^_^

Sen. Graham: Republicans Should Accept Tax Revenue Increase

67 posts in this topic

Timeline

Steven likes it when Harry Reid wants to hold a meaningless vote, not that the House Republicans don't do the same thing. Steven likes to avoid the issues, because all the things he wants won't survive without subsidies. Take them all away, let the market set the price, instead of trying to force ####### down peoples' throats, and keeping lucrative enterprises from getting established.

Wait. Oil doesn't get subsidies?blink.gif

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Life in prison = $1,000,000 taxpayer funded support (free gym membership, 3 hot meals, bed, running water, phones, visitations, jobs, access to media, free healthcare, etc.)

The way I would do it it (execution of most heinous proven serial killers dead in 48 hours) = minimal taxpayer costs

Every 1000 serial killers convicted would save the country another billion.

Like I say to my brother..."You feel sorry for these serial killers on sentencing day? If that is the case then you must be balling your eyes out when you hear about the crimes they committed. I mean if you are feeling remorse and sadness for a killer then you have to feel that on a much more intense level when hearing about their heinous crimes".

But what we tend to find out is that the person doesn't feel a damn thing when they hear about the crimes committed. But they do feel intense remorse and sadness over the killer being sentenced to life or death....Really bizarre and there must be some type of medical term for it...

I don't care how guilty they are or how much they cost the state. (Although I don't see why they should cost us anything - put them to work!)

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I don't care how guilty they are or how much they cost the state. (Although I don't see why they should cost us anything - put them to work!)

So that is where we agree. And I am fine with 60 hour work weeks starting at 8 an hour (8 CENTS!)...Much worse than being put out of misery...

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

If we actually default, I shudder to think what it's going to yield.

Ironically, a default would probably trigger a flight to safety and keep a lid on US yields.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

We agree? You want to kill them, I want to keep them alive.

I have a solution. We become the telemarketing capital of the world. No more India, Pakistan, Bangladesh.

We have 2 million inmates that can answer phones all day for 8 an hour

(8 CENTS rofl.gif )

This is Charles Manson with ATT how may I help you!

Edited by Lord Infamous

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Timeline

Remember when the House voted to raise top tax rates for Wall Street to 90% just two years ago? Guess who voted Yay on that one?

Yup, this guy.

EricCantorCliffOwen.jpg

There's nothing quite like principled leadership. I'm sure Mr. Cantor wished he had some.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Timeline

I see there are some that actually believe that raising taxes will really bring in more revenues. I guess Barnum was right. There are morons born every minute.helpsmilie.gif

Revenues.jpg

Edited by Lord Infamous

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Timeline

Revenues.jpg

You do notice that neither the increase, nor the cut, actually affected the derivative of that curve? The tax increase happened when revenues were already increasing, then revenues peaked, and then began a steep decline, before the tax cut went into effect.

Timeline

I see there are some that actually believe that raising taxes will really bring in more revenues.

I don't see why not - works for every other country in the world.

Timeline

I see there are some that actually believe that raising taxes will really bring in more revenues. I guess Barnum was right. There are morons born every minute.helpsmilie.gif

There are 8 million Americans out of 310 million that are mega rich millionaires. Are you one of them? Probably not so why do you care?

What is wrong with after, say, $15 or $20 million earned in a single year (just an absurd amount of cash), to start taxing the rich bastards at 70%?

So after $15 or $20 million they can keep $300,000 out of every $1,000,000.....

YOU KNOW, BACK WHEN THE FEDERAL DEBT WAS $1 TRILLION IN 1980 AND TAX RATES WERE AT 70%?

It should be crystal clear why our debt is so high (start at Ronald Reagan)...

http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/top%2520tax%2520rate%2520national%2520debt.jpg&sa=X&ei=gqUfToHhB-Hl0QHz8sDeAw&ved=0CAQQ8wc4AQ&usg=AFQjCNFy00pJHHU7BLeSjm79A04XiT1QDg

Edited by Lord Infamous

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

You do notice that neither the increase, nor the cut, actually affected the derivative of that curve? The tax increase happened when revenues were already increasing, then revenues peaked, and then began a steep decline, before the tax cut went into effect.

I guess we'll find out when the revenues are updated for the next couple years....Cause they have 2010 heading UPWARD with Bush Tax Cuts expiring....Since they didn't expire (right?) we will see if revenues went down....If they did then that will be sufficient evidence (right?)!

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1