6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just curious as to what is going on if anyone sees igor's list.... seems like end of February got skipped..... or is that just an imagination running wild with conspiracy theories in my head.....

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It took 6 months to get our NOA2. So hang in there. It will work like magic.

3.gif

"The perfection/respect/credibility of a man decreases by the number of marriages he has had and by the number of kids he has outside his current marriage. ", Quote by Bite YourDust
  • Met on yahoo chat through a friend.
  • April 2010 - Decided to meet in person
  • 06.01.2010 - She flew from Dubai to Philippines for vacationing
  • 06.21.2010 - We met in Philippines
  • 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 06.28.2010 - Came back to USA
  • 07.05.2010 - She flew back to Dubai (work)
  • 08.02.2010 - Mailed I129F to VSC
  • 08.03.2010 - Delivered to VSC. Signed by D RENAUD.
  • 08.09.2010 - Check cashed
  • 08.14.2010 - NOA1 (Dated 08/06/2010)!!!!!!!!
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 08.27.2010 - Received snail mail that typographical error was fixed.
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!
  • 11.21.2010 - Visited her for a week in Dubai!
  • 02.14.2011 - NOA2 Approved on St. Valentine day!!!!!!!
  • 02.17.2011 - Packet left from NVC to ABU DHABI (Dubai)
  • 02.19.2011 - NOA2 hard copy received
  • 02.22.2011 - Packet reached ABU DHABI's consulate
  • 03.02.2011 - packet 3 & 4 received by email
  • 03.02.2011 - Confirmation of Interview on 04.14.2011 -
  • 03.07.2011 - Fiancee passed medical exam.
  • 04.14.2011 - K1-Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 04.21.2011 - Picked up Visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

yup I also see that one coz I'm one of those who got "skipped" so trust me I can feel your sentiment. But if you check it once again it seems that they're jumping from one date to the other, kindda frustrating when you look at it but there's nothing we can do. I had a downer last week when there's ton of approvals last 27 May, I was hoping I was one of those but fortune won't let me. So I decided to stay away from VJ for a bit and quit obsessing on USCIS coz it's only gonna give me disappointment. My mood is also terrible and I've been grumpy coz of these approvals which I know is not fair to those who got approved.....bittersweet like what they say. Don't worry Darren we're all in this together and we have same sentiments, but always look at it on the bright side we still have more time to accomplish the things we need to do or for your fiancee to spend time with her family. Waiting sucks really it is but we just need to be more patient, who knows we'll be approved this week. whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Timeline

well now, I have another issue. My co-worker is leaving this Friday. I have to replace him and get the new person up to speed. So even if I get an NOA2 now, life will suck. It is one of those things where I wnat the NOA2 so she is here, but now I am not sure if I really want it right now as well. Since it puts us under the time issue with the embassy. I can always send her to the embassy with her parents..... but adds to the issues since they have never been to manila, one a plane, or even on a ferry. Yes, they can make it, but how well will they make it?

K-1 Visa Timeline:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

maybe the person who has our files is on vacation.......

K-1 Visa Timeline:

event.png

event.png

event.png

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

It's been a while and I saw this again, it's almost 4 months of waiting for us but still nothing. I thought that you called the Senator to have your case expedited...any news? Coz we might also end up doing that once we reach the 5 months mark. We tried calling USCIS and the only thing they can tell us is that it's still being processed and it hasn't reach the 5 months period....*sigh* Did you also try calling them to see what's going on?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.