^_^

How government regulations create more demand for government programs

42 posts in this topic

UK history and politics in under 40 words. Brilliant Slim, such an insightful analysis. Don't let anyone ever (ever) tell you that you're full of sh!t. Because you totally aren't.

Was my post wrong?

Or has the UK been a model of success?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Timeline

fixed.

nazi-state.jpg

Ah yeah, the Nazis again. There have just been too many threads where you haven't introduced that angle yet. Better get busy. But if your point (provided you ever have one) is that free private business would not have allowed that, you are ill informed about just how much big private businesses have collaborated with the Nazi regime for their profit. See, business makes profits but doesn't care about ethics. They were in bed with Nazis and milked that system for every penny it was worth. They welcomed the slave labor provided by the regime and raked in their profits while people were slaughtered. They didn't care. There was money to be made and all else was out the fcuking window.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ah yeah, the Nazis again. There have just been too many threads where you haven't introduced that angle yet. Better get busy. But if your point (provided you ever have one) is that free private business would not have allowed that, you are ill informed about just how much big private businesses have collaborated with the Nazi regime for their profit. See, business makes profits but doesn't care about ethics. They were in bed with Nazis and milked that system for every penny it was worth. They welcomed the slave labor provided by the regime and raked in their profits while people were slaughtered. They didn't care. There was money to be made and all else was out the fcuking window.

How can you sit there and make that post and not believe that the US fabricated 9/11?

How can you sit there and make that post and not believe we allowed Pearl Harbor to happen?

How can you sit there and make that post and not believe we didn't create the false flag of the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

I'm just saying... Business has played a HUGE role in the wars we have been involved in. Actually almost too close of a role when you get down to it.

We created a Military Industrial Complex here come WWII and onward. We haven't gotten away from that since.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

How can you sit there and make that post and not believe that the US fabricated 9/11?

How can you sit there and make that post and not believe we allowed Pearl Harbor to happen?

How can you sit there and make that post and not believe we didn't create the false flag of the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Because I am not part of some insane tin-foil hat crowd. The collaboration of large companies with the Nazi regime is quite well documented. Educate yourself.

Timeline

Because I am not part of some insane tin-foil hat crowd. The collaboration of large companies with the Nazi regime is quite well documented. Educate yourself.

As it is with our actions in Iraq.

and the Gulf of Tonkin incident is a documented false flag as well...

so don't put anything past this government to sway public opinion.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

As it is with our actions in Iraq.

and the Gulf of Tonkin incident is a documented false flag as well...

so don't put anything past this government to sway public opinion.

I am not debating the fact that our military actions are to no small extent driven by the military industrial complex. I am also not debating the fact that our outrageously inefficient health care system and the huge share of GDP spent on it is driven in large part by the medical industrial complex. I am not debating the point that private businesses are to an ever increasing degree running this country. And see where we end up letting them have free reign. I wouldn't trust these private businesses any more than the government. The problem is that we have allowed private businesses to take over the government.

Timeline

I am not debating the fact that our military actions are to no small extent driven by the military industrial complex. I am also not debating the fact that our outrageously inefficient health care system and the huge share of GDP spent on it is driven in large part by the medical industrial complex. I am not debating the point that private businesses are to an ever increasing degree running this country. And see where we end up letting them have free reign. I wouldn't trust these private businesses any more than the government. The problem is that we have allowed private businesses to take over the government.

It's been gradually doing that for 98 years now.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Yes slim your post was simplistic, naive and ridiculous. As always.

I can't help it if you don't understand. You could try harder, you know.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I can't help it if you don't understand. You could try harder, you know.

I think the problem here is you can't. Hence we end up with no end of stupid, boring one liners that are only worth responding to by passing comment on how stupid they are.

I think the problem here is you can't. Hence we end up with no end of stupid, boring one liners that are only worth responding to by passing comment on how stupid they are.

Stupid, boring one liners aren't my forte.

Русский форум член.