Sign in to follow this  
Rod_Casta

Where is my NOA 1????

6 posts in this topic

Hello VJ members... I need your advice or experience :(

I sent my I-129f on April 12 to the Lewisville, TX lockbox, on April 13th I received confirmation from Fedex that the package has been delivered.

Today is April 26, it has been 13 days already and based on other posts I should had received the confirmation email, text or even the hard copy of the NOA 1 at this point; even the check has not been cleared.

What do you recommend? Should I resend the package? Any other April filers in here with similar experience?

Hello VJ members... I need your advice or experience :(

I sent my I-129f on April 12 to the Lewisville, TX lockbox, on April 13th I received confirmation from Fedex that the package has been delivered.

Today is April 26, it has been 13 days already and based on other posts I should had received the confirmation email, text or even the hard copy of the NOA 1 at this point; even the check has not been cleared.

What do you recommend? Should I resend the package? Any other April filers in here with similar experience?

That's not really unusual. I would give it another 2 weeks and if you get nothing then give them a call. Remember USCIS doesn't work weekends or holidays.

I mailed my I-751 on Feb 28 and never received NOA 1 but I know my case is being processed.

Edited by Peter'n'Jaime

create_maleScene.jpg

USCIS *CR-1 Visa*

2008-07-26 : I-130 Sent

2009-04-02 : Interview at Embassy in Lima, Peru Approved

2009-04-08 : POE Atlanta (256 days from sending I-130)

USCIS *Removal of Conditions*

2011-02-28 : Mailed I-751

2011-03-02 : USPS Delivery Confirmation

2011-03-10 : Check Cashed

2011-03-11 : Touched

2011-03-25 : USCIS confirmed they did not mail NOA 1, given case number

2011-04-05 : Infopass appointment passport stamped with I-551

2011-04-19 : Walk in Biometrics completed (2 weeks early)

2011-05-03 : Biometrics appointment (3 year anniversary)

2011-08-25 : Approved

2011-08-31 : Card in hand (184 days after sending I-751)

*Application for Naturalization*

2012-03-24 : Mailed N-400

2012-03-26 : NOA1

2012-03-29 : Check Cashed

2012-05-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2012-06-04 : Interview Letter

2012-07-09 : Interview in Raleigh, NC (Passed)

2012-07-20 : Oath Ceremony (119 days after sending N-400)

[/center]

Give them a week or so... they might have some delay....if it's not the delay - your package might be missing sth and might not be accepted for processing - if so - don't panic - then they will just send it back and you can file again with everything.

I'm afraid you have no other option than to wait and see for another week or two...good luck!

Quite strange...did you remember to attach Form G-1145, Notification of Acceptance of Application/Petition ?

Yes I did...

There are a lot of reasons why you may not have received an NOA1 yet but I wouldn't be too concerned. I certainly wouldn't advise you to resubmit the packet. Wait until the end of the week, and if you haven't heard anything by Friday, contact USCIS to inquire about it. Good luck! :)

December 2nd, 2011 - AOS Packet sent

December 8th, 2011 - Received electronic NOA1

January 3rd, 2012 - Received notification that case has been transferred to CSC

January 4th, 2012 - Biometrics

February 11th, 2012 - Employment Authorization Card received

February 25th, 2012 - Social Security Card received

August 24th, 2012 - Green Card Received

August, 2014 - I-751 sent

August 2014 (two weeks later) - NOA1 Received

March 2015 - RFE Received

May 2015 - RFE Packet Sent

July 28th - Letter received for interview

August 13th - Interview (GC Pending)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.