Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

a site i found, hope it will be useful:

http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/Secu...tiveReview.html

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

• 4 months later...
Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

Ewok, please help me! I have not yet begun the process of filing for the Marriage visa because I have heard that the US consulate in Kenya can deny my husband his visa even if it is approved by our DHS for reasons such as age difference, marriage so soon after meeting, etc. I went there for the strict purpose of marrying my husband. We dated online for over 2 years, and as a Christmas present to myself and to my husband, I went there in 2008 during Christmas break. We married on Dec 21st of 2008. Would a waiver application be feasible in this situation.

• 7 months later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Big mistake you did buying a passport, its a felony, menas is very bad situation you are. yes, you will need a waiver, because now you are ineligible for a visa, what I know is you have to go to the embassy in your country and ask for a waiver, the consul will tell you if you can apply and give you the papars to do it.

Do you know if they give it out on a specific day and if it has any cost.

Thank you

USCIS I-129F **K-1 Visa**

05/07/10- I-129F was send to VSC

05/10/10- We got our NOA1

07/26/10- We got our NOA2. APPROVED!! :dance:

National Visa Center

07/27/10- NVC Received our I-129F Petition

07/30/10- NVC Send our Petiton to Colombia :)

Embassy Interview #1

08/06/10- Consulate Received the Petition

08/17/10- Packet 3 Received Finally!

08/25/10- Packet 3 Sent To the Embassy

09/16/10- Medical Lab Exams

10/07/10- Interview Date **Need to get an approved I-212 from USCIS**

USCIS I-212 Waiver (Atlanta)

11/01/10- File I-212

11/08/10- We got our NOA1

03/01/11- We got our APPROVED noticed from our Senator!! :dance:

National Visa Center

03/03/11- NVC Received our I-212 Waiver

03/08/11- NVC Send our Waiver to Colombia

Embassy Interview #2

03/14/11- Received Original Approval Noticed from NVC :)

04/05/11- Interview Date. APPROVEDD!!! :D

04/13/11- Visa in Hand :dance:

Enter The States In Miami, Florida

04/14/11- Enter the states Miami, Florida

06/11/11- Married!!

06/25/11- Received my SSN by mail

Adjustment of Status

10/03/11- Sent I-485 to Chicago

10/ /11- Received NOA 1

• 2 months later...
Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello. My wife and I we get divorce in New Jersey back in 2003 and she left back to the Philippine she had overstayed her visit visa for 2 years from 2001/2003 and now we remarried and we have 2 kids US citizen so do I now I file 130 visa application but the lawyer is concern the US embassy in the philipine will deny her visa is this true and if so what can I do. I really want to reunited my family my kids live in the Philippine for the last 7 years please help and advise me.

Thank you

Samuel

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, I have a quick question. My wife now entered the US legally through K-1 Visa. She divorced her husband because he cheated on her and decided not to show up on their interview schedule. It's been more than 2 years now and she's not sure of what her status is. She has not been a public charge because I've been supporting her. Can I sponsor her and have her status adjusted? Can she apply for this waiver form? Please help, we're new and do not know what to do.

• 1 year later...
Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Despite is an old thread some people can get some benefit with my information,lol. Samuel if you can proof a genuine relationship with your wife then don't worry.I saw cases like yours before and everything ended up well. Find a confident Lawyer to handle her waiver, if there is any bar left out when the interview. If the bar time has passed when she will attend the interview the I-601 won't be necessary.

Edited by sandranj

Timeline

Nerabelezza. Despite is an old thread some people can get some benefit with my information,lol if she move out of her house and did not file the AR11 informing her changing of address probably she got letters from USCIS about her removal from USA once she did not attend the interview, and probably she has a deportation pending (in absentia), find out about that and take it from there. Call 1-800-898-7180.This is the automated hotline for the immigration courts. Have her “A number” available.Good luck

Edited by sandranj

• 1 month later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have applied tourist visa in 2010 n rejected.

I was married at that tyme but when i filed form of tourist non immigrant visa i marked as single.

After get rejected my husband who is lpr applied for my f2a visa. My i130 has approved, my case has completed at nvc. Now i m waiting for my interview call.

I wonder that can i reject this tyme at my interview?

Do i need to fill wavier?

What should i do to prevent rejected? Should i sent any form or any letter to them before my interview?

My pd is August,2010

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Mahamnaz probably your USCIS I-130 will approve your petition, but you have a HUGE chance to have your visa denied in your interview. When you applied to get a tourist visa you lied about your marital status. Anyone who has made a misrepresentation to the immigration authorities is excluded permanently from the U.S.A, but because your husband is a US Citizen you can file the waiver in case they decide to deny your visa based in misrepresentation.

• 5 months later...
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Secretary Napolitano Announces Final Rule to Support Family Unity During Waiver Process

http://www.dhs.gov/news/2013/01/02/secretary-napolitano-announces-final-rule-support-family-unity-during-waiver-process?utm_source=linkedin&utm_medium=social&utm_content=0782ad7b-e5b9-4fae-8abc-17caabbd4e54

Mahamnaz probably your USCIS I-130 will approve your petition, but you have a HUGE chance to have your visa denied in your interview. When you applied to get a tourist visa you lied about your marital status. Anyone who has made a misrepresentation to the immigration authorities is excluded permanently from the U.S.A, but because your husband is a US Citizen you can file the waiver in case they decide to deny your visa based in misrepresentation.

SEE ABOVE LINK

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

• 1 month later...
Filed: Country: China
Timeline

i don't think you will be able to help her as long as she stays in the US. She entered the US as K1 (filed by another person) now that she find you and got married with you, However, she violated the 3 months regulation of her K1 Visa. At this point, she is illegal and the only way will be to go back home and start another process. You may need to consult a lawyer.

• 4 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** Thread locked as this is a pinned topic for information only. Please create your own thread about your own case if you have questions or need information ***

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.