tru_loves_journey

Magic Jack Phone Logs ~ OK to use?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi, I am using a Magic Jack here in Egypt to call my Fiancee in America. Is it ok to copy these logs to take to the interview at the US Embassy when i go? Thanks in advance :)

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi, I am using a Magic Jack here in Egypt to call my Fiancee in America. Is it ok to copy these logs to take to the interview at the US Embassy when i go? Thanks in advance :)

YEP :thumbs:

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moving to consulate/embassy discussion.

Yes any logs of communications should be fine, I used Skype to communicate with my wife.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Does MagicJack provide call logs now? When we were using it all it has was a list of recent calls but there was no long term logging facility.

If you can't get them from the MagicJack side then your other end can provide their call logs to show the same thing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I wonder the same thing before I had my interview. I notated it on my phone bill that was our mj number. Only thing with that is it shows as a U.S. number. For me, MJ was not our only source of communication. We also had skype logs and my celluar phone bill showing our communication via text and calls. MJ can be a little tricky if that is your only means of communication for the reason I listed above.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My Fiancee brought me a MagicJack when she came here. It was her personal MagicJack with a North Carolina phone number. I use it on my computer to call her, It's totally free to call her. She has cable internet & phone service in NC and when she calls me the phone calls show on her monthly bill but has no fee's charged ,free for her also. When I do my papers that are required for package 3. I want to write this number on them as my contact number and it will also show we talk by the phone records using this number. Another way to get these is to use a screen capture program to take a pic of the magicjack screen. I tried this b4 too and it worked. I just wanted to ask if everyone felt it was ok to use the magicjack call logs my fiancee has?

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My Fiancee brought me a MagicJack when she came here. It was her personal MagicJack with a North Carolina phone number. I use it on my computer to call her, It's totally free to call her. She has cable internet & phone service in NC and when she calls me the phone calls show on her monthly bill but has no fee's charged ,free for her also. When I do my papers that are required for package 3. I want to write this number on them as my contact number and it will also show we talk by the phone records using this number. Another way to get these is to use a screen capture program to take a pic of the magicjack screen. I tried this b4 too and it worked. I just wanted to ask if everyone felt it was ok to use the magicjack call logs my fiancee has?

Exactly. I gave my fiance a MJ which we use to communicate for free when I am not home he can reach me. Yes, I also hightlighted the MJ number on my phone bill. Not really sure if they paid much attention to the MJ because we had a logged of his internaitonal number on my phone bill as well, Which showed alot! We also had our skype chat and phone logs. If the MJ was the number listed on the application then it probalby wont be a big deal. Go ahead and print your logs for proof. Good Luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.