kiwi25

Filing for AOS with lost NOA2

20 posts in this topic

Hi, I don't think you would have RFE for the missing NOA2.

At least I have not seen one yet on this forum, asking for NOA2.

It is kind of stupid because your I-129F was obviously approved, otherwise you wouldn't have been issued the K1 visa from the US Consulate.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

what a relieved reading this post. I do not have the NOA2 and I-129f approval but I will add those emails that my husband received during the K1 process and hoping that everything will be fine. I received the I-129 approval but I lost it somehow, I did not expect that I have a need for it now. Goodluck to us!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We just received our receipts last week for the filing of Adjustment of Status paperwork, and today we received an appointment notice for I-797C. We filed the Adjustment of Status paperwork WITHOUT the NOA2 notice as we couldn't find it -- but when submitting the paperwork, we did include obviously the approved visa, along with email correspondence regarding the approved application, and so far NO RFEs for us!

Applied for Naturalization based on 3-year Residency 

July 05, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed via USPS to Phoenix Lockbox

July 10, 2017 (Day 05) - NOA received

July 12, 2017 (Day 07) -  Check is cashed by USCIS

July 19, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics appointment letter mailed

August 02, 2017 (Day 28) - Biometrics appointment at Seattle Field Office

August 28, 2017 (Day 54) - Case is "in line" for an interview"

August 28, 2018 (Day 419) - Interview is scheduled

October 4, 2018 (Day 462) - Citizenship Interview AND Oath (offered same day oath by ISO in Seattle, WA)

Officially a U.S. Citizen - Proud to be an American

• 1 year later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~This venerable thread keeps resurfacing with another different-faceted question, and as such it is now closed.~

Pitaya

VJ Moderation

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.