9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I AM HAVING A REALLY HARD TIME FINISHING UP THE DS-260. IT DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO COMPLETE THE LAST STEP WHERE I HAVE MY FIANCE HAS TO SING. I PAID THE FEE ALREADY AND STILL GIVING ME A SAME ISSUE. ANY IDEA???? HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS?

Timeline

I AM HAVING A REALLY HARD TIME FINISHING UP THE DS-260. IT DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO COMPLETE THE LAST STEP WHERE I HAVE MY FIANCE HAS TO SING. I PAID THE FEE ALREADY AND STILL GIVING ME A SAME ISSUE. ANY IDEA???? HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS?

Check to see if there is a little box asking you to check it X

I know we did it here in USA for Lupita in Mexico & you need to say who filled it out & sign it 'electronically' by checking a Box (if I remember correctly!)

Edited by Kimchimex

Timeline

Check to see if there is a little box asking you to check it X

I know we did it here in USA for Lupita in Mexico & you need to say who filled it out & sign it 'electronically' by checking a Box (if I remember correctly!)

I JUST CHECKED IT AND IT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING. I AM GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED WITH THIS WEBSITE. I HAVE TRIED MILLION THINGS TODAY AND DOES KNOW WORK ANYTHING :-(

Timeline

I JUST CHECKED IT AND IT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING. I AM GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED WITH THIS WEBSITE. I HAVE TRIED MILLION THINGS TODAY AND DOES KNOW WORK ANYTHING :-(

I know how you feel we tried for days!!!

Try to go hit SAVE and then close the webpage.

then go in fresh with your sign-on information.

Maybe you will see you forgot something on a page...look for RED writing telling you what is wrong.

Sorry you are having trouble!!! We went loco trying to figure it out, it is a terrible website!!!

I wish I could help more...

kim

Timeline

I know how you feel we tried for days!!!

Try to go hit SAVE and then close the webpage.

then go in fresh with your sign-on information.

Maybe you will see you forgot something on a page...look for RED writing telling you what is wrong.

Sorry you are having trouble!!! We went loco trying to figure it out, it is a terrible website!!!

I wish I could help more...

kim

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR INPUT KIM. I HAVE TRIED THESE THINGS YOU MENTION ALREADY AND NOTHING IS ALLOWING ME TO COMPLETE THIS LAST STEP. HOW FRUSTRATING WEB SITE :-(. ANYWAYS I REALLY APPREACIATE YOUR INPUT.

Timeline

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR INPUT KIM. I HAVE TRIED THESE THINGS YOU MENTION ALREADY AND NOTHING IS ALLOWING ME TO COMPLETE THIS LAST STEP. HOW FRUSTRATING WEB SITE :-(. ANYWAYS I REALLY APPREACIATE YOUR INPUT.

Hi Ricardo!

How is the silly DS260 today???

Did you try again by closing the whole page & start fresh to EDIT go thru page by page check everything & see if it will let you sign it today! Maybe the site was having problems...

Suerte!

Kim

Edited by Kimchimex

Timeline

Hi Ricardo!

How is the silly DS260 today???

Did you try again by closing the whole page & start fresh to EDIT go thru page by page check everything & see if it will let you sign it today! Maybe the site was having problems...

Suerte!

Kim

Hi Kim,

Thanks for checking on me. But I have not been able to complete this DS260. The last step is weird and I have called NVC and other places and they are not able to help me with anything. Now I do not know what do do :-( I tried many things like downloading a new version of explorer or a different computer and is the same issue again and again. I tried to schedule an appoitment for now and does not allow me either.

Timeline

Hi Kim,

Thanks for checking on me. But I have not been able to complete this DS260. The last step is weird and I have called NVC and other places and they are not able to help me with anything. Now I do not know what do do :-( I tried many things like downloading a new version of explorer or a different computer and is the same issue again and again. I tried to schedule an appoitment for now and does not allow me either.

Hi Kim,

Finally it went through the DS260. Now I have an issue with the scheduling the appoitment for ASC and the Consular Interview. When I am in the website in mexico.usvisa-info.com when I log in and I follow all the steps to schedule appoitments I do know know what it is if the ASC or the Consular Interview. How do you differenciate between these two things or how do you find out the information? any advise will help me with this matter. Thank you :-)

Timeline

Hi Kim,

Finally it went through the DS260. Now I have an issue with the scheduling the appoitment for ASC and the Consular Interview. When I am in the website in mexico.usvisa-info.com when I log in and I follow all the steps to schedule appoitments I do know know what it is if the ASC or the Consular Interview. How do you differenciate between these two things or how do you find out the information? any advise will help me with this matter. Thank you :-)

The ASC is a quick 15 minute appointment you can do in Juarez for photo & fingerprinting (this is a new thing they do, it is free) you need this at least one day before your interview.

Do the interview appointment after Medical (early morning) ASC in the afternoon or next day- then schedule the interview!

Best of luck! Suerte y espero que todo esta bien! Este proceso esta dificil, no?

Kim

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.