웃

Saudi: You break law we chop your head off!

181 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The real question is, how does Saudi compare to Australia.

Wife Count? Not the Same

Beheading Count? Not the Same

Beheading Percentages? Not the same

Food? about Par, for diversity (Meal Eaters in Saudi Arabia are about 39 percent imports, not native folksen, is same level of diversity in Oz)

GDP per capita? not the same, there be sheep herders in Oz, skews any balance you might have contemplated for Saudi Arabia (where there are few)

Government? Sheesh - is Royal Theocracy in Saudi Arabia, Oz has a Prime Minister and a Parliament.

Why you not have CIA World FactBook in yer FAB/FAV folders, I'm flummoxed.

[is OK spooky, you keep combing out yer sheeps, life is good, ah?]

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I think it's pretty disgusting to applaud acts of barbarism.

Beheading as the final decree of punishment?

No No, must always applaud this, as other social interactions and fixes(prior to actual act) failed those found guilty.

Happy to see it enacted in Texas, as Dead is Dead.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Beheading as the final decree of punishment?

No No, must always applaud this, as other social interactions and fixes(prior to actual act) failed those found guilty.

Happy to see it enacted in Texas, as Dead is Dead.

Dead is only dead in Texas? That's a bit looney toons mate...

None of what you wrote makes sense. It's gibberish.

Timeline

Dead is only dead in Texas? That's a bit looney toons mate...

None of what you wrote makes sense. It's gibberish.

More Deflection? OK !

Timeline

Seriously, what you wrote is indecipherable.

I recognize the fact that we are seperated by a common language.

It's OK, really.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

More Deflection? OK ! ™

Argumentum Ad Hominem seems to SOP.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

How are we separated by a common language? That post made sense, the others didn't.

The mere fact that you question this separation, is positive indication you missed a few A levels, ages past.

This is a common theme for those with successful (read ++ grade) submitted for the A levels on English History, ca.1934-to present.

It's ok... I challenge you to google that phrase 'separated by a common language' sometime in the near future, as what you didn't cover, earlier in yer studies, is revealed in that Google search.

If you count all the people they've beheaded? Huge.

Disagree, based on percentages (Rate is tied to percentage)

Argumentum Ad Hominem seems to SOP.

Not My SOP, when said responder claims incomprehension.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The mere fact that you question this separation, is positive indication you missed a few A levels, ages past.

This is a common theme for those with successful (read ++ grade) submitted for the A levels on English History, ca.1934-to present.

It's ok... I challenge you to google that phrase 'separated by a common language' sometime in the near future, as what you didn't cover, earlier in yer studies, is revealed in that Google search.

You can write coherently when you choose to, yet you have chosen to write incoherent bumf and somehow I'm at fault for not understanding you?

That's whack.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

If you count all the people they've beheaded? Huge.

How many were wrongly convicted? Without that information your argument fails.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif