benjamin10

immunization records

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i wanted to know how i could get my immunization records can them through health Canada i don't know which doctor did my shots because i was so young and i doubt my dad will remember the doctor's name :P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I believe the doctors have some proceedure, which let's them know which all the immunizations to be administered. So be cool.

USA

01/08/13 - Approved and GC is order for production on 1/8/14

09/12/13 - Case transferred to CSC. NOA2 received on 09/18/13

08/30/13 - Biometrics Done - No walk ins allowed at this LSC (received on 8/16/13).

08/05/13 - NOA1 (received on 08/10/13)

08/01/13 - Mailed I-751 (received on 8/2/13 - check cashed on 8/5/13)

12/28/11 - Received SSN (applied on 12/20/11, as we didn't get based on DS-230 options)
11/28/11 - Received Green Card (Expires on 10/30/13) - Welcome Letter on 11/17/11
10/30/11 - POE - Houston, TX

Chennai Consulate (40 days)
10/28/11 - Received Visa papers and Passport at VFS
10/25/11 - Interview Cleared Successfully (Spouse was not allowed in)

NVC: (90 days from NOA2 to Consulate)
08/31/11 - Case Completed (Interview 10/25/11) - Received at Chennai on 09/19/11
07/22/11 - NVC Case Number

USCIS: (92 days)

6/21/11 - NOA2 (NOA1 on 3/25/11) - took a month to get to NVC
3/21/11 - I-130 sent to USCIS Lockbox, Chicago.

Filed: Timeline

I just went to my GP with a list of the required immunizations. He wrote on his prescription pad what I would have had, and when, and then gave me some booster shots for the ones which were outdated. Montreal accepted it without a problem.

A lot of Canadians have called their provincial health department and I think, maybe, their school district? Not sure about that last one. Others have just gone and got their titres done.

I'm going to move your thread from the IR-1/CR-1 forum to the Canada forum as this is very specific to the country and consulate. You'll get appropriate input there.

iagree.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I emailed Peel Regional Health Department and they were able to mail me a print out of their records. I also had the little yellow booklet thay my mom had kept throughout the years and used that as well. It was a good thing I had both because my little yellow book was missing 1 shot, but it was listed on the sheet from Peel.

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I went to Public Health in N.S. and they had most of my shot records. What they didn't have (because my doctor didn't inform them), I got from my doctor himself.

You can also get the titres done, if you have moved away from your doctor or can't access your records, etc.

Off topic, but if you can, I would suggest asking your family doctor for a complete record of your visits to him or her. I did that before I left for the US, and I'm glad I did. We don't have PPO insurance, so our out of pocket expense is annoying when I just need a routine thing done here. Last week, I told my new doctor here that I had a test done in Canada last year, so she agreed that I didn't need to have it done again so soon, and it saved us a few hundred dollars.

May 25th, 2010 : Filed I-129F at CSC

June 1st, 2010 : NoA1

June 7th, 2010 : Touch

October 19th, 2010: Touch

October 20th, 2010: NoA2! (141 days)

November 8th, 2010: Received Packet 3 from Montreal

November 10th, 2010: Sent Packet 3 back to Montreal

November 25th: Received Packet 4 & Scheduled interview!

March 8th, 2011: Interview in Montreal - Approved!

April 30th, 2011: Move to CA

May 6th, 2011: Married <3

May 31st, 2011: Filed AOS

June 6th, 2011: NoA1

June 13th, 2011: Received Notice for Biometrics

July 7th, 2011: Biometrics

August 22, 2011: AOS Interview - Approved!

August 29th, 2011: Greencard in hand!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.