웃

BIUTIFUL (Movie directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu starring Javier Bardem from No Country for Old Men)

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I love to see movies in Spanish since they don't have them in theaters all the time. I found this gem and seems like it is worth seeing. Anyone already see it?

Here are some YouTube comments along with the trailers:

1) I went to see this movie last night @ The Angelika in Dallas, TX and it was a great experience..I would say this movie is like a spiritual journey. You feel differently towards life and death after you watch it. Bardem is spectacular in the movie. I saw a lot of people crying in the theater.

2) What a great movie. I've been bought to tears several times during the almost three hours of movie. No doubt is one of the best movies I've ever seen. Felt like a punch in my stomach in the biggest part of it. It's a very cruel reality, but that's what live bring to us...

3) The most incredible film. Relentlessly moving. Javier Bardem is the best actor of our time. Unmissable.

It is playing in select theaters. I will see it tomorrow or Sunday and let you guys know if it is as great as it is hyped up to be....:thumbs:

Iñárritu

Bardem

Synopsis:

A man tries to reconcile his desire to be good with his lawless ways in this dark drama from Mexican auteur Alejandro González Iñárritu. Uxbal (Javier Bardem) is a man with a bright side and a dark side. Uxbal is a caring father who is strong but affectionate toward his two children, Ana (Hanaa Bouchaib) and Mateo (Guillermo Estrella), and he struggles to maintain a healthy relationship with their mother, Marambra (Maricel Álvarez), despite her problems with alcohol and instability. But Uxbal is also a criminal who oversees a small underground empire alongside fellow crime boss Hai (Taisheng Cheng) and Uxbal's impulsive brother, Tito (Eduard Fernández). Uxbal's dealings range from drugs to construction, but unlike his partners in crime, he tries to treat those around him with dignity even as he trades in human misery. Uxbal's precarious world begins to collapse when he's diagnosed with a serious illness and told he has only a few weeks left to live; he tries to put his affairs in order in the time he has left, but realizes that few around him have any sense of responsibility. Biutiful receives its world premiere at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

This cat is an incredible actor and a fascinating person. I've seen him interviewed on PBS and he's a really unique individual. He's good in everything he does.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

I'm looking forward to seeing it to. It's the same director as amores perros, which was also a great movie. And Javier bardem is muy fantastico, i agree. He had my stomach in knots the entire time I was watching no country. He's intense!

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps