9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

K-1 Visa spent 2 1/2 days at the NVC. Was able to track using DHL website. On it's way to Bogota :thumbs:

url=http://www.tickerclub.com/]e736e35a2b.png[/url]

Time is relative... The mind makes it slow, the heart makes it fast, our friends make it worth while, and words... make it timeless.

12/27/10 NOA 1 hard copy received in Mail

12/31/10 USICS Notification on Website

05/04/11 2nd notice of Approval via website and text message! Thank you Jesus!

05/09/11 2nd notice I-797 hard copy arrives in mail.

05/11/11 NVC receives approved K-1 visa

05/13/11 NVC ships K-1 to Bogota

05/16/11 K-1 arrives at Embassy

05/18/11 E-mail Packet #3 to Embassy

07/28/11 Appointment scheduled at Embassy in Bogota. # Visa Approved #

Timeline

DID the NVC schedule your Interview?

Congrats

Did you find your appoitment on the Embassy website?

K-1 Visa interviews are scheduled by the Embassy in Bogota not the NVC. We would not be on the website they would need to get packet #3 before they schedule an appointment. It looks like a July appointment possibly June.

Edited by On the Road Again

Time is relative... The mind makes it slow, the heart makes it fast, our friends make it worth while, and words... make it timeless.

Timeline

did they have record of the k1 when you called and did they give you the dhl tracking number? thanks

It requires a little investagative work. First soon about 2 days after you get you 2nd notice of approval call the NVC in the morning and the afternoon to see if your case has arrived. Second when it finally arrives (anywhere from 2-11 days) Call them again each day to find out if the case has been transfered to the Embassy. Go to DHL....the USA DHL website address.... go to tracking, track by reference number, type in EXP 14 MAY 2011A but use the correct dates instead of my example. The format you type it has to be exact or it will not work, spaces and CAPS. Find your Embassy from the many that will be listed and now you can track your VISA application.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It requires a little investagative work. First soon about 2 days after you get you 2nd notice of approval call the NVC in the morning and the afternoon to see if your case has arrived. Second when it finally arrives (anywhere from 2-11 days) Call them again each day to find out if the case has been transfered to the Embassy. Go to DHL....the USA DHL website address.... go to tracking, track by reference number, type in EXP 14 MAY 2011A but use the correct dates instead of my example. The format you type it has to be exact or it will not work, spaces and CAPS. Find your Embassy from the many that will be listed and now you can track your VISA application.

will it show you the names?

K1 Visa -

AOS Timeline
AUG 24 2011 > K1 Visa POE San Francisco CA (Finally
OCT 06 2011 > Got Married in Redwood City CA (Ehem!)

NOV 14 2011 > SUBMITTED I-1485, I-765 & I-131 Application via USPS to Chicago Lockbox
NOV 18 2011 > Received text and email (I-797 Notice of action was sent via mail)
NOV 26 2011 > Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for DECEMBER 13...
DEC 13 2011 > BIOMETRICS DONE
JAN 07 2011 > Received INTERVIEW Notice for FEB 1st!
JAN 14 2012 > EAD RECEIVED
FEB 01 2012 > INTERVIEW DONE we got APPROVED for conditional GREENCARD yESSSS!!!

I-751 Removal of Condition Journey
DEC 27 2013 > Sent I-751 packet Laguna Niguel Office, CSC
JAN 2 2014 > Packet sent back because of wrong filing fee (wrote $585 instead of $590)
JAN 2 2014 > Re-sent I-751 packet with the correct filing fee this time
JAN 6 2014 > They have received my packet

JAN 9 2014 > Check enchashed

JAN 12 2014> Received Biometrics Appointment

JAN 31 2014> Biometrics done!

April 30 2014> GC Approved

May 4 2014> Letter received Card in production

May 7 2014> Received 10 yr GC! WEEEEEE!!! THANK GOD!

Watch our cute wedding video!

Timeline

will it show you the names?

No Names...only that a package from State Department has left Portsmouth NH and is heading to a certain destination.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.