Ban Hammer

Tough Immigration Controls Save Denmark $10 Billion in 10 Years

123 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

My guess is wages, standard of living, etc...

With the Turks in Germany it's different. Germany invited them not knowing what they were getting themselves into.

Most of them are in Europe because Europe was in them.

africa.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The U.S. is special and has a unique place in the whole wide world. It was founded as the New World, a place where people from everywhere would find a new home, no matter where they are from, as long as they obey by the rules.

That's not the case for European countries. My wife, who is so liberal that you would break out in tears, is the first to tell you that she wants to experience the British countryside like she's seen on TV. She wants to see Scandinavia, France, Italy, and even the pyramids in Egypt.

Everyone of these countries has a unique identity that differs so much. I don't want to see Bavarians in Lederhosen when I visit Morocco, and I don't want to see mosques and burquas when being in France. Unfortunately, we will have to, which means those countries' identities have been diluted. The multi-cultural society project is doomed to fail when the natives feel as strangers in their own country.

It's a fact of life that we all like to live among ourselves. This "discrimination" starts on the most basic level, age. Grandma who's forced to live in an apartment building wants to live with other old folks, not the punker, and not the rapper who listen to that annoying music all day. College age kids want to party and don't want to live with that Indian family that cooks those weird meals that smell through the skies. And the heavy metal dude absolutely hates having to listen to Mexican music all day, as I do as well. If that's discrimination, it's a natural thing, literally, as you'll also find it in the animal kingdom. It's not helpful to always attach the negative stigma to something that is natural as life itself.

Bob are you swilling on the revisionist history wine my friend?

How would you ever conclude america was " founded as the New World, a place where people from everywhere would find a new home, no matter where they are from"?

Here lets look at the facts:

The 1790 Act limited naturalization to "free white persons"; it was expanded to include blacks in the 1860s and Asians in the 1950s.[13] In the early years of the United States, immigration was fewer than 8,000 people a year,[14] including French refugees from the slave revolt in Haiti. After 1820, immigration gradually increased. From 1836 to 1914, over 30 million Europeans migrated to the United States.[15] The death rate on these transatlantic voyages was high, during which one in seven travelers died.[16] In 1875, the nation passed its first immigration law.[17]

The peak year of European immigration was in 1907, when 1,285,349 persons entered the country.[18] By 1910, 13.5 million immigrants were living in the United States.[19] In 1921, the Congress passed the Emergency Quota Act, followed by the Immigration Act of 1924. The 1924 Act was aimed at further restricting the Southern and Eastern Europeans, especially Jews, Italians, and Slavs, who had begun to enter the country in large numbers beginning in the 1890s.

Just where do you find the part about people from every corner of the world finding a welcoming place?

In fact, it's not until we get to just a few decades ago when the the concept of even allowing non europeans in (in any numbers) was experimented with.... and that was the beginning of influx of non europeans coming into this country..... in any great numbers.

The Immigration and Nationality Act Amendments of 1965, also known as the Hart-Cellar Act, abolished the system of national-origin quotas. By equalizing immigration policies, the act resulted in new immigration from non-European nations, which changed the ethnic make-up of the United States.[27]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_immigration

It took decades of low immigration quotas for us to even meld the Assortment of Europeans together.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

The US manages to advantage from Third World immigration in a way Denmark can't. Their loss, our gain.

keep saying it enough times and you will eventually believe it. the facts state otherwise, as has already been demonstrated to you.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Timeline

keep saying it enough times and you will eventually believe it. the facts state otherwise, as has already been demonstrated to you.

The facts do not state otherwise. This thread has been not about facts, but a lot of White folks in Europe and on this board catterwalling over how they want to be left alone after messing over other people in other countries to suit their own desires. That is the only fact stated here.

Have you packed up your Third World bride to prove your point?

Edited by Sofiyya

Timeline

The facts do not state otherwise. This thread has been not about facts, but a lot of White folks in Europe and on this board catterwalling over how they want to be left alone after messing over other people in other countries to suit their own desires. That is the only fact stated here.

Have you packed up your Third World bride to prove your point?

the facts state that 3rd world immigrants into 1st world countries are always a greater drain on the economic system than a contributor.

the girl you see me depicted with is from an industrialised city in a 2nd world country that is approaching 1st world status. she is college educated and speaks english in America.

Timeline

the facts state that 3rd world immigrants into 1st world countries are always a greater drain on the economic system than a contributor.

the girl you see me depicted with is from an industrialised city in a 2nd world country that is approaching 1st world status. she is college educated and speaks english in America.

Oh, so she is the exception and everyone else is the problem. Keep telling yourself that and you will start believing it.

Anyone on this board who marries and immigrates someone from a Third World country then complains about people coming here from Third World countries is a hypocrite, not an exception, pure and simple.

Edited by Sofiyya

Timeline

I would have more empathy for White European outrage if:

a) Europeans didn't have a history of sh!tting in the backyards of the regions where their "invaders" are coming from, and

b) Folks who support preserving the indigenous people and cultures of Europe also felt the same way toward the indigenous people and cultures in Palestine instead of supporting Israel's oppression of them.

a.) bringing education in the form of reading and writing and mathematics to the primitive world? dams for agriculture, electricity, roads, telephone systems, advanced farming, immunizations?

b.) who did abraham look down on when he stood upon the mount and was given the land by God? do you know the name of the tribe?

Timeline

a.) bringing education in the form of reading and writing and mathematics to the primitive world? dams for agriculture, electricity, roads, telephone systems, advanced farming, immunizations?

Asians, in general, and Muslims, as a group, in this country are generally better better educated and more prosperous than most Whites in the US. It's not us who have some catching up to do.

b.) who did abraham look down on when he stood upon the mount and was given the land by God? do you know the name of the tribe?

It wasn't a bunch of Europeans. It was a bunch of Semites. I'm a Semite, and a believer that the God of Abraham is the God of the ahl al kitab. Genesis 17:20, RSV: “As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I will bless him and make him fruitful and multiply him exceedingly; he shall be the father of twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation.

Do you know who the descendants of Ishmael are? I am among them. Do you know that nation God has promised them? Can you name us?

Edited by Sofiyya

Timeline

One more thing about this comment. Civilization was a two-way street, not just Europe endowing its benefits on others. If you think otherwise, you must have flunked history.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Don't know what was worse... the obvious anti-Muslim remark intended to be completely derogatory or the awesome comeback intended to associate the Judeo Christian tradition as a product of inbreeding. :lol:

Timeline

You want justashooter to study the Bible so you can get another Ph.D. in religious history? :blink:

That is pretty shameless, even for an Ay-Rab.

:jest:

You Asians aren't mentioned in the Bible, so you must be washed with the blood of the lamb to enter this country. Get ye to washing!