Obama 2012

Imagine Owning A $300,000 Home For Only $16

39 posts in this topic

http://www.alaskarealestate.com/Search/Property/PropertyDetail.asp?LNindex=11007192#LargePhoto

Price: $275,000

Beds: 4 Sq. Ft.: 2576

Baths: 2.00 Lot Sq. Ft.: 48352

Gar/Car: 2 Acreage: 1.11

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

This is what I get in my hood for 300K

l26d14d43-m0x.jpg

lolol.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I am trying to convince my wife it is worth it to move over state lines into PA so we can afford something like this:

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1653-Astor-Red-Oak-Lane_Lower-Macungie-Twp_PA_18062_M36540-10020

.32 acres. impressive. if you run outta soap in the shower, you can raise a window and ask your next door neighbor to pass over a bar. :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

.32 acres. impressive. if you run outta soap in the shower, you can raise a window and ask your next door neighbor to pass over a bar. :hehe:

Some of the texas homes you showed weren't on big lots either. Which is why I liked them. Big lots tend to mean there's nothing nearby which I dislike. No chinese delivery is a deal breaker.

Some of the texas homes you showed weren't on big lots either. Which is why I liked them. Big lots tend to mean there's nothing nearby which I dislike. No chinese delivery is a deal breaker.

I hear you. Smaller lots are great. There's only so much grass I am willing to mow.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I am trying to convince my wife it is worth it to move over state lines into PA so we can afford something like this:

http://www.realtor.c...62_M36540-10020

What about the comparable home in Wasilla that Kip pointed out?

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

you'll never have coyotes in your back yard with that attitude, mister. :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

I hear you. Smaller lots are great. There's only so much grass I am willing to mow.

just do what i did, get the wife a riding mower.

link

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

What about the comparable home in Wasilla that Kip pointed out?

AJ should get something like this.

Fishing, hunting, snowmobile, 4 wheeling, skiing, etc.... He can become an Alaskan redneck. B-)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

The funny pic notwithstanding... those riding mowers do look like fun when i'm driving by in my air conditioned korean rice cooker, looking at the mexicans riding them in the sweltering sun.

:secret: a wise man learns to mow in the early morning.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

AJ should get something like this.

Fishing, hunting, snowmobile, 4 wheeling, skiing, etc.... He can become an Alaskan redneck. B-)

that looks nice and quaint. maybe one day when i have a loooooooooot of money i'll get myself a smaller version of that as a summer home somewhere in upstate new york.