Obama 2012

California Transplants Showing How Crazy They Really Are at New In & Out Burger.

60 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Crazy California Transplants.... GO HOME!!!!

-------------

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/051111-Woman-Bursts-into-Tears-During-In-N-Out-Visit#ixzz1M4eoJhss

FRISCO, Texas - Overcome with emotion, a former California resident broke down and cried when she got her first taste of an In-N-Out burger in eight years at a newly opened North Texas location.

WATCH THE VIDEO AT LEFT

The delirious double-double fan, who did not give her name, wiped away tears of joy after tasting the two beef patties stacked with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes on a bun.

She barely blinked when some condiments leaked out on her shirt.

After grabbing her order, she stepped away from the counter, saying she was "embarrassed."

The Frisco restaurant opened at 10 a.m. to throngs of people waiting outside. By noon, the line of more than 100 people snaked through the parking lot.

A second restaurant opened in Allen. More locations are slated to open in the Dallas-Fort Worth area later this year.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

Pretty good burgers.

The power of branding... why criticize an obvious extreme of market demand?

mostly because we have too many Cali transplants here.

They leave a state that's falling apart for one that's not.

First they bring themselves, then their food & stores... and then after all is said and done they bring their politics and try to ruin another state forgetting why they left where they did.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

First they bring themselves, then their food & stores... and then after all is said and done they bring their politics and try to ruin another state forgetting why they left where they did.

Then they're gonna take your liberty. That's how it works. Then you can move to Arkansas. Where they'll follow you.

When that happens, rest assured that within minutes, you will be on the internet sharing your disgust with the rest of the world.

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Paul, you really are delusional. Yes, i'm sure Texas is perfect, and the only thing wrong with it is caused by transplants from texas. Ideologues like you are what is killing this country.

Indy.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

whataburger will bury the upstarts.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Paul, you really are delusional. Yes, i'm sure Texas is perfect, and the only thing wrong with it is caused by transplants from texas. Ideologues like you are what is killing this country.

Give me liberty or give me death.

If wanting liberty makes me an ideolgue in your eyes and is 'destroying the country' as you say, then this country is going to the hell because of people like you, not me.

My problem is when people bring their politics with them and start changing things to the place they move to.

People don't stop and look at why they left the place they left.

The beautiful part about the U.S. is that you can find pretty much any type of life you want that varies from state to state. The problem comes when everyone wants to change things though wherever they go or they want the Feds to do it for them.

If you like the Cali way of life, stay in Cali. If you ilke the Texas way of life, stay in Texas. However don't expect Texas to become Cali or Cali to become Texas. It's that simple.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

They did the same thing with Washington and Oregon. They came in droves like gypsy's and screwed up both of those states. They are like some kind of virus.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

There is no 'way of life' inherent to California or Texas. The 'way of life' is driven by the people who live there. The beautiful part about the U.S. is that we can all move anywhere we want and get actively involved in local politics in any manner we choose... whether you approve of it or not. You simply don't matter any more than any other American (even those pesky transplants from California).

though legislation that only allows those native born to that state to vote on local issues would help.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

There is no 'way of life' inherent to California or Texas. The 'way of life' is driven by the people who live there. The beautiful part about the U.S. is that we can all move anywhere we want and get actively involved in local politics in any manner we choose... whether you approve of it or not. You simply don't matter any more than any other American (even those pesky transplants from California).

Whatever. You live in Jersey so your opinion doesn't count on this one....no offense but it's a fact.

I lived in Washington, my ex was from Oregon and I saw first hand what those Californian freaks did to those two states. Unless you have witnessed it first hand you have no idea what it's like. First they come in and drive the home prices up, then they start to change everything with their Commie laws. Next thing you know you can't smoke in any of the bars, certain food are being banned, parents have no rights with their children, guns start getting banned, and they start having gay parades in Seattle.

Iv'e always been a proponent of cutting California from the USA....build a giant wall around it and call it good. I would rather see a giant wall built around California before we build one across our southern border...which we need to do that also. Nothing good comes from migrating Californians...nothing. If California was to fall into the Pacific Ocean, the USA would be that much better off.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

The only 'fact' here is that any individual Californian has the right to move wherever they want and get involved in the politics of where they move however they want.

No, wait there is one more 'fact'. That fact is this - there is nothing you can do about it except whine ;)

You say that now but times are changing and so are the people in this country. There will most likely be a revolution in this country some day and the fist ones to get it will most likely be those commie Californians. Then let's see who's crying the blues.

sigbet.jpg