felo391971

Divorce and marrige decreed

22 posts in this topic

Ok i just got 2 REF I have 2 cases

I send certify copies of my marrige ceritifcate and my previuos marrrige Judment Decreed

I even got transalted By new marrige Certificate .

DO i need to send the Divorce Judgment w. the Gold Seal?

DO i need to send My only Copi of the registro de matrimonio ( Weeading Registry in Colombia)

As i said before i send copies Notarize Copies .

Made a Copy and give to a friend of my to Notarize

And a transalation on the the New Weadding certificate

Regards

DO i need to get 2 sets of documents?

Are they asking for the Registro of marrige? Or the big Folder that is like a contract?

Im afraid to make another copy and send it notarize and they will denny me for this .

My divorce w Golden Seal That i can get as many copy as i need , However the Colombian document is slightly more complicated

DO i need to get 2 sets of documents?

Are they asking for the Registro of marrige? Or the big Folder that is like a contract?

Im afraid to make another copy and send it notarize and they will denny me for this .

My divorce w Golden Seal That i can get as many copy as i need , However the Colombian document is slightly more complicated

What did the RFE say? Please be specific so we can help you.

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Bogota, Colombia
Marriage: 2009-08-01
I-130 Sent : 2009-09-29
I-130 NOA1 : 2009-10-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-03-18
NVC Received : 2010-03-23
Case Completed at NVC : 2010-09-16
Interview Date : December 16, 2010
Interview Result : APPROVED
Visa Received : 12/27/10
US Entry :12/29/10
Two-year green card received: 1/19/11
SSN received: 2/2/11
Lifting of Conditions Filed 10/1/12
Lifting of Conditions NOA 10/9/12
Lifting of Conditions Biometrics Appt 10/31/12

Lifting of Conditions Approved 12/10/12

10-yr green card received 1/8/13

N-400 Naturalization Application 10/1/2013
Marital Bliss: Endless

I was able to get in contact again w. Them weee.

It was my faul :angry:

I ask one of the transalators on my Job to do the favor On the Marrige registry

They Told me that I need and agency

Tomorrow Im calling the family Court to get 3 Gold Seal Copies of mu divorce decreed

Im stoping by the translation Agency to get my Colombian MArrige Registry Transalated and w. The transalation Office SEAL.

WaYne That shoueld be suficient?

I dont know if you got Marry in Colombia If you did ? Did you trasalate The big Contract ? Or the Registration of the Notaria?

As i File 2 cases I need to send 2 Copies of each Document .

ANy help will be great.

Regards

FRJ

:o If what i read is correct on the ref they send me to a Website

http://travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_3272.html

After selecting your country you can read some more about the info needed for Marrige Transalation . I doing the Registry and Contract From COlombia

:o If what i read is correct on the ref they send me to a Website

http://travel.state..../fees_3272.html

After selecting your country you can read some more about the info needed for Marrige Transalation . I doing the Registry and Contract From COlombia

I would get everything translated.

event.png

event.png

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Nobody here can tell you what they want until you tell us exactly what they asked for. No crystal balls here.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

They ask me On my REF'S

1)Summit a Legible Copy of Marrige Certificate For Me And my Wife.( I did that )and even Notarize the documents.

2)Summit a Legible Copy af the Final Divorce DEcree .( I did that also) Made a Copy and Got that Notarize.

On the Phone

1)You must USe a agency to Translate the Documents . ( I use a Friend and had transalations Notarize)

Today I call the Family Court IN NJ

1) Ask for 4 divorce Decreeds w. Cort Golden Seal . I Have to Pick Up by Friday

2) Ask and Official Transalation Agency TO transalete MY Colombian Marrige Certificate. and Notary Contract . They do a Contract Like Document in Colombia .

Hope fully this will comply w. there requierments

Any help or comments

All this on Working hours . I know is crazy to do that .i Took the chance. By friday i will be on the court on working hours also that is the only time .

Regards

and thanks

No coments from the experts? I will love some feed back I specify the refs however For the Vj PePS that were marry in Colombia some info

Thanks

Timeline

No coments from the experts? I will love some feed back I specify the refs however For the Vj PePS that were marry in Colombia some info

Thanks

My comment is the same as before. Provide the actual wording of the RFE, not just some of it with your interpretation. Then we can actually help. Perhaps you've heard the expression "Garbage in, garbage out."? Without the correct information, you're likely to get the wrong answers.

None of this stuff needs to be Notarized. It's either a copy of the correct document or it is not.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

I actually Wrote the exact Words On the Document Not my Interpretation the exact Word Of the REFs .Letter By letter. Here are the same WOrds againg Just copy and paste from the post

1)Summit a Legible Copy of Marrige Certificate For Me And my Wife.( I did that )and even Notarize the documents.

2)Summit a Legible Copy af the Final Divorce DEcree .( I did that also) Made a Copy and Got that Notarize.

As Colombia Give the marry cople some king of contract w. the marrige registry the question was Should i send that also.

Thanks and if i been miss understand

Timeline

I actually Wrote the exact Words On the Document Not my Interpretation the exact Word Of the REFs .Letter By letter. Here are the same WOrds againg Just copy and paste from the post

As Colombia Give the marry cople some king of contract w. the marrige registry the question was Should i send that also.

Thanks and if i been miss understand

The RFE did not state, "Summit a Legible Copy of Marrige Certificate For Me and my Wife" Please provide the complete wording and try to spell it correctly. There was more written on the RFE than you are providing. It will provide the needed "context" for experienced people to understand both the problem and the solution. Until you do that, you and we are guessing.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

I-797 E Notice Of action

Cover Letter

Marige Certificate : Submit a Legible Copy of Marrige Certificate for (My Name) and (WifeName) The certificate must indicate that after the marrige ceremony it was register and recorded by the county , state or provice.

The Department of state's foreing affairs Manual,Volume 9, indicates that marrige documents from Colombia are available. For further information on obtaining documents from that country ,please visit the followingwebsite and select the appropriate country.

If the requested civil document ins unavailable,the petitioner must submit certification of non-existenceof record from that civil autority where the marrige took place establishing that the record is not available. Affidavits may NOT be Submited is lieu of certificates of unavailability.

Marrige Terminations: Submit a Legible Copyof final Divorce decree signed by Judge or Magistrate that shows proff of filing,or the death certificate issues by civil authorities,that terminated the prior marrige(s)bettween (Me) and (ex wife)

Regards

I-797 E Notice Of action

Cover Letter

Marige Certificate : Submit a Legible Copy of Marrige Certificate for (My Name) and (WifeName) The certificate must indicate that after the marrige ceremony it was register and recorded by the county , state or provice.

The Department of state's foreing affairs Manual,Volume 9, indicates that marrige documents from Colombia are available. For further information on obtaining documents from that country ,please visit the followingwebsite and select the appropriate country.

If the requested civil document ins unavailable,the petitioner must submit certification of non-existenceof record from that civil autority where the marrige took place establishing that the record is not available. Affidavits may NOT be Submited is lieu of certificates of unavailability.

Marrige Terminations: Submit a Legible Copyof final Divorce decree signed by Judge or Magistrate that shows proff of filing,or the death certificate issues by civil authorities,that terminated the prior marrige(s)bettween (Me) and (ex wife)

The Blue Sheet Does not have any instrucsions oder than were to mail the requierd Info and some Letters and Petitioner name /Beneficiary name / Divicion ect

Regards

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.