fast_jet

Send your AOS to which Address

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi guys. I sent my package on 4/25/2011 using USPS Express Mail to the 131 Dearborn 3rd Floor address. It was delivered the next day and was signed by J C .

After ONE month, I have NOT received any receipt from them neither my package returned nor my checks have been cashed. I called them today and was told by officer Gonzalez that I had sent to the wrong address AND my last name is not showing up in the system. "It was supposed to be the P.O. Box address since you are using USPS Express mail!"

But as my basic common sense told me: "J C" has signed and received the package on the 3rd floor of 131 Dearborn meaning that the package is INSIDE the office. But it is apparently clarified as LOST.

The officer told me to refile the whole thing and send to them again. According to what officer Gonzalez said: USPS (even Express mail) -> PO BOX. UPS/FedEx -> 131 Dearborn 3rd Floor

My wife is on her Student Visa which expires in 3 months and now I have to start filing EVERYTHING again. I am going to call them again to hear from a different officer to see if there is any other solution.

I hope this can help some one out there looking for the "right" address to send to.

3/24/2011 sent the forms

4/27/2011 got the texts and emails with the receipt numbers

4/30/2011 received 4 receipts in the mail. - Case Status: Initial Review

Hi, sorry to hear that. But you said you sent the package as of April 25, 2011.....Is that right? and you said too after One month.......Maybe a mistake in date?

IR-5 Timeline (Petitioning my mother from the Philippines)

01/06/2017 - Mailed Petition to Arizona Lockbox via USPS certified mail - Paid: $4 and change

01/09//2017 - Petition was received (Priority Date)

01/16/2017 - Received  text and email notification that case was accepted and routed to Texas Service Center

01/20//2017 - Received NOA1 in the mail (Form I-179c)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Gee. I meant March 25, 2011. Sorry.

3/24/2011 sent the forms

4/27/2011 got the texts and emails with the receipt numbers

4/30/2011 received 4 receipts in the mail. - Case Status: Initial Review

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.