Obama 2012

California Transplants Showing How Crazy They Really Are at New In & Out Burger.

60 posts in this topic

I think we all love nations, except for the hardcore libertarians who long for a Somalia-esque society with no nation or government.

Stick to insults. That's where your sense of humor shines! :star:

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

I think we all love nations, except for the hardcore libertarians who long for a Somalia-esque society with no nation or government.

I thought he was talking about a burger joint called "Nations". I was like #######...Iv'e never heard of that joint before.:unsure:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

mostly because we have too many Cali transplants here.

They leave a state that's falling apart for one that's not.

First they bring themselves, then their food & stores... and then after all is said and done they bring their politics and try to ruin another state forgetting why they left where they did.

And you're not a descendant of a transplant? Great Lincoln's mullet, we've got a true native in our midst.

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Its pretty small, East Bay / North Bay only.

LOL, yeah, I did look it up after my last post. I asked a friend who lives in the bay area about it, he wouldn't STFU and I had to feign losing cell signal to get back to work. I'll have to try it out next time up north.

For sure when they try it. I have been to in and out several times and actually they taste like whataburgers but they are a tad smaller.

I haven't had a whataburger in about 8 years, but I remember them being bigger and more well done. I love that your fries are actually a potato before you actually order it. I only recently found out that we have a Sonic Burger here in southern california. I don't know that it's worth driving an hour and a half for though.

Indy.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

LOL, yeah, I did look it up after my last post. I asked a friend who lives in the bay area about it, he wouldn't STFU and I had to feign losing cell signal to get back to work. I'll have to try it out next time up north.

I haven't had a whataburger in about 8 years, but I remember them being bigger and more well done. I love that your fries are actually a potato before you actually order it. I only recently found out that we have a Sonic Burger here in southern california. I don't know that it's worth driving an hour and a half for though.

No, it's not.

If you so happen to pass by one randomly, sure stop in and get a burger or a coney. The thing that makes sonic good though are the limeades. Not worth going out of your way for though.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

No, it's not.

If you so happen to pass by one randomly, sure stop in and get a burger or a coney. The thing that makes sonic good though are the limeades. Not worth going out of your way for though.

Where I went to college, I was first introduced to it. Not a fan of the tots, but the coney's are good as are their burgers. The limeades are awesome. Now that drive is looking less painful. I think I would drive down there if it was like 20-30 mins, but 90 is a bit much. I'm still waiting for Bojangles to come to the west coast!!

Indy.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Maybe she was stoned. That's the only way you can be THAT excited over In'N'Out. Honestly.

USCIS

Jul 15/11 - Sent I-130 Package from Honolulu

Jul 18/11 - I-130 package received & signed for in Chicago
Jul 19/11 - Priority Date
Jul 21/11 - NOA1/USCIS Acceptance Confirmation received
Jul 29/11 - Received I-797C hard copy
Aug 4/11 - Touched
Feb 16/12 - NOA2 Approval (212 days since Priority Date)

NVC

Feb 28/12 - NVC Case Number, BIN & IIN Assigned, Optin E-mail for EP Sent

Mar 2/12 - DS-261 Submitted
Mar 5/12 - Electronic Processing Opt-in Accepted, AOS Invoiced & Paid
Mar 7/12 - NVC receive IV electronic package, AOS shows "Paid", AOS Package Sent
Mar 9/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & Paid
Mar 12/12 - AOS fee shows as "Not Paid - Rejected": Human error. AOS re-paid.
Mar 13/12 - IV is "Paid." Will have to be re-paid post imminent "Rejected" status. NVC e-mail "Checklist Cover Letter" asking for my $$$
Mar 14/12 - IV is "Rejected - Not Paid", Re-paid, AOS is "Paid"
Mar 16/12 - IV is "Paid", DS-260 submitted & Package sent
Mar 19/12 - IV Package Received
Mar 20/12 - Case Complete E-mail Received (21 days at NVC)

Final Steps

Apr 10/12 - Interview date assigned: May 9 @ 8:30AM

May 1/12 - Medical Date
May 9/12 - Interview result: Approved!
Jun 22/12 - POE
Jul 23/12 - SSN assigned
Aug 10/12 - Green card in hand

ROC

Mar 25/14 - ROC sent to CSC

Mar 28/14 - Package delivered to CSC

Apr 1/14 - Check cashed

Apr 3/14 - Received NOA1, Receipt Date: 3/28

Jun 15/14 - Move to San Diego

Jun 23/14 - RFE / Package sent: Aug 6, ETA Aug 8

Aug 22/14 - New Card in Production

Screw it. I was going to bake chicken tonight...but after this thread it's gotta be a burger or nothing.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Ring fencing is completely anti the Libertarian ideology. If Inn-N-Out wants to try their luck in Texas, then surely, the Libertarians should rejoice, not rail against the californification of their state. Mad, quite, quite mad.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Great....5:44 in the morning and I'm going to be craving cheeseburgers all day!!!:blush:

10/26/03 Met in Yahoo chat room
06-2004 Glyn flies to Boston for 2 week holiday with me in White Mountains
06/07/2006- HE PROPOSES!!
12/13/2006- Glyn and Simon the best man fly in for wedding.
December 16,2006- Happiest day of my life
12/25/2006- Best and worst Christmas ever. Glyn flies back to England at 6 pm Christmas Night.
02/19/2007- UK spousal visa approved in NY after only 4 days.
March 2,2007- Reunited in England with Glyn.
01/21/2008-mailed I-130 to USCIS in London
01/24/2008-NOA1
04/13/2008-Panic. RFE received
April 17, 2008-Mailed off again.
April 22, 2008-NOA2 received dated April 21, 2008.
April 26, 2008-Packet 3 received
April 28, 2008-Mailed off DS-230
May06,2008-Packet 3 sent
May 08, 2008-Medical scheduled
May 22,2008-Packet 4 received
June 03,2008-Interview APPROVED!!!!!

June 04, 2008-Visa in hand
June 20, 2008-Shippers come for our things.
June 25, 2008-Flying to the USA
November 15, 2010-Sent off VERY late I-751 along with many prayers.
04/09/2011-10 year GC arrives in mail.
09/08/2011-Glyn leaves for UK
01/30/2012-Biometrics for UK spousal & dependent visas sent out w/ application same day
02/24/2012-UK settlement visas issued

04/16/2013-I-130 sent off-----04/19/2013 NOA1

05/15/2013-NOA2

Never received packet 3 although it was mailed to us on May 29th

07/17/2013-Sent off packet 3 after finally getting ALL our documents together

08/19/2013-Medical scheduled (there were earlier appointments but unfortunately, we couldn't get there for them due to hubby's work)

09/24/2013-Interview APPROVED

11/01/2013-POE BOSTON

01/13/2014-10 Year green card received

03/09/2019- Sent I-130 to Chicago lock box for step-son

03/20/2019- NOA 1

08/10/2019-NOA 2

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Crazy California Transplants.... GO HOME!!!!

-------------

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/051111-Woman-Bursts-into-Tears-During-In-N-Out-Visit#ixzz1M4eoJhss

FRISCO, Texas - Overcome with emotion, a former California resident broke down and cried when she got her first taste of an In-N-Out burger in eight years at a newly opened North Texas location.

WATCH THE VIDEO AT LEFT

The delirious double-double fan, who did not give her name, wiped away tears of joy after tasting the two beef patties stacked with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes on a bun.

She barely blinked when some condiments leaked out on her shirt.

After grabbing her order, she stepped away from the counter, saying she was "embarrassed."

The Frisco restaurant opened at 10 a.m. to throngs of people waiting outside. By noon, the line of more than 100 people snaked through the parking lot.

A second restaurant opened in Allen. More locations are slated to open in the Dallas-Fort Worth area later this year.

In case anyone wonders why I relocated to Vermont. Plus they are a lot more liberal about carrying guns here. I doubt the "Sonic" on FM 1440 is still there in Allen. If it is I doubt people still ride horses to the place.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla