^_^

Post-debate poll: Romney still #1 but Michele "we have to slit our wrists" Bachmann surges to 2nd

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Thursday, June 16, 2011

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely GOP Primary Voters, taken following the candidates’ Monday night debate, shows Romney earning 33% support, with Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann a surprise second at 19%. Georgia businessman Herman Cain is in third place with 10% of the vote.

Romney and Bachmann are tied among primary voters who say they are Tea Party members, with 26% support each. Romney holds a 36% to 16% lead over the congresswoman among non-members.

While 54% of Likely Voters nationwide think Obama is qualified to be president, Romney is the only 2012 Republican hopeful that a sizable number of voters feel that way about.

There is little difference of opinion among male and female GOP primary voters, although women give Romney slightly more support. The gap between Romney and Bachmann is narrowest among middle-aged primary voters.

Romney, Bachmann and Cain earn 31%, 22% and 12% support respectively among primary voters who describe themselves as conservatives. Romney runs strongest among party moderates.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/romney_bachmann_cain_lead_the_pack_among_gop_primary_voters

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

I've been reading glowing reviews of Bachmann's performance in the debate. She managed to utter several sentences without going off the deepend. It's just a matter of time with her. She can be a serious candidate if she has someone to keep her from saying stupid shi!t. Remember, she is the same person who said this:

Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas."
There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design.
Not all cultures are equal.
And what a bizarre time we're in, when a judge will say to little children that you can't say the pledge of allegiance, but you must learn that homosexuality is normal and you should try it.
I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence.
Indy.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

There are people on this forum that would pay an exorbitant per minute charge to watch that on the internet.

:blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I've been reading glowing reviews of Bachmann's performance in the debate. She managed to utter several sentences without going off the deepend. It's just a matter of time with her. She can be a serious candidate if she has someone to keep her from saying stupid shi!t. Remember, she is the same person who said this:

The first three quotes seem fine to me. I suppose the "you should try it" part is hyperbolous but I think the general gist is good. I don't know what she's talking about with the swine flu.