AR y MD

Interview

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone!! I have a fast question!!! I just sent my K-1 visa for my fiance who lives in mexico.

We have a beautiful daughter together and we just cant wait to be together finally. (hopefully they approve it :) )

my question is when they give the interview do they send it to him the papers or to me since im the one how put the paper in for him.

and if they send the interview information to him is there any way for the officers to send them to me instead so i can set of the interview. Please let me know and help me figure this out. Im afraid the interview papers wont arrive to him in mexico and we will miss the interview or something

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Why do you think he won't get the papers?

They send all the notifications to you and the NVC sends a letter when they have processed it and sent it to the embassy.

The embassy then sends all the following info to your fiance

K1 Visa

Mar 28th 2011 - I-129F posted.

Mar 31st 11 - Delivered.

Apr 5th 11 - NOA1 (email).

Apr 8th 11 - NOA1 hardcopy received - dated 4/4/11

June 24th 11 - NOA2 hardcopy received - dated 20/6/11

July 19th 11 - Case number given

Aug 5th 11 - Packet 3 letter received

Aug 13th 11 - Police certificate received

Aug 15th 11 - Medical booked for 22 Aug @ 9.50am

Aug 16th 11 - Packet 3 returned & Visa fee paid

Aug 22nd 11 - Medical complete

Oct 7th - Interview - Approved =)

Nov 14th - POE Chicago

Jan 8th 2012 - Wedding ♥

AOS

Mar 24th 2012 - Package posted to Chicago PO Box

Mar 29th 2012 - NOA1 by email

Timeline

They will also send you the interview letter in the United States. My then fiance (now husband) never received it in Mexico, which is normal due to the mail there. I scanned the letter and he printed it out and had no problem.

Timeline

my fiance got the invitation letter in the u.s address i never got it in the mail here in mexico he just email that to me

[*]june2009: met online

[*]july 28 2009: start dating

[*]october 09 2009: met in person

[*]oct 11 2009:he proposed :D i know crazy lol

[*]october 28 2009: deployment to iraq :(

[*]november 05 2010: visit to mexico for 20 days :D

[*]november 25 2010: last time i hold him :(

[*]january 18 2011: k-1 sent

[*]feb 09 2011:NOA1

[*]june 03 2011: NOA2 :D

[*]july 1st 2011: packet 3 yayy

[*]august 18 2011: interview! hoping for the best

[*]august 18 2011: APROVED :D

[*]sepyember 3 2011: POE

[*]september 6 2011: marriage yayy

jXxLm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.