Ban Hammer

Woman says she’s too ‘educated’ to be kicked off New York train

77 posts in this topic

Probably because you're a bunch of male chauvinist pigs who believe that to be a feminist you must be a prostitute

OK. Why you being so pissy? :blink: Who is included in your "you're"?

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You made WBAR cry, he ran to the mods and then the mods suspended you because WBAR was crying? :star:

I also see that you are feeling rebellious.., referring to the mods in derogatory description. :hehe:

Since you are fresh off suspension and feeling feisty.., how 'bout you tell more of the story..,c'mon.., give some dish please? :star: What did you do to make WBAR cry and run to Kathryn? I mostly just want to hear about WBAR crying. :hehe:

He called me something that he's been told not to call me here and there in regards to the AZ situation with the congresswoman.

The Mods ignored it, didn't do anything really about it as usual, so I took it into my hands and "challenged" him. They took the "Challenge" as a "Threat" and I got suspended for 10 days.

So apparently, I'm supposed to sit back and let numb nuts call me what he wishes and ignore it, while Kathryn and her minions sit back and wait for me to retaliate where I can get suspended.

Ewok should fire her ####### in a heartbeat. There's been enough complaints on her bias over the past couple of years to warrant it. I just don't think he wants to go through the trouble of replacing mods.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

He called me something that he's been told not to call me here and there in regards to the AZ situation with the congresswoman.

The Mods ignored it, didn't do anything really about it as usual, so I took it into my hands and "challenged" him. They took the "Challenge" as a "Threat" and I got suspended for 10 days.

So apparently, I'm supposed to sit back and let numb nuts call me what he wishes and ignore it, while Kathryn and her minions sit back and wait for me to retaliate where I can get suspended.

Ewok should fire her ####### in a heartbeat. There's been enough complaints on her bias over the past couple of years to warrant it. I just don't think he wants to go through the trouble of replacing mods.

Thanks for sharing. :star:

Do you hear a clock ticking or is it just me? :unsure:

Kick your SO. Maybe that will cheer you up.

Hey..,simmer down now. Are you drinking?

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

Probably because you're a bunch of male chauvinist pigs who believe that to be a feminist you must be a prostitute

Don't worry...I'm not going to act like an overly sensitive metrosexual who's extremely confused about their sexuality like some others on here and report you for that attack...that isn't my thing. :)

I think Kathryn does a great job too. :yes: and I'm not just kissn up. I mean it. :star:

That goes ditto for me. :)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Who is FD talking to? :blink:

That would be me.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

:lol:

Not us. If anyone hangs for this, it will just be DJ. That's why he needs to hurry say his piece before they suspend him again. :hehe:

I think Kathryn does a great job too. :yes: and I'm not just kissn up. I mean it. :star:

I have a whole thread in Site discussion on their bias. I'd be more than happy to bring it up in a heartbeat.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

One of them even went as far as to try and sneak in a sock puppet into the RUB forum (even using a RUB flag next to their name) a few months back...one that tried to hang all of us down there in RUBville. We had like an entire thread on us in that site discussion forum started by said sock puppet trying to get the lot of us banned for being hetrosexual males.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg