66 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If he's threatening you, also call the police. Although it's scary, it could potentially be helpful to kick his behind out of the country if he is convicted of a crime.

Get a restraining order as well.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

i called ICE who else can i call?

HE said he will send me and my mother to jail and we will see what he will to do us.

02-14-10: Medical exam (Passed)

03-17-10: Interview (Approved But Pending AP.)

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

12-01-10: Husband Sends In Passport Via Aramex

12-11-10: Husband Picks Up Visa

12-14-10: Flight Booked

12-22-10: USA Entry[/color]

02-20-11

02-27-11

"Still Together,even after rough times."~muslimqueen

he is saying and his family that i wont be able to deport him i need number quick

MQ,

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I hope life gets better for you very soon. Please divorce him ASAP and call ICE when you feel up to it.

i called ICE and there were like will foward it.

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

02-20-11

02-27-11

Filed: Timeline

i need the numbers to call to report i called ICE whats the number to report at USCIS? he is threating me now.

Call the FBI first. Tell them you are scared. I would talk to them before talking to anyone else. They have the field offices and the strength to help you. Please call someone now.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

This isn't a case for the FBI. First and foremost it's a case about potential abuse. That's the police's realm. Google "battered women" and your area, and inshaAllah a list of organizations should pull up that can assist you. There is usually good networks in all communities to help women who are threatened by their partners work through the court system and get protected.

That's what you need to do first and foremost.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Call the FBI first. Tell them you are scared. I would talk to them before talking to anyone else. They have the field offices and the strength to help you. Please call someone now.

FOR WHAT?? ICE is the proper immigration channel to deal with fraud, she needs to call the police to help her with the domestic/civil situation.

Edited by LaL

he is saying and his family that i wont be able to deport him i need number quick

i called ICE and there were like will foward it.

Do not say anything threatening ok? Please call the battered woman's shelter and get out of the house. Do you have someone to help you secure your things? Do you have expensive things in the house?

FOR WHAT?? ICE is the proper immigration channel to deal with fraud, she needs to call the police to help her with the domestic/civil situation.

The FBI can help her. They know how to expedite and ICE will not move as quickly as them. At this point, it doesnt matter. If she calls the police, most have a tactical immigration unit but honestly, what immigration laws has he broken? He is threatening her and right now she needs to get safe and quickly. Been through this and done that and honestly Homeland Security will help her and quickly if she feels like he is dangerous

This isn't a case for the FBI. First and foremost it's a case about potential abuse. That's the police's realm. Google "battered women" and your area, and inshaAllah a list of organizations should pull up that can assist you. There is usually good networks in all communities to help women who are threatened by their partners work through the court system and get protected.

That's what you need to do first and foremost.

She has called someone and honestly thats the first step.At least she is not sitting scared in the house getting the snot beat out of her.

I will honestly tell you, in some of these cases, the FBI can help the woman, especially if she is scared. They can at least expedite it because if a report comes into one of their field offices and shes the one making it, they will fix his wagon pretty quickly

ok his father came here and married for a visa. and the women his father married reported him and got him reported. now he told my mom and me "you'll see what ill do to you what happened to my father other wife and more, youll both go to jail" and he said that he will tell them that i forced him to come here.

i have a home with my family. my father delt with it and hes going over seas but i wanna make sure we does not comeback.

02-20-11

02-27-11

ok his father came here and married for a visa. and the women his father married reported him and got him reported. now he told my mom and me "you'll see what ill do to you what happened to my father other wife and more, youll both go to jail" and he said that he will tell them that i forced him to come here.

i have a home with my family. my father delt with it and hes going over seas but i wanna make sure we does not comeback.

I am so sorry. Please call the police. You will need their help. It was his choice to use and hurt you and honestly I have been through this. Please keep yourself safe and do not directly threaten him. Talk to someone who can help you and quickly

my father called his and told him to get him out of america. but who can i call to make sure he does not some back to america?

02-20-11

02-27-11

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

my father called his and told him to get him out of america. but who can i call to make sure he does not some back to america?

Did you call the police for his threats to you? You need to have it on record.

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

If you don't know the number for the local police or anyone else, you can call 911. That number is always available to you.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

First you need to call police, pref on non 911 number and report the threat. (Chances are police is not going to do anything at this time, all they will do is record it and give you a ticket number)

Report to ICE and USCIS that you are going thru divorce and you no longer wish for them to process his immigration request. (most likely ICE will not do anything at the moment either).

You need to call your lawyer and get your marriage either nullified or file for divorce whichever works in your case and lawyer can advice you better on that.

Make sure you and your lawyer have it mentioned he married it for Visa and this was immigration fraud.

Once your divorce is completed by court and filled in the system – that is when you will have to report him back to ICE. (Chances are this is when ICE will start deportation proceedings against him)

im most likey gonna start the divorce tonight or tommarow.

02-20-11

02-27-11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.