kevest

blue question

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

of coz i do understand what additional documents i need to resubmit,im not stupid, however that s not why i started the thread, i was asking about how to track the case if we submit it before the date on the blue slip since we wont be given a receipt.

I don't think they give a receipt after submit the documents. You track your case by waiting for your result. My wife submitted the requested info and was given a number to wait. After about 30 mins they came out with pink. I think your situation will be similar. The consulate has 1 month to make decision. They have your result by then. It's a stall tactic, that's all.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

believe it or not not every interview ends with PINK...they do give out blue regularly asking for additional information. i've only been here for a few months and i've probably read scotthuy's canned response "if you want to submit docs earlier than on the blue date, make a copy and bring it in a week early" at least on 3-4 separate threads...to the point where i repeated his answer to a couple other VJ'ers.

most of the time you'd find the answer faster with a diy if you just do a quick search...instead of waiting for others to respond. that's my point.

DIY is no doubt a good start, however you might not get the kinda answers that you were looking for. If by any chance u are the DIY kinda guy, you wouldn't post threads about CRBA, correct? don't be a hypocrite!

I believe everyone have his right to post whatever questions he has on mind, that's my point too

Timeline

DIY is no doubt a good start, however you might not get the kinda answers that you were looking for. If by any chance u are the DIY kinda guy, you wouldn't post threads about CRBA, correct? don't be a hypocrite!

I believe everyone have his right to post whatever questions he has on mind, that's my point too

hmm not sure why you're targeting me...but ok i'll try to address them in a civil manner. i did do alot of research on the CRBA process here, if you noticed i even followed up on one of jim's threads about his friend's CRBA (as well as starting my own thread on the usc bring relatives over subforum). as always i make sure to follow up on ALL my threads when i get updates with relevant info, so that the people come after will have the info that might help their case.

there's alot of VJers with the one and done, you get what you need and leave, or until your case is over...unless you need something else down the road. that's the nature of boards like these and i understand that. however there's ALOT of useful information that have been gathered by many people that've come before. the answers are just a click away.

like i've said many times with people like jim, scott, any map, luckytxn most here don't need to pay the ridiculous 1-3k usd in agent or attorney fees. they're more well-versed than most US-based agents for sure.

K-1, CRBA, AOS, GC

Timeline

also i tend to be obsessive, meticulous, and details-oriented about things i care about...so if you were reading jim's friend/my CRBA thread and see me bumping it everytime i gather some new nugget of info and that annoyed you, then i apologize. if i find a new email on DoS where further info can be obtained...i'll update. if i hear from a viet agent that says never contact for update, just show up and ask for the crba, i'll write about it cuz it's an interesting bit of data that might help someone down the line. that's my nature and i also get long-winded sometimes.

K-1, CRBA, AOS, GC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.