Ban Hammer

Woman says she’s too ‘educated’ to be kicked off New York train

77 posts in this topic

Probably because you're a bunch of male chauvinist pigs who believe that to be a feminist you must be a prostitute lesbian.

Fix0red. :)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

One of them even went as far as to try and sneak in a sock puppet into the RUB forum (even using a RUB flag next to their name) a few months back...one that tried to hang all of us down there in RUBville. We had like an entire thread on us in that site discussion forum started by said sock puppet trying to get the lot of us banned for being hetrosexual males.

The mods answered that question -- the person in question had their IP checked and was proven NOT to be a sock puppet. This was also made public information. Some people can't accept it, I guess.

Edit to add: I only mention this because it was insinuated several times -- though of course, never directly named, as that's the modus operandi of the person who apparently complained the loudest -- that the sockpuppet may have been me. I can assure you, it wasn't. Ask any of the mods if there is any doubt.

Edited by elmcitymaven

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

The mods answered that question -- the person in question had their IP checked and was proven NOT to be a sock puppet. This was also made public information. Some people can't accept it, I guess.

And some of us on here have an IQ above 10 and realize that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to change an IP. The mods didn't answer anything other than the person in question didn't have an IP that matched anyone on here.

I have a few forums out there and I can show you how easy it is to change an IP...or even use a proxy. Again it's not rocket science.

For someone to think that the poster in question was an American male married to a Ukrainian woman they would have had to have a lobotomy or have been born brain dead.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/kips_corner/ <---- here's an old forum I haven't used in ages..I can show you on that forum by making you a mod and then I can post on there with a different IP over and over and over...

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Yahoo_Chatters <---- That's another old forum of mine...same thing on that one. Choose your forum and I will show you how easy it is to do.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

And some of us on here have an IQ above 10 and realize that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to change an IP. The mods didn't answer anything other than the person in question didn't have an IP that matched anyone on here.

I have a few forums out there and I can show you how easy it is to change an IP...or even use a proxy. Again it's not rocket science.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/kips_corner/ <---- here's an old forum I haven't used in ages..I can show you on that forum by making you a mod and then I can post on there with a different IP over and over and over...

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Yahoo_Chatters <---- That's another old forum of mine...same thing on that one. Choose your forum and I will show you how easy it is to do.

For someone to think that person was an American male married to a Ukrainian women they would have had to have a lobotomy.

You claim you're from Alaska.

I allege you are not.

Mods confirm your IP traces to middle-of-nowhere, Alaska.

I state that IPs can be spoofed/masked.

I conclude that you are therefore from Fiji.

I allege you are not.

And everyone knows I'm actually a lesbian Syrian woman who's been kidnapped.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I allege you are not.

Your correct...I could be posting from anywhere. Your learning. :)

And everyone knows I'm actually a lesbian Syrian woman who's been kidnapped.

Agreed. :)

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Your correct...I could be posting from anywhere. Your learning. :)

Agreed. :)

Yes, I've always understood that. What you seem to have trouble understanding is that you can not disprove where whathisname is posting from for the exact same reason Admin can not prove it.

The best everyone can do is accept they have no idea whether whathisname's story is true or not. This means accepting it could be true and it might not be. Not being biased in favor of a conclusion based on nothing more than a personal bias/wish.

Yes, I've always understood that. What you seem to have trouble understanding is that you can not disprove where whathisname is posting from for the exact same reason Admin can not prove it.

The best everyone can do is accept they have no idea whether whathisname's story is true or not. This means accepting it could be true and it might not be. Not being biased in favor of a conclusion based on nothing more than a personal bias/wish.

Let me make it easy for you AJ seeing how neither one of us is mentally retarded. You ever been to a RUB country AJ? I have, so has every RUB poster on this board. Now I have read several post by the poster in question, and I will repeat again, that person is not an American male married to a RUB woman.

Is there something you aren't getting? Or should I pose as an American woman married to a man from India? If I did, I'm sure you and others on here would see right through that charade.

So again...you getting it yet AJ or should I use bold print on here for you?

sigbet.jpg

Actually, he is.

Proof? You said it, now back it up. Because I would bet my left testicle he is not, in fact I bet he isn't even a he.

I spent a year working in Russia, and on top of that close to a year with all my trips to Belarus for vactions. So let's see the proof.

You can't be a sock puppet in the RUB forum without knowing a few well known facts about the RUB country's...that person knows zero about any of the RUB country's, visa rules,etc...

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Only if I care whether you believe me or not.

One day you'll find out and you'll remember I told you so.

Nice answer AJ. I'l have to remember this one. For now, I'l shut up about it....but I still have my opinions on this.

sigbet.jpg