helpmelord

refused after two months of waiting for answers

19 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yesterday i check the DHL wesite and it said awaitnig pickup, a member of my family went and to pick the papers up only to find out that my kids where G221 white slip saying that they found new evidence that was not presented :o at the interview, so the case will be sent back to uscis for review and possible revoke :crying: :crying: :crying: . My question is has anyone ever encounted anthing like this and what are the possible things that they could find that would in this visa refusal.:help:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

What is the new evidence? Did they tell you?

Good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yesterday i check the DHL wesite and it said awaitnig pickup, a member of my family went and to pick the papers up only to find out that my kids where G221 white slip saying that they found new evidence that was not presented :o at the interview, so the case will be sent back to uscis for review and possible revoke :crying: :crying: :crying: . My question is has anyone ever encounted anthing like this and what are the possible things that they could find that would in this visa refusal.:help:

:( :( :(

I have seen this happening more and more with fiancée and spousal petitions, but to have a 221g for your child is a new one! :( so sorry... I would contact your congressman ASAP! Helpmelord, what is your status? You are from Jamaica, right? Are you now a USC, or did your husband file for your kids to follow you???

t4621.gif

Timeline

I AOS here I am a conditional resident, however when he did the petition I think he did it as 6 month to join, I have been thinking if it was filed under the wrong catugory. I came here on a B1/B2 visa for an off shore company that I use to work for that is no longer in Jamaica.

Edited by helpmelord

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was just reading your previous post about them asking for W2's and that you and your husband were living in different states...?

In instances where I have seen the 221g it has been a question of the validity of the relationship :unsure:

I wonder if your status with your husband is in question...??

Praying for guidance for you (F)

Timeline

Well we contacted a lawyer who thought the same thing, she is going to try and stop the case from returning by presenting our relationship evidence, plus we have a 9 month old daughter and he is the one who is paying all the bills here and a whole lot of other stuff.

The fact that only came here the end of last year and all my business that I do is in GA and all my bills that i owe are there. and we have a lot of bills together I have life insurance and health insurance, he is thr gaurantor on my student loan and it goes on and on.

Edited by helpmelord

Well we contacted a lawyer who thought the same thing, she is going to try and stop the case from returning by presenting our relationship evidence, plus we have a 9 month old daughter and he is the one who is paying all the bills here and a whole lot of other stuff.

The fact that only came here the end of last year and all my business that I do is in GA and all my bills that i owe are there. and we have a lot of bills together I have life insurance and health insurance, he is thr gaurantor on my student loan and it goes on and on.

When did you adjust your status in the states, also I would be concern that they are not trying to revok your GC aswell.

The children in Jamaica are only yours correct, your husband is not the father of them.

What is registered on the children's BC, do you have their legal father listed?

Edited by LIFE'SJOURNEY

Timeline

When did you adjust your status in the states, also I would be concern that they are not trying to revok your GC aswell.

The children in Jamaica are only yours correct, your husband is not the father of them.

What is registered on the children's BC, do you have their legal father listed?

They are not my husbands children, I adjust status a little over a year, as for their BC their dad name is on it. I heard that they will red flag my case until I am going to remove condition

That sounds about right, you'll know you will have to file taxes together sometimes between now and then. Your husband will have to clear up some of his personal issues, so you'll can do that.

Really? If you going through removal of conditions, that would red flag your filing for your children? Has this happened to others?

No, there are missing pieces to the conversation, they are telling her that they will not approval her children's visa until she ROC. There are some under-lying reasons that are not printed in the thread.

Timeline

No, there are missing pieces to the conversation, they are telling her that they will not approval her children's visa until she ROC. There are some under-lying reasons that are not printed in the thread.

That is not what they are saying i will quote the letter,

Dear,

we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your application for an immigrant or fiance visa. section 221g of the immigration and nationlity act prohibits a cousular officer from issuing a visa to an alien if the cousular officer has reason to believe that the alian is ineligible.

based on a review of your case at the embassy, new evidence provided, not previously available to USCIS, requires uscis to review. therefore, we are returning your petition to the bureau of citizenship and immigration services cis of the department of homeland security dhs for review and possible revocation. That is what the letter said. On top of that the childrens name were incorrectly spelt and my sons last name is missing. The address my daughter as Mr and the letter is as flat as I restate it.

They are not saying wait until I ROC they are saying that when I took them to there interview I presented evidence to them that USCIS did not have.

These are the questions that was ask;

What does my husband do for a living. I told her.

How did I entered the US, To which I respond "work" because I came here for my then company.

Do I have 2010 W2 to which I thought I did but realize that i left it up here. I told her that I did and she said send it back with the kids passport.

She said do I have my drivers lincense and i told her that it expiers and that a new one was on its way to me. I ask her why is she asking for those things, and ahe said she is verifing relationship and address to which I respond to her, my husband and I have a child together and that I recently relocated to Fl for him to join us.

This is also my concern our daughter is not on the affidavit of support only his oldest child and she has a baby that he claim too, Does anyone know if that is the problem?

Right now i am just speculating so I will just wait to see if anyone has ever been through this can shed some light on the situation.

Edited by helpmelord

That is not what they are saying i will quote the letter,

Dear,

we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your application for an immigrant or fiance visa. section 221g of the immigration and nationlity act prohibits a cousular officer from issuing a visa to an alien if the cousular officer has reason to believe that the alian is ineligible.

based on a review of your case at the embassy, new evidence provided, not previously available to USCIS, requires uscis to review. therefore, we are returning your petition to the bureau of citizenship and immigration services cis of the department of homeland security dhs for review and possible revocation. That is what the letter said. On top of that the childrens name were incorrectly spelt and my sons last name is missing. The address my daughter as Mr and the letter is as flat as I restate it.

They are not saying wait until I ROC they are saying that when I took them to there interview I presented evidence to them that USCIS did not have.

These are the questions that was ask;

What does my husband do for a living. I told her.

How did I entered the US, To which I respond "work" because I came here for my then company.

Do I have 2010 W2 to which I thought I did but realize that i left it up here. I told her that I did and she said send it back with the kids passport.

She said do I have my drivers lincense and i told her that it expiers and that a new one was on its way to me. I ask her why is she asking for those things, and ahe said she is verifing relationship and address to which I respond to her, my husband and I have a child together and that I recently relocated to Fl for him to join us.

This is also my concern our daughter is not on the affidavit of support only his oldest child and she has a baby that he claim too, Does anyone know if that is the problem?

Right now i am just speculating so I will just wait to see if anyone has ever been through this can shed some light on the situation.

Based on your prior post, you have stated that you and your husband are not living in the same state, you just had your own AOS done recently within the last 8-9 months. You and your husband did not file your recent taxes jointly, all of these events leads USCIS to believe that your marriage maybe for immigration fraud. Having a baby together does not prove that a marriage is true. You have too many red flags, there are others that you have posted but I do not want to post them on a public board.

If you'll didn't have these issues right after you AOS, you probably would not have ran into this problem of trying to bring your kids over. Everything I have posted have come from your prior posts.

Timeline

ll those I know we have more together than we have apart and as for my child, I do not know if people go around having kids to prove immigration or relationship, but kids are expensive and no one needs extra responsibilty, I will take my hubby advise and stop posting on this site.

thank you for your replies and I know God will work it out because we have nothing to hide therefore I would not have let them know these things.

oooo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.