Ban Hammer

Ex-ACORN organizer launches reincarnation

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

What money?

you didn't read the article?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I did. I saw no facts presented, none, that there was any money anywhere or that any money went missing. Maybe you can do me a favor and point me to any such facts in that article that I may have missed?

She had also been hoarding ACORN's remaining assets. Investigators believe the group had about $20 million in cash spread out over 800 bank accounts and that ACORN affiliates held $10 million in property.

mkay, no facts.......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Right. You missed the part that preceded the "facts"

According to the book - that book being the WND freak piece.

Sorry but that's not working out.

dismiss it now, sure - i'm certain they'll be back in the news soon enough. :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline
dismiss it now, sure - i'm certain they'll be back in the news soon enough. :lol:

Say, if there are facts that support all that money having disappeared in some shady fashion then where are the indictments? Surely there's something illegal about taking millions of dollars and seeing that there are facts that support such claim charges should be filed. Where are those charges?

Timeline

Say, if there are facts that support all that money having disappeared in some shady fashion then where are the indictments? Surely there's something illegal about taking millions of dollars and seeing that there are facts that support such claim charges should be filed. Where are those charges?

i'm sure that will surface soon too. be patient!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

i'm sure that will surface soon too. be patient!

Yes, much like the truth about Obama not having been born in the US - another claim that WND freaks felt worthy of authoring a book about - has surfaced. Oh wait, it hasn't because the whole premise of said book was hogwash since inception. As is absolutely everything that the WND peddles to the easily impressed and otherwise reality challenged.

Timeline

Yes, much like the truth about Obama not having been born in the US - another claim that WND freaks felt worthy of authoring a book about - has surfaced. Oh wait, it hasn't because the whole premise of said book was hogwash since inception. As is absolutely everything that the WND peddles to the easily impressed and otherwise reality challenged.

you forget that even a broken clock is right sometimes ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

you forget that even a broken clock is right sometimes ;)

Yes, twice a day. But that alone does not elevate the supposed finding described in this book to a fact. If there were actual facts to present, these folks would quite obviously push for charges and action by the authorities. They've done so on mere fabrications, imagine what they'd do if they had real, actual facts.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

mkay, no facts.......

She had also been hoarding ACORN's remaining assets. Investigators believe the group had about $20 million in cash spread out over 800 bank accounts and that ACORN affiliates held $10 million in property.

When and if having assets is a crime, let us know ok? No necessary defense of ACORN implied, but the partisanship is showing in your glossing over of an investigation as 'fact.'

Timeline

When and if having assets is a crime, let us know ok? No necessary defense of ACORN implied, but the partisanship is showing in your glossing over of an investigation as 'fact.'

so it's a state secret how much money acorn has?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *