^_^

Cain: The Muslims are invading Tennessee

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Perhaps someday the USCIC will allow folks like Duncan to seek a visa through love again now that a major state like New York is allowing same sex marriages.

not even funny. :bonk:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I have a big issue with Muslims invading our country. I'm in NY and they have taken over the dollar store industry. They are all now Arab owned. Them and the Chinese.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Come on, we all know there is something between you two. :whistle:

yet i don't think marriage is part of that :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Perhaps someday the USCIC will allow folks like Duncan to seek a visa through love again now that a major state like New York is allowing same sex marriages.

Way to show your bigotry there Bill.

I have a big issue with Muslims invading our country. I'm in NY and they have taken over the dollar store industry. They are all now Arab owned. Them and the Chinese.

Why do you have an issue with the owners of dollar stores?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

do you have an issue with all muslims or just the ones immigrating to the USA?

Filed: Timeline

Seriously, aren't you too old for this kind of BS?

I don't like Duncan, but still...using 'ur gay' as a pejorative is such a ridiculous thing to do.

Evolution, yes?

Seriously, aren't you too old for this kind of BS?

I don't like Duncan, but still...using 'ur gay' as a pejorative is such a ridiculous thing to do.

Evolution, yes?

I am just being hopeful for his future. Why do you insist there might be something wrong with male on male love?

Edited by Some Old Guy

This is about as lame as you could possibly get.

Just say that you are not interested in oil wrestling with other men, and we can move on, not that there is anything wrong with that if you were interested, or even curious.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just say that you are not interested in oil wrestling with other men, and we can move on, not that there is anything wrong with that if you were interested, or even curious.

As I said, lame.