^_^

Senator Paul: If you believe in a right to health care, you believe in slavery

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

SEN. RAND PAUL (R-KY): "With regard to the idea of whether you have a right to health care, you have realize what that implies. It's not an abstraction. I’m a physician. That means you have a right to come to my house and conscript me. It means you believe in slavery."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/05/12/sen_rand_paul_right_to_health_care_is_like_believing_in_slavery.html

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

it's a bit reaching, but he's partially right when you get down to government dictating where doctor's can/cannot practice, what patients they must accept or not accept, etc... At the end of the day, Doctors are human and should be able to practice when/wherever they want to.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Timeline

SEN. RAND PAUL (R-KY): "With regard to the idea of whether you have a right to health care, you have realize what that implies. It's not an abstraction. I’m a physician. That means you have a right to come to my house and conscript me. It means you believe in slavery."

it's a bit reaching ...

It is? I guess your thinking on this has evolved a bit?

You don't have a right to health care. You have no rights to any services that another human being provides. If you do, then it's slavery.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

It is? I guess your thinking on this has evolved a bit?

You don't have a right to force a human being to do something. If you do force them, then it is slavery.

I said he's reaching because he's trying to say that janitors/other staff are slaves as well if the doctor is made into one.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Odd. The vast majority of people in the developed world do have a right to health care and I fail to see slaves around those places.

The seeds have been planted.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn