Dante & Geor

What's going on with VSC??

100 posts in this topic

As if nobody ever made a little complaint... everybody is hurting here, nobody is more special than others and isn't March Filers fault that some are waiting 10 months. If you are tired of seeing people complaining just don't read the thread, simple. Good luck to everyone waiting over the 5 months mark or not.

03/17/2011- Mailed K1 petition

03/25/2011- Email and text NOA1, routed to VSC

03/25/2011- Check cashed

07/05/2011- NOA2, USCIS website, text and email!
10/04/2011- Interview, APPROVED!
10/23/2011- POE - Dulles
11/08/2011- WEDDING!
11/15/2011- Applied for SSN
01/18/2012- AOS package sent
01/24/2012- NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP
01/25/2012- Check cashed for AOS
02/16/2012- AOS & EAD biometrics
02/13/2012- AOS case transferred to CSC
02/21/2012- AOS application received at CSC
03/15/2012- EAD/AP cards approved
03/26/2012- EAD/AP combo card received
07/30/2012- Service Request on AOS, past 6 months mark...
08/28/2012- Ombudsman & Senator contacted, past 7 months mark...
09/04/2012- AOS Approved!
09/10/2012- GC in hand!

08/13/2014- Mailed I-751(ROC) package to VSC

08/15/2014- Delivered

08/18/2014- NOA1/Letter of Extension

08/20/2014- Check cashed

09/17/2014- Biometrics

02/18/2015- Card Production Ordered/ Approved!

ejXGm5.pngSDeHm4.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Be fierce! Be consistent, know no bounds, take pleasure in the little things, make love your sole focus, don't submit until you have absolutely no way out........

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

eeeeasy killer. that 10 month wait must definitely suck but pullin' everybody else down the drain with you isn't going to get you anywhere.

Giminy Cricket...

I believe all Monyfer is wanting everyone to see is Perspective! As we all wait yes, but imagine if you waited 10 months for not even an answer and someone suggesting someone was trying to pull everyone else down, is plain out rude..... Monyfer has been through a lot and suggesting that the angst and upset of 3 months is no different from waiting 10 months is way off. We all want our loves here and understanding that it can be worse and a even harder test could come is not what any of us want that. Bahadir and I waited 7 months for our NOA2 and I know how that felt compared to waiting the 3 months...so have respect for someone who A) paid more for her long wait B) and who does all she can to get an answer.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

whew! thats the reason why i dont want to post something here of whats on my mind bcoz some people here never understnad! they wont give you advice!they will just insult you! well easy for them to say bcoz they are approved! but what if you were in my situation??what can u say if youre the one that is waiting for so long???punyeta hindi namn ako atat pumunta ng america!

Timeline

Sorry to hear this, but I'm not just aiming for me. Don't take me wrong. I believe it isn't fair for anyone who is in this waiting period. I mean we doesn't pay a minimum fee, is 340 dollars we're talking about. So I guess if any of us go to a private service and pays a fee like this we would expect some quicker decision on our case. So the whole process isn't fair. I would understand it if there were in a different time. I mean I believe all government agencies NOW are interconnected so it doesn't take 6 months or so to get a background check done (correct me if I'm wrong)...

Have you tried your congressman or senator??

Monyfer has done all the steps and is proactive! And she paid the fee when it was 455....

Also....Igors list is showing about 10% of the actual visas in the immigration offices. As of current VSC has 50 processors. They do other then K1's, all visas go through their hands. So as we all have to wait, the only thing any of us can have is Patience and respect for those who have waited a very long time. Because what if we were in their place...how would we feel?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I believe all Monyfer is wanting everyone to see is Perspective! As we all wait yes, but imagine if you waited 10 months for not even an answer and someone suggesting someone was trying to pull everyone else down, is plain out rude..... Monyfer has been through a lot and suggesting that the angst and upset of 3 months is no different from waiting 10 months is way off. We all want our loves here and understanding that it can be worse and a even harder test could come is not what any of us want that. Bahadir and I waited 7 months for our NOA2 and I know how that felt compared to waiting the 3 months...so have respect for someone who A) paid more for her long wait B) and who does all she can to get an answer.

I agree with you michelle! see what i mean?thats the main reason,some people here[not all]are rude!!!!!!!

Timeline

whew! thats the reason why i dont want to post something here of whats on my mind bcoz some people here never understnad! they wont give you advice!they will just insult you! well easy for them to say bcoz they are approved! but what if you were in my situation??what can u say if youre the one that is waiting for so long???punyeta hindi namn ako atat pumunta ng america!

You have a right to express your hurt over your wait. These people who think its the same, hopefully they dont have to learn the wait you and Monyfer have done. You know who is here to support you! Whether we are approved or not I am here for you guys! I didnt wait as long as you guys but got a taste of waiting....Dont forget we support you guys!

Timeline

; I hope to God they work on the BackLogs.. I am an October filer and got approved over 7 months.. Some of my friends are still waiting!!

March filers STOP WHINING!!! IF YOU ARE OVER 5 MONTHS, THEN YOU CAN START WHINING AND DO THE NECCESSARY STEPS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR NOA2 (service request, etc).

So, just wait til 5 month mark (normal progressing time) and be for real!! :bonk:

Gosh, people are getting soooo greedy, the more they get, the more they want. Same as looking at CSC... weeeeh :crying: people are getting approved so fast and VSC should approve us too.. I'm just saying, wait out your time, and if your NOA2 is coming sooner than 5 month mark, GREAT, but it's not something you know it'll happen. You never know where you are in K1.

K1 IS NOT A RIGHT, IT'S A PRIVILEGE!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, it's about perspective and we all understand it... who got approved or not, we still keep hope and faith. But the point I'm trying to show is, it's not March Filers' fault that others are waiting 10 months.

The OP said sorry for the vent but if you don't wanna see this kind of thread, since it bothers you because you're hurting, because you're waiting more than others, it's just easy to do not click the link and don't read it if you'll get upset/bothered/annoyed. We have been reading and supporting others waiting over the 5 months mark, this process isn't fair, just don't think you deserve it more than others because USCIS and the service centers aren't working on your case, the members here aren't the ones who pursue the guilt. No need to be rude to others, this website isn't a place to put your anger towards this process onto others, so let's just keep the discussion fair and clean. :ot2:

Good luck to everyone.

03/25/2011- Check cashed

10/23/2011- POE - Dulles
11/08/2011- WEDDING!
09/10/2012- GC in hand!

08/15/2014- Delivered

08/20/2014- Check cashed

09/17/2014- Biometrics

ejXGm5.pngSDeHm4.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Be fierce! Be consistent, know no bounds, take pleasure in the little things, make love your sole focus, don't submit until you have absolutely no way out........

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Anyone whining about waiting that is under 5 months should be quiet. The USCIS site states 5months, so, expect 5 months.

On that note, no-one deserves anything more than another though it would be nice if USCIS would give approvals/denials or something to those waiting since October/November/December.

I will never understand why those of us who already have our NOA2 get so upset that others are bothered by the wait. Why is their frustration so offensive? I hated the wait also. I think we all did.

I remember the wait. It sucked. In the beginning it wasn't so bad because I was still so excited about starting the process, but at around 3 months I started to hate the wait. I know the USCIS says the wait time is 5 months but what can I say; I'm human and I miss my fiance.

Also, I started the process at around the time that VCS decided to almost come to a stand still. I think it was about 10 straight weeks of single digit approvals. Not single digits a day, but single digits per week. I hated it and so did many others. We even started using twitter to complain. BUT, as I got nearer to the 5 month mark, the wait got a little easier. I guess the anticipation of a possible approval made things a little easier. All I know is the wait sucks, VSC sucks, but it's all worth it in the end.

If it helps just think... how bad is a few months apart in order to have a lifetime together.

Just hang in there; your approval will come soon. :thumbs:

And if it matters, and it shouldn't, I haven't seen my fiance in person since August 2, 2010. That's a looooooong time to be apart.

I think the OP was complaining that there were no updates on VSC lately, and it looked like it was slowing down. ANY progress on Igor's list is a blessing for those who are waiting, whether it be 3 months or 10 months. It gives the sense that they are at least processing forms, even if your waiting, you want to know they're doing their jobs.

As to the whole "March filers quit complaining because we deserve it more than you because we've been waiting longer" rant that I've seen in here, isn't that akin to one couple suffering a miscarriage telling another, well, I have had 3 miscarriages and you've only had one so what are you complaining about?

We all had to wait. Some of us more than others, some of us are still waiting. That's the thing, it's no different waiting one day, or one month, or one year, it's gotta happen. So during the waiting process, be civil and stop thinking poor me, I'm more hard done by than anyone on here. This goes for the VSC/CSC ranters too, yes one moves faster than the other, but you don't see anyone saying one deserves it more than the other because their line is slower. That's just pure selfishness.

For all of you who are waiting, or who waited, just know that we all hate this part of it. When it does come, and sometimes surprisingly fast, be happy and thankful that you're getting through. And yes, continue to lament that there are no updates on Igor's list, at least when there is an update, be it for an October filer, or a July filer for that matter, be happy, because it means progress, and progress is good.

Jan 21 2011 sent I-129F package to Dallas lockbox - they lost it
Mar 22 2011 - Sent I-129F package to Dallas lockbox second time
May 2 2011 - NOA1 at CSC
July 15 2011 - NOA2!!!
July 21 2011 - Hardcopy of NOA2 received in mail
Aug 9 2011 - Case forwarded to Montreal
Sep 7 2011 - Packet 4 sent from embassy
Oct 27 2011 - Interview
Nov 12 2011 - Intended POE VISA delayed due to typo on son's name at the consulate
Nov 22 2011 - Picked up Visa
Nov 26 2011 - New intended POE date
Dec 10 2011 - Wedding

Jan 12 2012 - Sent AOS package
Feb 1 2012 - They send rejection notice, they lost a signature page
Feb 4 2012 - Resent package
Feb 14 2012 - NOA2
Feb 22 2012 - NOA3
March 21 2012 - Biometrics
March 30 2012 - NOA4
May 16 2012 - Interview date

April 2014 - application for I751 Removal of Conditions
May 7 2014 - NOA for notice of receipt and extension letter received
May 8 2014- Verification of inclusion of a dependent letter received
Not dated but in May - letter requesting interview received
July 10 2014 - ASC appointment notice for biometrics received

July 24 2014 Biometrics appointment

Jan 22 2015 - USCIS call

March 18 2015 - USCIS call

April 2 2015 - USCIS call

May 14 2015 - Infopass appt

July 21 2015 - infopass appt

Sept 18 2015 - infopass appt
Feb 25 2016 - USCIS call
Feb 25 2016 - Ombudsman request form sent

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I will never understand why those of us who already have our NOA2 get so upset that others are bothered by the wait. Why is their frustration so offensive? I hated the wait also. I think we all did.

You know why?? Not because of the fact I waited over 7 months, it's because of supporting each other. "Monyfer", "Charliz" & "Michele&Bahadir" and I are good friends. We all started this process almost in the same time.

We started a friendship here, because we were in the same boat, some of us still are (9+ & 10+ mos). Yes, Michele and I received our NOA2 after 7+ months, but that doesn't mean we forget our friends who are still waiting because of our happiness. Heck NO!

That is VJ is all about. Getting your I-129f approved is only one step in this whole process and I am going to SUPPORT my VJ friends till the END, either GC or becoming USC!

That's why!

Edited by Channah&Aaron

holland-flag-44.gifunited-states-flag-88.gif

heart-119.gif August 28th, 2011: Wedding heart-119.giflove-182.gif

AOS
August 31th, 2011: applied for SS#
September 6th: received SS#
September 26th, 2011: AOS sent
September 30th, 2011: NOA1
October 6th, 2011: NOA1 hard copy
October 26th,2011: Biometrics
October 28th, 2011: case transferred to California for faster processing
December 5th, 2011: received EAD/AP card
February 22nd, 2012: Green card in production
February 27th, 2012: GREEN CARD in hand, yaaay!!!

November 10th, 2013: ROC

You know why?? Not because of the fact I waited over 7 months, it's because of supporting each other. "Monyfer", "Charliz" & "Michele&Bahadir" and I are good friends. We all started this process almost in the same time.

We started a friendship here, because we were in the same boat, some of us still are (9+ & 10+ mos). Yes, Michele and I received our NOA2 after 7+ months, but that doesn't mean we forget our friends who are still waiting because of our happiness. Heck NO!

That is VJ is all about. Getting your I-129f approved is only one step in this whole process and I am going to SUPPORT my VJ friends till the END, either GC or becoming USC!

That's why!

Well, why don't we let those who are starting the process now forge their own friendships? Why don't we let them lean on each other for support like you did with your friends? Their frustration shouldn't affect you. I just don't understand.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

u give me english lessons when you cant read? where did she say something about being upset that she's not being approved? she asked why vsc is slow, not about her personal matter. and im sorry your highness, but when someone gets a RFE twice, is definately their fault for not knowing how to handle a petition, and instead of complaining on forums about how miserable their life is, they should look for resources. and as far as it concerns you, you stopped thinking and forgot to start again..awwww

; I don't give English lessons at all. You are saying some are jealous when this isn't the case. So don't even go there :innocent:.

RFE isn't always the petitioner's fault. For exemple, take Monyfer who is waiting for 9+ months. Her RFE was about Passport Photos, and she sent it. VSC LOST IT! It doesn't ALWAYS mean that it's the petitioner's fault, most of the time yes. I agree.

How ever, maybe you should read things twice because all of them whom are waiting over normal progressing times have done anything they could (Service Request, Ombudsman, Congressman, Senator).

Let's talk about facts and not about judgemental opinions, shall we? :rofl:

Edited by Channah&Aaron

holland-flag-44.gifunited-states-flag-88.gif

heart-119.gif August 28th, 2011: Wedding heart-119.giflove-182.gif

AOS
August 31th, 2011: applied for SS#
September 6th: received SS#
September 26th, 2011: AOS sent
September 30th, 2011: NOA1
October 6th, 2011: NOA1 hard copy
October 26th,2011: Biometrics
October 28th, 2011: case transferred to California for faster processing
December 5th, 2011: received EAD/AP card
February 22nd, 2012: Green card in production
February 27th, 2012: GREEN CARD in hand, yaaay!!!

November 10th, 2013: ROC

I will never understand why those of us who already have our NOA2 get so upset that others are bothered by the wait. Why is their frustration so offensive? I hated the wait also. I think we all did. This

(...)

I remember the wait. It sucked. In the beginning it wasn't so bad because I was still so excited about starting the process, but at around 3 months I started to hate the wait. I know the USCIS says the wait time is 5 months but what can I say; I'm human and I miss my fiance. and this

easy people, if you dont like this kind of thread, just don't read it.. :wacko:

03/25/2011- Check cashed

10/23/2011- POE - Dulles
11/08/2011- WEDDING!
09/10/2012- GC in hand!

08/15/2014- Delivered

08/20/2014- Check cashed

09/17/2014- Biometrics

ejXGm5.pngSDeHm4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.