Zero Sum

Bad news for fan who caught Jeter ball

58 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

You're getting really good at this!

It's like you're posting but not really posting all at the same time. Way to go! Way to not take a vested interest in anything yet waste time all the same.

Modern America would be proud!

You're still posting after all. Your choice to not have read the story.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're still posting after all. Your choice to not have read the story.

Nice! Two in a row again! I feel like if this were a video game you'd get that scrolling little "2 in a row!"

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Nice! Two in a row again! I feel like if this were a video game you'd get that scrolling little "2 in a row!"

Or you could stop being a fool and just read the story.

Or you could stop being a fool and take a stance on an issue instead of just telling others they have reading problems.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Or you could stop being a fool and take a stance on an issue instead of just telling others they have reading problems.

What stance is that? I feel you are spilling over your ignorance (not the blissful kind) from other threads.

I am just telling you this time, not others, how bad your reading is. If you have nothing substantive to add, stay out of the topic, please.

Why do you always resort to personal attacks?

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Why do you always resort to personal attacks?

Not reading kinda makes one look like a fool. I know I make you angrier than usual, but that's your problem if I catch you for what you likely are.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Then how can he be taxable for anything?

Remember your blood pressure, Slim! No one here thinks that it is fair but that's the tax code for you. Usually the donor will foot the bill as a gift but if the IRS rules it as a gratuity (the same as a tip) then it will be considered income. Game shows are notorious for this, I believe that you need to fill out form 1099. Not sure if Mr. Lopez will be able to get around this but I don't think so.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

Or the federal government can just keep their nose out of it.

Seen what congress has been up to lately? They're trying Roger Clemens (a former pitcher, and one of the best to ever play the game) for perjury. That's a brilliant use of taxpayer dollars right there!

If they wouldn't do stupid ####### like that, perhaps they wouldn't need "prize money."

Clemens threw a beanball at his own wife but that's not what he's being charged with. I don't care how good a pitcher he was, he lied to Congress and he should be charged for it. Equal before the law or should professional athletes get a free pass?

IR5

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I think we have agreed that he didn't sell the ball and thus isn't liable for tax on the ball.

Similarly, he didn't win the season tickets/other stuff in a contest. They were given to him as a gift. Consequently, it can only be taxed as a gift.

Clemens threw a beanball at his own wife but that's not what he's being charged with. I don't care how good a pitcher he was, he lied to Congress and he should be charged for it. Equal before the law or should professional athletes get a free pass?

Congress should stay out of professional sports. Don't they have more important things to do?

Русский форум член.

Timeline

Congress should stay out of professional sports. Don't they have more important things to do?

People like sports. People pay lots of money to watch sports. People vote. It's that simple.

IR5

What do sports have to do with perjury?

The perjury occured at a trial that should've never taken place.

Русский форум член.