honeyallpie

petition approved a year ago

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Can give us concise timeline for the events on the children's petitions?

Here's some starting timeline for you - can fill it in?

I-130 Sent :

I-130 NOA1 :

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : XX FEB 2010

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

Pay I-864 Bill

Receive I-864 Package :

Return Completed I-864 :

Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

Pay IV Bill :

Receive Instruction Package :

Case Completed at NVC :

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

i am a US citizen already when i filed the petition

they are under 18 the oldet is 14 yrs old

You need to contact the NVC and the US Embassy to see what is going on. You filed for your children as a US citizen, so the cases for them would be for Immediate Relatives. The cases were approved in Feb. 2010. Your children should be here by now.

Did you file the DS-3032 on their behalf? Did you pay the AOS and IV fees? Did you file the DS-230??? Did you file the I-864???

Filed: Country:
Timeline
pls dont look out the timeline this is my sister account i am using ive'd been here for 9 yrs my sister arrived here last 2007

If you want meaningful assistance from VJ then I would suggest you create your own account and us it to avoid confusion.

Also the more information you provide the better we can assist you.

FWIW, if your children's cases have been sitting at NVC for over a year you might want to contact them (NVC) and see if they still have the case files or if they sent them to storage for inactivity.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So you are stating the case never went to the NVC? You need to get set up to do everything from here and appoint yourself as the one to handle everything. Make sure to sign up for all communication to take place by e-mail also. Why have you not pushed harder to find put what happened? For my case once the petition was approved it was sent to the NVC and they were the ones to send out the next set of request not the USCIS. Have you moved and not completed a change of address or anything that would have not allowed you to be getting the information?

May Everyday Be Blessed

Sherri L. Adeladan

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

If you are USC, file I-130 for unmarried children under 21 and get approved, the Visa should be available immediately.

You should call NVC at 6033340700 to find out.

You can also email to NVCInquery@state.gov with a scaned copy of your NOA2 (Letter of Approval)

i am a US citizen already when i filed the petition

they are under 18 the oldet is 14 yrs old

Day 0 3/17: I-130 mailed express to Chicago

Day 1 3/18: Received (by SMS on Day 5)

Day 5 3/22: SMS received with WAC#, but not yet trackable

Day 6 3/23: WAC# is trackable and added to my Portfolio

Day 9 3/26: NOA1 received

Day 10 3/27: Check cashed

Day 98 6/24: Approval Notice. NOA2 Letter Received

Day 126 7/22: NVC Case Number Received

Day 129 7/25: Called NVC and received IIN. DS-3032 emailed to NVC

Day 130 7/26: AOS Bill received and paid

Day 132 7/28: NVC Received DS-3032 Confirmation

Day 192 9/26: IV paid

Day 230 11/3: DS-230 Received

Day 235 11/8: RFE of DS-230 & Police Certificate

Day 255 11/28: RFE Sent & Delivered

Day 257 11/30: RFE of Marriage Termination

Day 269 12/12: RFE Sent & Delivered

Day 271 12/14: Case Completed

Day 325 02/06/2012: Interview Passed

Day 334 02/15/2012: VISA Received

Day 336 02/17/2012: Seattle POE

Total: 11 months even

Day 395 04/16/2012: GC Arrived.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.