silverevo

First time

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm sure many of you have heard this before. I want to try to do this right the first time. I went with a immigration lawyer and have a checklist. The main concern I have is that I arrived in November 2009 and came back from Davao May 2010. I spent 6 months there so obviously my 2010 tax return isn't going to reflect alot of income for that year. I Worked at a few different companies as a contractor/consultant/temp until January 2011. I filed a tax extension but have all my previous returns/tax documents from the IRS. My Father had no problem with a I134 and makes about $200k a year if it would help. I took some time off to help Grandparents and my Uncle who just passed of cancer..his wife to help her get situated in New York. Now that I'm back from NY and in California I would like to get the ball rolling. I moved back with my folks as I was renting but wanted to start saving money. I currently work as of June 2011 at a tech company in Silicon Valley and even my father/mother/uncles who also speaks with my Fiancee ..we just want to get the ball rolling. My family is writing up affidavits to show that this relationship is the real thing. We have pictures, boarding passes to Davao,Cebu,Boracay, and phone records. I can take screens from Skype and yahoo as my fiancee talks to my mother also on yahoo on a daily basis. I have copies of her birth cert, no prior marriage for either of us, no children, we have passports, photos.

Any help would be appreciated. I just want to get it right the first time. Obviously I miss her and I will fly back for her interview.

What do you want to know?

Porsche Boxster 2000

OIF 2008-2009

09/01/2008 - We met in a social site

04/8/2009 - We met

04/26/2009 - Left Philippines

12/8/2010 - Visited Philippines again

12/8/2010 - Got engaged!

03/10/2011 - Left Philippines

06/08/2011 - I 129f sent

06/12/2011 - I-129f received.

06/12/2011 - Routed to CSC

06/13/11 NOA1

06/17/11 NOA1 Touched

10/24/11 - Called USCIS Service Request

11/2/11 Retouch

11/2/11 APPROVED

11/5/11 Another NOA2 Notice?

11/8/11 Called NVC get my Case Number / Received.

11/14/11 Paid Interview Visa using BPI / No interview date due to slow website update!

11/16/11 Medical

12/1/11 Interview

12/1/11 - 221g - Need police clearance qatar. SIGH

12/4/11 Hired a P.R.O to do the police clearance in Qatar

12/29/ P.R.O Mailed the PCC to my fiance using DHL

1/3/12 Received PCC from QATAR, dog chewed it :(

1/4/12 Sent the taped PCC to USEM

1/6/12 USEM received 221g

2/14/12 - APPROVED happy valentines day!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.