Ban Hammer

Tough Immigration Controls Save Denmark $10 Billion in 10 Years

123 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You Asians aren't mentioned in the Bible, so you must be washed with the blood of the lamb to enter this country. Get ye to washing!

don't say that around steven, he'll have a stroke!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Most of them are in Europe because Europe was in them.

africa.gif

If you think about it, Muslim army's invaded and occupied parts Europe for a few hundred years, Africa...and parts of Asia. So your theory on that doesn't hold water imo.

I believe it comes down to culture and it being influenced by something such as religion...namely a religion that never evolved to the 21st century.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

If you think about it, Muslim army's invaded and occupied parts Europe for a few hundred years, Africa...and parts of Asia. So your theory on that doesn't hold water imo.

I believe it comes down to culture and it being influenced by something such as religion...namely a religion that never evolved to the 21st century.

You just proved my point. All the whining you and others were doing about European countries being uncomfortable with strange, foreign cultures is a load of BS. They are very comfortable foreign cultures when colonializing them. They just selfishly don't want them within their own borders. Well, they don't get to choose anymore.

No religion is 21st century.

You just proved my point. All the whining you and others were doing about European countries being uncomfortable with strange, foreign cultures is a load of BS. They are very comfortable foreign cultures when colonializing them. They just selfishly don't want them within their own borders. Well, they don't get to choose anymore.

No religion is 21st century.

You are wrong in so many points of that post. On a good note, Denmark is doing something about it, and we both know that's only the tip of the ice berg. One look at the past ten years and how laws have started to change in Europe.

When someone riots not to mention murdering of politicians and movie directors on account of what they say and think doesn't bode well now does it?

Let us not forget the creator of that Danish comic and what the after math of that was. When something is wrong, it's wrong and and it doesn't make it unfixable by any means.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

"Parts" of Europe being the operative word - Malta, Sicily and a few provinces of Spain.

On the other hand - the Imperial Powers of Europe (read: England, France, Spain, Germany/The Holy Roman Empire and the Byzantine Empire) conquered large parts of the middle-east and Asia. There isn't really much comparison really. Of course if anyone has done more damage to that part of the world than Imperial Europe - it would be the Mongols.

Edited by fishdude

Timeline

You are wrong in so many points of that post. On a good note, Denmark is doing something about it, and we both know that's only the tip of the ice berg. One look at the past ten years and how laws have started to change in Europe.

That barn door is open and the horses are loose. Any politician loves to brag that some law he enacted saves money, but the proof is in the pudding. Denmark will reap what it sowed. Laws cannot keep it White and Christian. World dynamics are totally against it.

When someone riots not to mention murdering of politicians and movie directors on account of what they say and think doesn't bode well now does it?

Let us not forget the creator of that Danish comic and what the after math of that was. When something is wrong, it's wrong and and it doesn't make it unfixable by any means.

Danes cannot reverse what has already happened. If they wish to remain static in time, that will be impossible. I will enjoy watching this effort in futility. European Whites are a minority on this globe. They have fvcked over most of its population and we have not forgotten. Laws cannot save them, nor can wishful thinking.

"Parts" of Europe being the operative word - Malta, Sicily and a few provinces of Spain.

On the other hand - the Imperial Powers of Europe (read: England, France, Spain, Germany/The Holy Roman Empire and the Byzantine Empire) conquered large parts of the middle-east and Asia. There isn't really much comparison really. Of course if anyone has done more damage to that part of the world than Imperial Europe - it would be the Mongols.

You really should learn your European history before attempting to make post about this.

I'm sure you have never heard of the Turkish Empire, Constantinople, The Balkans, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, parts of Russia, Georgia, Armenia, parts of Ukraine, Moldovia, etc...

If you need any help on brushing up on your European history....well feel free to ask me. :)

sigbet.jpg

That barn door is open and the horses are loose. Any politician loves to brag that some law he enacted saves money, but the proof is in the pudding. Denmark will reap what it sowed. Laws cannot keep it White and Christian. World dynamics are totally against it.

Danes cannot reverse what has already happened. If they wish to remain static in time, that will be impossible. I will enjoy watching this effort in futility. European Whites are a minority on this globe. They have fvcked over most of its population and we have not forgotten. Laws cannot save them, nor can wishful thinking.

You seem to know so little about the European mindset. Don't bank on anything. Europeans excel in a few area's like no other. One look on European history should tell you that much.

Think about this post...and I mean reread it, and think about it for a minute or two. :)

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

You seem to know so little about the European mindset. Don't bank on anything. Europeans excel in a few area's like no other. One look on European history should tell you that much.

Think about this post...and I mean reread it, and think about it for a minute or two. :)

What's to think about? You haven't said anything. Try again.

Timeline

You really should learn your European history before attempting to make post about this.

I'm sure you have never heard of the Turkish Empire, Constantinople, The Balkans, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, parts of Russia, Georgia, Armenia, parts of Ukraine, Moldovia, etc...

If you need any help on brushing up on your European history....well feel free to ask me. :)

I haven't heard of the "Turkish Empire", I have heard of the Ottoman Empire.

The Mongols conquered more of Europe than the Ottomans. They also conquered Persia, then one of (if not the most) prosperous, literate and technologically advanced nations at that time. They killed so many people that it took over 800 years for the population to return the same level.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Tell me what you get when you mix water and oil?

The Gulf of Mexico?

It's not just about the money, it's about small countries being over run by a people/culture that's totally foreign to them.

yeah,,, that kind of talk seems vaugely familiar...

Now if you want to compare a Dane to a Norwegian, let's do it. If you want to compare a German to a Nederlander...then let's do it. If you want to compare a Swede to a Turk then lets do it.

Would you like me to point out the similarity's and dissimilarity's to you in said cultures?

I haven't heard of the "Turkish Empire", I have heard of the Ottoman Empire.

The Mongols conquered more of Europe than the Ottomans. They also conquered Persia, then one of (if not the most) prosperous, literate and technologically advanced nations at that time. They killed so many people that it took over 800 years for the population to return the same level.

Other than Russia and a small part of Ukraine...the Mongols came and left. Now seeing how you have heard of the Ottoman Empire why did you choose to leave that out in your previous post?

ad1683ottomanpower.gif

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Other than Russia and a small part of Ukraine...the Mongols came and left. Now seeing how you have heard of the Ottoman Empire why did you choose to leave that out in your previous post?

ad1683ottomanpower.gif

Because I'm not writing an essay?

No they didn't come and leave. They splintered into factions, some of whom subsequently converted to Islam and set up shop on the ashes of the more advanced muslim nations that they had destroyed. That regime was far more destructive than any other imperial power - Christian or Muslim.