13 posts in this topic

OK, so we were denied a Denied CR1, because the passport states information, pertaining to crimes.

So we need a new identity, and a new passport.

How much longer will the IV take? The normal 3 days?

It;s still 3-6 days for a visa. correct?

25 Oct 2010- Met as a joke, when I replied to a Filipina dating site, just for laughs, whilst browsing cheap apartments between jobs/visas

02 Nov 2010-Left China to meet this wonderful girl

20 Dec 2010 - Married in Mindanao

03 Jan 2011 - I-130 Filed in Manila, despite missing MC and LB (5 min processing at the US Embassy-no attorney)

15 Jan 2011- I-130 Approved

02 Mar 2011-Visa Interview-Approved

08 Mar 2011-Visa Received with passport!-Plane tickets purchased(looking for apartment!)

*NO ATTORNEY NOR FIXER WAS EVER USED!-THE PROCESS WAS EASY*

OK, so we were denied a Denied CR1, because the passport states information, pertaining to crimes.

So we need a new identity, and a new passport.

How much longer will the IV take? The normal 3 days?

It;s still 3-6 days for a visa. correct?

What exactly are you asking? :blink:

USCIS

21.5.10 - NOA1

17.11.10 - NOA2 (there was a hold up due to incorrect information put on forms by our lawyer)

NVC

16.12.10 - All fees paid and everything received at NVC

05.1.11 - SIF and CC for my case only. Get RFE for my 2 sons as lawyer made ANOTHER mistake and made errors on I-864's for the children.

10.1.11 - Corrected I-864's received at NVC via Fedex

14.11.11 - Corrected paperwork entered on system according to AVR

17.1.11 - Medicals done

27.1.11 - My husband calls his senator's office and asks for help to get things moving.

31.1.11 - Finally got SIF for my sons!

01.2.11 - CC (Phoned DOS as NVC shut due to weather and they told me paperwork was completed at NVC on 1st Feb)

10.2.11 - Interview date assigned

15.3.11 - Interview - APPROVED!!!

24.3.11 - POE - Dallas, TX

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

New identity? New passport?

You're kidding right?

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

OK. Got the relative approval. The passport is invalid.

Where do we file the next step? 35's are no longer permitting walkins, and 35's ar out dated???

Thanks....

25 Oct 2010- Met as a joke, when I replied to a Filipina dating site, just for laughs, whilst browsing cheap apartments between jobs/visas

03 Jan 2011 - I-130 Filed in Manila, despite missing MC and LB (5 min processing at the US Embassy-no attorney)

08 Mar 2011-Visa Received with passport!-Plane tickets purchased(looking for apartment!)

Timeline

Two threads on same topic merged in this forum (one moved from DCF where previous topics were discussed) and 2 inappropriate posts removed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please clarify what it is you are asking. From reviewing your previous posts you said you filed DCF in Manila and have now been denied the CR-1. What do you mean that the passport is invalid? What do you mean about the passport pertaining to crimes? Whose passport and whose crimes?

If your spouse has a criminal past then she is inadmissible to the US. Creating a new 'identity' is fraud and a violation both of US laws and Visa Journey TOS. Renewing an expired passport can be done but not creating a fake persona to do so.

If the application for a CR-1 has been denied then you need to resolve the reasons for the denial before you re-apply and start the process all over again. It may be that you will not be allowed to bring your wife to the US if she does not satisfy the requirements set by the US government for intending immigrants.

So, please clarify your situation and what it is you are asking so we can know if we can or cannot help you with your situation.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

Inappropriate comment has been removed

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

OK. Got the relative approval. The passport is invalid.

Where do we file the next step? 35's are no longer permitting walkins, and 35's ar out dated???

Thanks....

What are 35's?

~ Long version of K-1 timeline in profile "About Me" ~

November 2007 - Met on Tortus server of Rappelz

3 October 2009 - Met IRL

13 November 2010 - POE Lewiston NY

28 November 2010 - Married!

23 December 2010 - Filed for AOS/EAD/AP

31 January 2011 - walk-in Biometrics

04 March 2011 - Green Card Production ordered - no interview

05 December 2012 - Mailed I-751

VJsig.png

• 3 weeks later...

fraud is a crime... TOS VIOLATION!!

Lol. Seriously? Not in the Philippines. lol

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lol. Seriously? Not in the Philippines. lol

What a shame. This is a hoax so don't waste your time responding to this 'unggoy-tatay'. The name spoke for itself. VJ is for people who have pure intentions to share experiences and learn from each other.

I-130 Petition for Mother
August 19, 2010 - Mailed I-130 Petition for Mother
February 11, 2011 - Received email notification that I-130 was APPROVED and NOA2 was mailed 2/10/11 YAY!
April 11, 2011 - CASE COMPLETE!!!
April 25, 2011 - Medical Exam at St. Luke's - PASSED!!!!
May 3, 2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!
May 25, 2011 - POE Houston, Texas (Mom, welcome to U.S.A.)
I-130 Petition for Siblings
November 18, 2010 - Filed I-130 for two sisters

September 2014 - Received NOA-2 - Petition Approved

I-130 Mom's Petition for Unmarried Sons
June 24, 2011 - File I-130 for Unmarried Sons over 21
August 2014 - Received NOA2 - Petitions Approved

I-130 Petition for Father

July 2014 - Filed I-130 petition to Dad

September 2014 - NOA-2 - Approved

July 15, 2015 - POE Guam - Dad, welcome to U.S.A.

N-400 Naturalization of Mother

May 2016 - Sent application packet for Mom's naturalization

July 2016 - Biometrics

August 2016 - Interview - PASSED

September 2016 - Oath Ceremony - Mom is now a U.S. Citizen

Timeline

Post violating TOS has been removed. Personal attacks are not acceptable at any time on Visa Journey. Any further posts of this nature will result in a thread ban for the poster.

Edited by Kathryn41

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.