joe12

July 2011 Visa Bulletin Out

17 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You need to call NVC, you might get an interview date set up for August, Thats how i get mine. I think this info will help..

Have a Happy

MIAMI BOY!!! dude finally ,,,Good luck and chill out . Hope things will be better for us my wife PD is July 2009 ...She'll be here soon i TRUST GOD above all!!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

*NOTE: For July, F2A numbers EXEMPT from per-country limit are available to applicants from all countries with priority dates earlier than 15FEB08. F2A numbers SUBJECT to per-country limit are available to applicants chargeable to all countries EXCEPT MEXICO with priority dates beginning 15FEB08 and earlier than 22MAR08. (All F2A numbers provided for MEXICO are exempt from the per-country limit; there are no F2A numbers for MEXICO subject to per-country limit.)

Dear all, pls explain what it means for EXEMPT from per-country limit and SUBJECT to per-country limit?? how do i know my country is has limit or not? thanks before.. :bonk:

hi there... you need not to bother about this , for as long as your priority date are current your good, each country has its quota for visa allocation and they refer to it:" subject per country limit " that says it all.. :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.