Obama 2012

California Transplants Showing How Crazy They Really Are at New In & Out Burger.

60 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

You say that now but times are changing and so are the people in this country. There will most likely be a revolution in this country some day and the fist ones to get it will most likely be those commie Californians. Then let's see who's crying the blues.

Are you rebutting anything I'm actually saying or are you just talking to yourself?

Any American - Californians included - can move anywhere they want and get politically involved however they want. This is a fact. You can't change that. And that's a good thing.

Are you rebutting anything I'm actually saying or are you just talking to yourself?

Any American - Californians included - can move anywhere they want and get politically involved however they want. This is a fact. You can't change that. And that's a good thing.

Anything can be changed. Too much has changed in this country already and it's getting nigh the time to fix things....and if that means "fixing the Californian disease" then so be it.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

Anything can be changed. Too much has changed in this country already and it's getting nigh the time to fix things....and if that means "fixing the Californian disease" then so be it.

If you want an America sans the greatest innovation engine known to man, have at it. Join the Alaska Secession Party and have fun with Prime Minister Palin.

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Give me liberty or give me death.

If wanting liberty makes me an ideolgue in your eyes and is 'destroying the country' as you say, then this country is going to the hell because of people like you, not me.

My problem is when people bring their politics with them and start changing things to the place they move to.

People don't stop and look at why they left the place they left.

The beautiful part about the U.S. is that you can find pretty much any type of life you want that varies from state to state. The problem comes when everyone wants to change things though wherever they go or they want the Feds to do it for them.

If you like the Cali way of life, stay in Cali. If you ilke the Texas way of life, stay in Texas. However don't expect Texas to become Cali or Cali to become Texas. It's that simple.

So in your view, people shouldn't be allowed to participate in local politics unless they are native born? That is insane, but then again, look at the source.

Indy.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Whatever. You live in Jersey so your opinion doesn't count on this one....no offense but it's a fact.

I lived in Washington, my ex was from Oregon and I saw first hand what those Californian freaks did to those two states. Unless you have witnessed it first hand you have no idea what it's like. First they come in and drive the home prices up, then they start to change everything with their Commie laws. Next thing you know you can't smoke in any of the bars, certain food are being banned, parents have no rights with their children, guns start getting banned, and they start having gay parades in Seattle.

Iv'e always been a proponent of cutting California from the USA....build a giant wall around it and call it good. I would rather see a giant wall built around California before we build one across our southern border...which we need to do that also. Nothing good comes from migrating Californians...nothing. If California was to fall into the Pacific Ocean, the USA would be that much better off.

Oh yeah... You can see it not already. We have many cities that have chosen over the years to allow smoking or not or some just somewhat restrictive, yet now all these transplants are calling for a state-wide ban.

Using taxpayer dollars to put in bike lanes without widening the roads and of course not following traffic laws like they are supposed to. That along with "Hybrid only" parking. Annoying as hell.

They are all about a big re-urbanization project here. Of course in hippie/yuppie speak that means "if you're black, get the hell out of the center part of the city and go elsewhere."

It's all disgusting really.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Yupies around here tend to be GOP transplants from the burbs. Or worse, hipsters.

It doesn't mean that I'm going to get all psychotic and unrealistic in how I deal with people that are merely different in one way or another.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Psychotic? You say that like it's a bad thing :lol:

:lol:

I guess around here its more like "I'm right and all others are arrogant commie hippies that want to destroy industry to save environmentalist lizards"

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Whatever. You live in Jersey so your opinion doesn't count on this one....no offense but it's a fact.

I lived in Washington, my ex was from Oregon and I saw first hand what those Californian freaks did to those two states. Unless you have witnessed it first hand you have no idea what it's like. First they come in and drive the home prices up, then they start to change everything with their Commie laws. Next thing you know you can't smoke in any of the bars, certain food are being banned, parents have no rights with their children, guns start getting banned, and they start having gay parades in Seattle.

Iv'e always been a proponent of cutting California from the USA....build a giant wall around it and call it good. I would rather see a giant wall built around California before we build one across our southern border...which we need to do that also. Nothing good comes from migrating Californians...nothing. If California was to fall into the Pacific Ocean, the USA would be that much better off.

So based on your logic, I have filled my car with gas thousands of times, so that would make me qualified to be a petroleum engineer in Alaska. You spent a few years in Washington and that exposed you to enough of California to make an informed opinion? Your ignorance on California is only eclipsed by your irrational hatred.

Indy.gif

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Give me liberty or give me death.

If wanting liberty makes me an ideolgue in your eyes and is 'destroying the country' as you say, then this country is going to the hell because of people like you, not me.

My problem is when people bring their politics with them and start changing things to the place they move to.

People don't stop and look at why they left the place they left.

The beautiful part about the U.S. is that you can find pretty much any type of life you want that varies from state to state. The problem comes when everyone wants to change things though wherever they go or they want the Feds to do it for them.

If you like the Cali way of life, stay in Cali. If you ilke the Texas way of life, stay in Texas. However don't expect Texas to become Cali or Cali to become Texas. It's that simple.

Nothing about the article you posted justifies or validates your insane ranting Paul.

So the woman in the article was so happy she was in tears at the restaurant opening. Isn't there enough sh!t in the world without you crapping on people's happiness or trying to construe it as something sinister?

My God Paul - you really need to lighten up.

Oh yeah... You can see it not already. We have many cities that have chosen over the years to allow smoking or not or some just somewhat restrictive, yet now all these transplants are calling for a state-wide ban.

Using taxpayer dollars to put in bike lanes without widening the roads and of course not following traffic laws like they are supposed to. That along with "Hybrid only" parking. Annoying as hell.

They are all about a big re-urbanization project here. Of course in hippie/yuppie speak that means "if you're black, get the hell out of the center part of the city and go elsewhere."

It's all disgusting really.

It was the same in Washington state. I was raised in Enumclaw, WA and diary farms, horse farms, logging and the original Farmans pickle factory was the mainstay of that town. Then Microsoft came about and next thing you know the Seattle area was flooded with Californians from the Silicone Valley area...then more and more came up spreading like a disease.

They taxed out the farms, changed the rules to where you could divide your property up in smaller parcels than five acres and stuck housing developments where the farms used to be. Bike lanes first...before fixing the roads of course, crime went through the ceiling and now it's a cesspool there where it used to be decent folks. A person can't even smoke in the bars anymore and they did away with the "Farmers license" that allowed 14 year olds to drive farm vehicles.

Most of the peeps that were born and raised there have been taxed out and have moved away. They can't even afford to retire in the house they paid for. It's sickening is what it is.

And this is the worst part. With diary farms you have to fertilize the fields with cow manure and water via pumps and sprinklers. Well the Californians complained about the smell...when they are the ones who chose to move next to said dairy's and they did away with that also.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

So based on your logic, I have filled my car with gas thousands of times, so that would make me qualified to be a petroleum engineer in Alaska. You spent a few years in Washington and that exposed you to enough of California to make an informed opinion? Your ignorance on California is only eclipsed by your irrational hatred.

I was born and raised in Washington state. I didn't move to Alaska until I was 17 and on my way to basic training. I moved back to Washington state for over five years to hang iron there via the union. Iv'e seen first hand what has happened to that state and it makes me literally sick to my stomach.

sigbet.jpg