Dante & Geor

What's going on with VSC??

100 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Geez take it easy ya'll it was an internal joke between march filers. We didn't start the hate and rudeness was some gal saying she deserve more than others because she was waiting 10 months... that's ridiculous (lack of a better word) NO ONE DESERVE MORE THAN OTHERS. And that's it.

The lack of your reading comprehension started all! I never mention my case with any particularity! I was talking for ALL VSC FILERS. And there comes a girl saying "I deserve more than you" get out of here!!

10-24-2012: AOS, EAD, AP Sent

11-04-2012: NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP

11-06-2012: Biometrics App Letter

11-16-2012: My baby boy was born

11-19-2012: Biometrics Appointment

12-29-2012: AP Approved

01-04-2013: EAD Approved

01-10-2013: Combo Card Arrived

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

You were laughing because you got your NOA2 today while someone waiting 10 months didn't. And you made a joke about deserving it more because that's what monyfer said.

My reading comprehension is just fine. It's plain to see what was meant by that exchange.

This is a forum to be supportive. It's not a high school cafeteria where there are cliques and groups that get to make others feel bad. You don't get to tell others where to go and what they're allowed to talk about, either.

I hope that made you feel good about yourself. :) Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Edited by Coconuts

Timeline

I was laughing with Carolina, if you don't like it in here (this thread) you're free to go read somewhere else! I was laughing 'cause it was an internal joke between march filers!

I wasn't talking about your reading comprehension, it's not all about you. Monyfer lack of reading comprehension was what started all this! If you read the OP you can see I WAS TALKING ABOUT ALL VSC FILERS NOT JUST ABOUT ME...

:ot:

And I'm sorry but I'm not a bitter person so I take life with humor, if not I will have wrinkles all over and I don't want it!

:ot2:

THIS WAS THE OP MICHELE FYI so yes ya'll need better reading comprehension

I have no idea why it seems VSC is slowing a bit this week, is so discouraging for all of us who are waiting! :huh: Maybe is just people isn't updating timelines? I rather prefer thinking this instead of VSC slowing down again! My VJ timeframe from approval is coming soon... let's hope and pray for everybody over here! :yes:

PS. Sorry if this bother someone, but I'm bored and exhausted of the whole process so sue me :hehe:

Edited by Dante & Geor

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Geez take it easy ya'll it was an internal joke between march filers. We didn't start the hate and rudeness was some gal saying she deserve more than others because she was waiting 10 months... that's ridiculous (lack of a better word) NO ONE DESERVE MORE THAN OTHERS. And that's it.

The lack of your reading comprehension started all! I never mention my case with any particularity! I was talking for ALL VSC FILERS. And there comes a girl saying "I deserve more than you" get out of here!!

YOU WERE NOT SPEAKING FOR ALL VSC FILERS....FYI

I was laughing with Carolina, if you don't like it in here (this thread) you're free to go read somewhere else! I was laughing 'cause it was an internal joke between march filers!

I wasn't talking about your reading comprehension, it's not all about you. Monyfer lack of reading comprehension was what started all this! If you read the OP you can see I WAS TALKING ABOUT ALL VSC FILERS NOT JUST ABOUT ME...

It can't be that much of an internal joke if someone new to the thread reads it and understands it.

You can backtrack and pretend it was innocent and not mean spirited if you'd like, but come on. It's pretty obvious what you two were laughing about.

Timeline

Clearly it is about you and how you see the subject though....repeat yourself more..

It can't be that much of an internal joke if someone new to the thread reads it and understands it.

You can backtrack and pretend it was innocent and not mean spirited if you'd like, but come on. It's pretty obvious what you two were laughing about.

AGREED....

Timeline

Sick 'n tired... so like we say over here

A otra cosa mariposa! Feel free to translate it!

So much bitterness over here, needing for READING COMPREHENSION 101

Edited by Dante & Geor

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

Timeline

:ot:

And I'm sorry but I'm not a bitter person so I take life with humor, if not I will have wrinkles all over and I don't want it!

:ot2:

THIS WAS THE OP MICHELE FYI so yes ya'll need better reading comprehension

YOu just said you are speaking for all VSC filers....what does that have to do with you being the original OP? My comprehension is perfectly fine.....And being I am a VSC filer and i know more here that would disagree with the mean spirited joke and the assumption you speak for them.....mmkay pumpkin

Timeline

Dante & Geor has leave the room, no more reply for bitter persons. Please leave a message :yes:

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

She didn't make the joke, I did. And that was called sarcasm. Take it as rude, hateful or whatever you want, which wasn't what I meant... but why one person can say that is more deserving that others and I can't be ironic :huh: ... Today was the pure irony of fate and I just felt like posting it. And to even be more honest, wasn't an internal joke.. was just me thinking it was different. Now ladies and gents, goodnight.

03/17/2011- Mailed K1 petition

03/25/2011- Email and text NOA1, routed to VSC

03/25/2011- Check cashed

07/05/2011- NOA2, USCIS website, text and email!
10/04/2011- Interview, APPROVED!
10/23/2011- POE - Dulles
11/08/2011- WEDDING!
11/15/2011- Applied for SSN
01/18/2012- AOS package sent
01/24/2012- NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP
01/25/2012- Check cashed for AOS
02/16/2012- AOS & EAD biometrics
02/13/2012- AOS case transferred to CSC
02/21/2012- AOS application received at CSC
03/15/2012- EAD/AP cards approved
03/26/2012- EAD/AP combo card received
07/30/2012- Service Request on AOS, past 6 months mark...
08/28/2012- Ombudsman & Senator contacted, past 7 months mark...
09/04/2012- AOS Approved!
09/10/2012- GC in hand!

08/13/2014- Mailed I-751(ROC) package to VSC

08/15/2014- Delivered

08/18/2014- NOA1/Letter of Extension

08/20/2014- Check cashed

09/17/2014- Biometrics

02/18/2015- Card Production Ordered/ Approved!

ejXGm5.pngSDeHm4.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Be fierce! Be consistent, know no bounds, take pleasure in the little things, make love your sole focus, don't submit until you have absolutely no way out........

She didn't make the joke, I did. And that was called sarcasm. Take it as rude, hateful or whatever you want, which wasn't what I meant... but why one person can say that is more deserving that others and I can't be ironic :huh: ... Today was the pure irony of fate and I just felt like posting it. And to even be more honest, wasn't an internal joke.. was just me thinking it was different. Now ladies and gents, goodnight.

I wonder if you'd be laughing if seven months from now, you were still waiting for your NOA2. Probably not.

Timeline

Thank Goodness! :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy:

I wonder if you'd be laughing if seven months from now, you were still waiting for your NOA2. Probably not.

Karma will find its way coconut!

I am sure the NVC backlog should be a fun time

Timeline

Bitterness bitterness

Thank God I'm not like that!

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

Timeline

Bitterness bitterness

Thank God I'm not like that!

Due to lack of reading comprehension here it goes again:

Dante & Geor has leave the room, no more replies for bitter persons. Please leave a message

Edited by Dante & Geor

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.