dlareg

221(g) April 2011

45 posts in this topic

kc sbi ng cousin q that's a good thing kc indi nila tnatakan or whatevr na denied or refuse ang visa.. kya ung sau cguro kuya nid lng ng more info or reviews sa papers mo... sbi din nila it'll take 60 days for review pero minsan 2weeks lng... pahabaan lng tlga siguro ng patience :thumbs:

sana nga po .. ;)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys, i hope you can share your experiences here. i'm also at 221(g) right now F2B cat. i'm just confuse right now cause they put us in AP, but they did not asked me to submit any documents.. when i receive the 221g form from them i noticed that there's only one check in the which is "WAIT TILL YOU HEAR FROM" .. and i asked the lady in the window if i have to submit any documents and she said none..and she kept all our documents and passport and asked me to fill-up the 2GO form, hope you can enlighten me a bit here guys, really worried and hanging, don't know what to do how long does it takes to receive our visa? hope you can share some inputs . thanks and god bless....

hi guys, i hope you can share your experiences here. i'm also at 221(g) right now F2B cat. i'm just confuse right now cause they put us in AP, but they did not asked me to submit any documents.. when i receive the 221g form from them i noticed that there's only one check in the which is "WAIT TILL YOU HEAR FROM" .. and i asked the lady in the window if i have to submit any documents and she said none..and she kept all our documents and passport and asked me to fill-up the 2GO form, hope you can enlighten me a bit here guys, really worried and hanging, don't know what to do how long does it takes to receive our visa? hope you can share some inputs . thanks and god bless....

Hi! When was your interview? Our son's case (IR2) is also under AP/AR, but CO asked for additional documents, gave back our son's passport to me but I sent them back with the docs they needed. I have read a bunch of threads already on this here. It's different for everybody. I'm hoping we're some of the lucky ones. Will be praying for you too. Post if you get any news!

Oh, and you should follow up on them through phone or email just to remind them. Good luck! :)

Hello! Finally found some people in the same boat as I am. It's not me, though, it's our son. @dlareg, I posted on your other topic. My son's interview was April 19, got the 221g form, asked for additional documents: Local Civil Registry certified copy of birth certificate and reverification from NSO. Gave me back my son's passport. I sent the docs via 2GO with the 221g form and 2GO submission form April 25 at 2GO Megamall. Tracked it and they said Embassy received it April 26.

Have read a bunch of threads on this already but they were pretty old. It's different for everybody. It seems, though, that they respond faster if you email them. I think it's IVManilaReplies@state.gov. You might need to put the case number, petitioner's name and your name. I have not done this yet because NSO dispatched the reverification only yesterday, I'm giving it time.

Good luck to all of us! Post if you get any news! Thanks y'all! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

duplicate topics have been merged.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Hello! Finally found some people in the same boat as I am. It's not me, though, it's our son. @dlareg, I posted on your other topic. My son's interview was April 19, got the 221g form, asked for additional documents: Local Civil Registry certified copy of birth certificate and reverification from NSO. Gave me back my son's passport. I sent the docs via 2GO with the 221g form and 2GO submission form April 25 at 2GO Megamall. Tracked it and they said Embassy received it April 26.

Have read a bunch of threads on this already but they were pretty old. It's different for everybody. It seems, though, that they respond faster if you email them. I think it's IVManilaReplies@state.gov. You might need to put the case number, petitioner's name and your name. I have not done this yet because NSO dispatched the reverification only yesterday, I'm giving it time.

Good luck to all of us! Post if you get any news! Thanks y'all! :)

Hi. Just wanted to ask why did the CO asked for a copy of birth certificate from LCR? Didn't you give them a copy of BC from NSO? Because I have NSO copy of my daughter's BC and that's what I'm going to present on her interview (actually NVC package since she's on CR-2)but your case confused/worried me. Is that a new requirement? For a BC to be reverified by NSO or their copy is enough? Thanks.

September 2007-- Met Online (FilipinaHeart.com)
March 12,2009-- Married at Quezon City Hall of Justice
USCIS/NVC STAGE
May 8,2009-- I-130 Sent
August 17,2009-- I-130 Approved
August 26, 2009--case received at NVC
November 5,2009--CASE COMPLETED
USEM MANILA STAGE/ U.S. SOIL
November 17-18,2009--Medical PASSED
December 10, 2009--Interview @ 8:30AM A-P-P-R-O-V-E-D
January 25, 2010--FLIGHT(Manila-Japan-Detroit,MI-Buffalo,NY)
February 22,2010-- 2-yr GREEN CARD received
February 26, 2010--SSN received
REMOVING of CONDITIONS
December 22, 2011-- I-751 mailed
February 28, 2012-- Biometrics done

October 10, 2012-- 10-yr GREEN CARD received
NATURALIZATION
January 09, 2013-- sent N-400
January 28, 2013-- Biometrics

May 22, 2013-- Interview Passed- Officially a US Citizen!

received my Visa last May 4.. :dance: thank you Lord!!!

Congrats!!!

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Hi. Just wanted to ask why did the CO asked for a copy of birth certificate from LCR? Didn't you give them a copy of BC from NSO? Because I have NSO copy of my daughter's BC and that's what I'm going to present on her interview (actually NVC package since she's on CR-2)but your case confused/worried me. Is that a new requirement? For a BC to be reverified by NSO or their copy is enough? Thanks.

Hi! The CO questioned the authenticity of my son's birth certificate, it looks a little faded out. I understood that, she was just doing her job. Pinas is a high fraud country. Unfortunately for me, it wasn't that the NSO is a corrupt agency, it's that it is inept. Someone at the NSO did not do their job properly. CO had to be sure that the copy I was holding was indeed issued by the NSO, hence the reverification. You have nothing to worry about if you never had any problems with your daughter's bc. Good Luck! Be praying for you.

• 1 month later...

kc sbi ng cousin q that's a good thing kc indi nila tnatakan or whatevr na denied or refuse ang visa.. kya ung sau cguro kuya nid lng ng more info or reviews sa papers mo... sbi din nila it'll take 60 days for review pero minsan 2weeks lng... pahabaan lng tlga siguro ng patience :thumbs:

hello! have you receieve your visa already?

by the way,the us embassy got my 221g form together with our passport and the required documents needed.what puzzle's me is..when will i get my passport with visa?

i hope to hear from you soon.thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.