lovenow

Quick question before sending the I-129F

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Hi guys,

a few last questions:

1. do we need to sign each and every page of the package including the pages of flight tickets etc. that proves our relationship? or only the forms and our statements?

Do both of us need to sign or just the person who filled the form, for example does my american fiance signs everything and I only sign my G325 and the statement that I intend to marry him or we both sign it all?

2. Are we supposed to put the whole thing inside some sort of a folder or do we just put in an envelope?

Thanks!

Signing every page is not necessary, no.

Your American fiance signs the I-129F, their letter of intent, their G325-A. You sign your letter of intent and your G-325A.

Just putting it in an envelope will be fine. USCIS will rearrange it to fit their system, so no sense in putting it in a pretty folder.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I just got my NOA2 the other day so I assume my package was correct.

The only thing I signed (I'm the canadian fiancee) was my letter of intent and the biographic form about myself. Keep in mind its the US citizen who is petitioning.

He signed all the required forms that has signature spots, his letter of intent, the how we met in person attachment, and the cover letter.

I'm pretty sure that was it.

Don't put it in a folder or binder or anything, they tell you not too. I just used the big folding paperclip things to hold the package together.

Went to the post office and sent it priority mail so I would be notified on delivery.

I was crazy nervous about mailing it because I was sure I had missed something, but we were good.

If you're ready then send it and get the clock ticking on your wait, good luck!!

Edited by Shorah

K-1 Filed - Sept 27/10

NOA1 - Sept 28/10

NOA2 - Feb 16/11

NVC rec - Feb 28/11

NVC left - March 1/11

Con rec - March 4/11

P3 sent - March 8/11

P3 return - March 15/11

P3 logged - March 25/11

P4 sent - March 26/11

Medical - April 6/11

Interview - April 28/11 - Approved

Visa in hand - May 5/11

POE - May 13/11

SSN applied - June 1/11

Wedding - June 6/11

AOS/EAD/AP Sent - July 5/11

NOA1 - Aug 9/11

Biometrics - Sept 6/11

EAD/AP approved Sept 14/11

AOS Interview Oct 21/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I signed everything including the evidence, and forms except g325a n his intent letter.

FEB 11,2011 MAILED K1-VISA TO TX @ 09:38am

FEB 14,2011 Delivered LEWISVILLE TX 75067 @ 10:24am (signed by David Sawyers)

FEB 16,2011 NOA1 DATE (TRANSFERRED TO VSC)

FEB 18,2011 TOUCHED (USCIS TEXT/EMAIL NOA1 RECEIPT @ 2:48 AM)

FEB 23,2011 RECEIVED NOA1 HARD COPY

JULY 12,2011 NOA2 DATED

JULY 15,2011 NOA2 HARD COPY

JULY 25,2011 NVC RECEIVED CASE (GOT KNG2011#)

JULY 26,2011 NVC SENT TO KNG, JM

JULY 27,2011-AUG 3,2011 VISIT R!!!!

AUG 3,2011 USEM SENT PKG 3

AUG 4,2011 EMAILED USEM DS230 Pt.1/RUNNA PAID VISA FEE

AUG 29,2011 MEDICAL

SEPT 12,2011 INTERVIEW

SEPT 19,2011 2ND INFO WINDOW INTERVIEW

OCT 5,2011 POE MIAMI

OCT 10,2011 Wedding Date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.