9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

This morning I got a nice blue letter from California, with a long list attached to it. RFE! I field in April, had already 2 Biometrics done, and now that. They list the 3 mail things in the List: 1)Birth Certificate of children 2) Financial Records and 3) Residence... Now to 1) I can send them a copy of the ultrasound of our unborn child. Got more problems with 2) and 3)! My husband bought his house before he met me, so I'm not on any bills that they listed under financial records. We also don't have life insurance, and I sent them the copies of the past few car and health insurance cards and statements. I'm not on any utility bills, and all of the points they listed, I can only send them the last tax stuff from this year, and go to our bank and ask them if they can write a letter stating that we have a joint saving and checking account. But that's mostly it. Scared that won't be enough. to 3) with the proof of residence I have no idea what to do, since I send them all I had. Like I said we don't have bills with both of our names on it, and I send them copies of the annual letter we get in both of our names when we pay dog fees. All the bills, even the once that get paid from our joint account are in his name. What should I do? Write them a nice letter with the 2 or 3 things I can send back and tell them sorry, or what should I do??? Help?!

Thanks!! :unsure:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Financials could include married filed jointly taxes...did you do that for the past 2 years?

Also, do you and your husband have drivers' licences with the same address on them?

Or what about cards sent to both of you...or bank statements...or joint bank accoounts?

All of these could satisfy the residential and financial requirement

good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

send them the copies of the drivers license with the adress when I field. Only send the tax return thing from last year, since we didn't had that done for this year when the field ROC. Copied at least 10 envelopes of letters from friends that were adressed to both of us, for like christmas and so on. I will probably go to our bank tomorrow and ask for a statement that we have our joint account, thought the check that has both of our names would be enough as a proof. Can I send some of the things that I already send them again??

send them the copies of the drivers license with the adress when I field. Only send the tax return thing from last year, since we didn't had that done for this year when the field ROC. Copied at least 10 envelopes of letters from friends that were adressed to both of us, for like christmas and so on. I will probably go to our bank tomorrow and ask for a statement that we have our joint account, thought the check that has both of our names would be enough as a proof. Can I send some of the things that I already send them again??

You can send bank statements for several months (the ones which have detailed description of your purchases and deposits).

Yes, you can send them the proofs you have already sent. If I were you, I would also send the bills in your name and bills in his name and attach a letter explaining why you don't have joint bills.

Also what about your cell phone bills? If you have a family plan, then you can attach those bills too.

As rocks mentioned above, send them tax transcripts for the last 2 years.

Adjustment of Status

Dec 3, 2008 - Aug 20, 2009 (approval on August 7th)

Removing of Conditions

May 9, 2011 - October 4, 2011 (approval on September 28th)

Naturalization

July 19, 2014 - N400 packet sent out

July 21, 2014 - N400 packet delivered

July 23, 2014 - received email/text that I-797 is issued

July 26, 2014 - received I-797 in mail

August 11, 2014 - received the Biometrics notification

August 14, 2014 - biometrics walk-in (original date August 20)

August 18, 2014 - in line for interview scheduling

September 9, 2014 - yellow letter is received (letter is issued September 3)

November 3, 2014 - interview notice is issued (email/text alert)

November 10, 2014 - interview notice received with the interview date of December 11, 2014.

November 10, 2014 - request to reschedule mailed out

December 5, 2014 - interview notice is sent out (email/text alert)

December 11, 2014 - received an interview letter in mail

January 10, 2015 - interview on Saturday at 7am

January 26, 2015 - sent the requested documentation

February 26, 2015 - oath letter is issued (email/text alert)

March 2, 2015 - oath letter is received

March 18, 2015 - oath at 8am

Did you send Tax transcripts for 2009-2010?

You can easily get tax transcripts for 2010-2011 by calling 1-800-829-0922. It's free and they usually arrive within 10 days.

called that number, and the only 2 options they gave me were to find out informations if you got a notice from them, or to find out the latest update about your refund.... that was it... :(

called that number, and the only 2 options they gave me were to find out informations if you got a notice from them, or to find out the latest update about your refund.... that was it... :(

just go to your local IRS office and request your transcripts. It will only take 15 - 30 mins max.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello

Please go to https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof-tra/start.do

this is an IRS link to order your tax transcripts for free

I did that while preparing my package and I got them within 4-5 days in the mail

Good Luck

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Hello

Please go to https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof-tra/start.do

this is an IRS link to order your tax transcripts for free

I did that while preparing my package and I got them within 4-5 days in the mail

Good Luck

thank you so so much! Just did it, ordered all 3 tax returns from the past 3 years, so we can send it all in, and they won't complain anymore... thank you everyone!!!!!!! :star:(L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.