Ban Hammer

Woman says she’s too ‘educated’ to be kicked off New York train

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Is she single? Are there more like her? Where can we meet women like this and live happily eve...NM.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You back from suspension?

Steven is a cry baby and Kathryn is biased as hell. So yeah.

As per usual the moron mods on these boards takes sides instead of doing their job.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

As per usual the moron mods on these boards takes sides instead of doing their job.

You made WBAR cry, he ran to the mods and then the mods suspended you because WBAR was crying? :star:

I also see that you are feeling rebellious.., referring to the mods in derogatory description. :hehe:

Since you are fresh off suspension and feeling feisty.., how 'bout you tell more of the story..,c'mon.., give some dish please? :star: What did you do to make WBAR cry and run to Kathryn? I mostly just want to hear about WBAR crying. :hehe:

It's volunteering, not a paid job.

Do you have nightmares about things not being exactly correct? :hehe:

Edited by Vi-Jay

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

I hear ya. We get thread banned on the RUB forum like there's no tomorrow, yet I see peeps on here making personal attacks one after another against anyone that's not in the "click" and nothing happens to them yet those are the same peeps that get sand in their pssy every time you give them a taste of their own medicine and the next thing you know they are reporting your post on here. Iv'e yet to report anyone. I figure if you can't take it, then don't dish it.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You made WBAR cry, he ran to the mods and then the mods suspended you because WBAR was crying? :star:

I also see that you are feeling rebellious.., referring to the mods in derogatory description. :hehe:

Since you are fresh off suspension and feeling feisty.., how 'bout you tell more of the story..,c'mon.., give some dish please? :star: What did you do to make WBAR cry and run to Kathryn? I mostly just want to hear about WBAR crying. :hehe:

Do you have nightmares about things not being exactly correct? :hehe:

You'd think some people live their lives on Internet forums.

I hear ya. We get thread banned on the RUB forum like there's no tomorrow, yet I see peeps on here making personal attacks one after another against anyone that's not in the "click" and nothing happens to them yet those are the same peeps that get sand in their pssy every time you give them a taste of their own medicine and the next thing you know they are reporting your post on here. Iv'e yet to report anyone. I figure if you can't take it, then don't dish it.

Has WBAR reported you too? :star:

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Probably because you're a bunch of male chauvinist pigs who believe that to be a feminist you must be a prostitute

Edited by fishdude

Has WBAR reported you too? :star:

I don't think there's a way of telling who reported your post on here...or if there is I don't know of it.

I have a bad feeling about these last few post though. I wouldn't be surprised if Paul, you and I all go down for this one. :unsure:

*For the record though, Kathryn along with the other mods do a great job on here. :)

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Word. I don't intend on ever reporting anyone. It's an internet forum, what's the big deal if someone get's nasty. Like I'd ever care.

brownnose.jpg

Hey, I'm gonna cover my ####### on here just as much as the next guy. :yes:

sigbet.jpg

I don't think there's a way of telling who reported your post on here...or if there is I don't know of it.

I have a bad feeling about these last few post though. I wouldn't be surprised if Paul, you and I all go down for this one. :unsure:

*For the record though, Kathryn along with the other mods do a great job on here. :)

:lol:

Not us. If anyone hangs for this, it will just be DJ. That's why he needs to hurry say his piece before they suspend him again. :hehe:

I think Kathryn does a great job too. :yes: and I'm not just kissn up. I mean it. :star: