loroko01

NVC visa processing

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hello everyone.

Can anyone tellme why I recieve the following when I logged on to check on may case status....

****Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.**

thanks.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello everyone.

Can anyone tellme why I recieve the following when I logged on to check on may case status....

****Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.**

thanks.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi,

I received the same message and I think it means your case has been completed. I called the customer service number and the automated message confirmed that my case has been completed. It also said to call back if I haven't heard anything after 8 weeks.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

I received the same message and I think it means your case has been completed. I called the customer service number and the automated message confirmed that my case has been completed. It also said to call back if I haven't heard anything after 8 weeks.

Yep, it's a good thing. It means that NVC has completed processing your case and it will be forwarded to appropriate consulate overseas.

I-130 Petition for Mother
August 19, 2010 - Mailed I-130 Petition for Mother
February 11, 2011 - Received email notification that I-130 was APPROVED and NOA2 was mailed 2/10/11 YAY!
April 11, 2011 - CASE COMPLETE!!!
April 25, 2011 - Medical Exam at St. Luke's - PASSED!!!!
May 3, 2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!
May 25, 2011 - POE Houston, Texas (Mom, welcome to U.S.A.)
I-130 Petition for Siblings
November 18, 2010 - Filed I-130 for two sisters

September 2014 - Received NOA-2 - Petition Approved

I-130 Mom's Petition for Unmarried Sons
June 24, 2011 - File I-130 for Unmarried Sons over 21
August 2014 - Received NOA2 - Petitions Approved

I-130 Petition for Father

July 2014 - Filed I-130 petition to Dad

September 2014 - NOA-2 - Approved

July 15, 2015 - POE Guam - Dad, welcome to U.S.A.

N-400 Naturalization of Mother

May 2016 - Sent application packet for Mom's naturalization

July 2016 - Biometrics

August 2016 - Interview - PASSED

September 2016 - Oath Ceremony - Mom is now a U.S. Citizen

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Where can you log in for status check? I thought NVC only has automated voice system?

This is the link where you can log in to pay NVC fees and to print document coversheets and payment receipts. Once NVC completes your case, you can no longer sign in in the site.

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/SignOut.aspx

I-130 Petition for Mother
August 19, 2010 - Mailed I-130 Petition for Mother
February 11, 2011 - Received email notification that I-130 was APPROVED and NOA2 was mailed 2/10/11 YAY!
April 11, 2011 - CASE COMPLETE!!!
April 25, 2011 - Medical Exam at St. Luke's - PASSED!!!!
May 3, 2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!
May 25, 2011 - POE Houston, Texas (Mom, welcome to U.S.A.)
I-130 Petition for Siblings
November 18, 2010 - Filed I-130 for two sisters

September 2014 - Received NOA-2 - Petition Approved

I-130 Mom's Petition for Unmarried Sons
June 24, 2011 - File I-130 for Unmarried Sons over 21
August 2014 - Received NOA2 - Petitions Approved

I-130 Petition for Father

July 2014 - Filed I-130 petition to Dad

September 2014 - NOA-2 - Approved

July 15, 2015 - POE Guam - Dad, welcome to U.S.A.

N-400 Naturalization of Mother

May 2016 - Sent application packet for Mom's naturalization

July 2016 - Biometrics

August 2016 - Interview - PASSED

September 2016 - Oath Ceremony - Mom is now a U.S. Citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.