one...two...tree

Koch brothers declare war on offshore wind

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Guys have a hard time with diversification of their portfolio. Imagine this being not about politics, but about common $ense. After all, its usually about the rich wanting to get richer at everyone's expense- making it "everyone else's fault" for not being monopolistic. This is a business opportunity they're missing out of at the moment.

I agree. Can you imagine if the railroad barons had stuck to backing stagecoaches? The Koch Brothers should be figuring out ways to make money from this green revolution, I wonder if they own any Taco Bell restaurants. tongue.gif What did people do before we had the oil industry?

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

They can't get in on it because the green revolution is a commie front to tax everyone. They prefer just getting tax breaks while they promote pollution.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

They can't get in on it because the green revolution is a commie front to tax everyone. They prefer just getting tax breaks while they promote pollution.

A inverse conservation deduction? I like! Can I start burning tires now to be able to claim it? I can also dump my used oil down the drain if it helps.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif