Kimchimex

ASC reservations/CdJuarez

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi, I have a worry!

We are leaving for Cozumel Mexico Monday, now we can not go pay cuz the offices are closed till monday...so we will pay when we get to Mexico

I also am freaking cuz Lupita did not get Kevins passport yet...it is ordered & will be here next thursday...we can not file for him without his Passport #.

This means we can not even get the ASC apointment until next Thurs May 27 at the earliest...we want to fly to Juarez Thursday June 2 (a week later)

here is the question, do they have a lot of open appointmnts when you call? or are they booked way out?

We are rushing cuz Rip needs to be back in the USA for work June 13, he may need to leave us in Juarez waiting for the visa delivery & go home ahead of us.

Anyone know how fast we can get appointments????????

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I was wondering the same thing.. I have seen that most people going to juarez get their interviews exactly after 2 months of receiving the NOA2 or even sometimes a little before the 2 months... but dont know for sure.... wish to know too!

K1 visa
Filed I-129: Dec 3rd 2010
Interview: July 6th 2011 APPROVED!

AOS
Filed: Oct 4th 2011
AOS Interview: Feb 7th 2012 - RFE sad.png
AOS Approved: Feb 9th - without sending RFE
Green Card received: Feb 17th smile.png

ROC

Filed: Nov 13th 2013

Approved: March 13th 2014

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

When we called on a Friday we were able to get appointments for the next week.

Have any of you tried calling to make an appointment now for when you need it? When I made my appointment they just verified who we were, didn't need proof that we had completed anything or paid... Could have changed but I'm curious because I see a lot of people asking this same thing.

I-129F

NOA1- August 23,2010

NOA2- January 24, 2011 (NOA1-NOA2: 154 days)

NVC Receive- January 31, 2011

NVC Sent- February 1, 2011

Consulate Receive- February 3, 2011

Consulate Sent Packet 3- March 10, 2011 (CDJ Receive-Packet 3 sent: 35 days)

Receive Packet 3 in U.S.- March 21, 2011

ASC Appointment- March 23, 2011

Interview- March 24, 2011

Crossed into the U.S.- April 7, 2011

A.O.S.

I-485 in the mail- June 14, 2011

I-485 received at Chicago Lockbox- June 16, 2011

NOA1- June 17, 2011

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

When we called on a Friday we were able to get appointments for the next week.

Have any of you tried calling to make an appointment now for when you need it? When I made my appointment they just verified who we were, didn't need proof that we had completed anything or paid... Could have changed but I'm curious because I see a lot of people asking this same thing.

I haven't as I just got my NOA2 last week and I dont have yet my CDJ case number plus that other secret number. I probably will as soon as I get those numbers. I REALLLLYYY want to be in the US for my fiance's bday (July 3rd) Hopefully i will make it!!!!. I am also worried about the cost of the whole freaking -not fun trip to juarez. Anyways... thanks Maria!

Kimchimex, you should try calling already, I saw ur petition is already at the NVC, call and get ur case number in case u dont have them yet and then call Juarez and ask if u can schedule ur interview. Although you still will have to wait for the 'invitation letter' dont u?...

K1 visa
Filed I-129: Dec 3rd 2010
Interview: July 6th 2011 APPROVED!

AOS
Filed: Oct 4th 2011
AOS Interview: Feb 7th 2012 - RFE sad.png
AOS Approved: Feb 9th - without sending RFE
Green Card received: Feb 17th smile.png

ROC

Filed: Nov 13th 2013

Approved: March 13th 2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.