^_^

Cain: The Muslims are invading Tennessee

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Where do you live? Which country? I'm in the USA this quarter, will be in UK, Liverpool, for the fall, on business junket for 4th quarter.

I'm sure he'll be happy to meet you for coffee. Not.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

It's so nice to see such blatant bigotry on this site year after year. Almost as nostalgic as seeing the somewhat lesser spotted "let's meet up and see how tough you really are" comments. Ahhh. Squeee. VJ never changes kicking.gif

soonish

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

do you have an issue with all muslims or just the ones immigrating to the USA?

I don't have any problems with the ones who stay where they belong, in the Middle East.

Filed: Timeline

I don't have any problems with the ones who stay where they belong, in the Middle East.

More Muslims are born, live and die outside the Middle East than inside the Middle East.

Yes, it is true that the Middle Eastern Muslims tend to make the most news in the US because they do create the most trouble for the US. This is a political fact.

But most Muslims have nothing to do with the part of the world popularly called the Middle East.

Edited by \

More Muslims are born, live and die outside the Middle East than inside the Middle East.

Yes, it is true that the Middle Eastern Muslims tend to make the most news in the US because they do create the most trouble for the US. This is a political fact.

But most Muslims have nothing to do with the part of the world popularly called the Middle East.

Not to intentionally p*ss anyone off, but let's call it how it is. They have totally fcked up their country's in the middle east, and then they have migrated legally and illegally to the west and have tried to change the laws here when they aren't busy making bombs. It's the same with our southern neighbors. Screw up their own country, so they come here illegally by the millions and try and change the laws here to make this country screwed up like the one they left.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

Not to intentionally p*ss anyone off, but let's call it how it is. They have totally fcked up their country's in the middle east, and then they have migrated legally and illegally to the west and have tried to change the laws here when they aren't busy making bombs. It's the same with our southern neighbors. Screw up their own country, so they come here illegally by the millions and try and change the laws here to make this country screwed up like the one they left.

I was addressing erics statement about how Muslims all belong in the ME. Most of them arent even from the ME. And that's not including single Muslim in a western country.

Edited by \

yougotproblems7yt.png

Start naming off the Muslim countries that aren't screwed up sh*t holes. Come on let's read that list.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

No. It has nothing to do with what I commented on. Ta!

It's all about culture. It's why the RUB countries are ####### holes, it's why everything south of the border is generally what could be considered ####### holes, it's the middle east, and most of asia. It' about the culture.

sigbet.jpg

Closed for review - and may have gone sideways enough to remain closed.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif