Trumplestiltskin

Immigrant wife stabbed 23 times by rich husband

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

ok - how 'bout this, then ?

Hey - Ron - how bout giving us a 'Ron Burgundy' commentary , in the style of 'Ron Burgundy' , about this news post ?

How about you stop baiting? You're making a public spectacle of yourself.

petty ? Really?

I was fully expecting to see a 'Ron Burgundy' commentary on this news post.

Where is it ? Where's Ron ? Come on - there's gotta be some humour here some where, yes?

LOL...I do believe you have him on the ropes Darnell. :D

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

How about you stop baiting? You're making a public spectacle of yourself.

How about you save the bs. Your one of the biggest baiters on this site...this thread being a prime example. You only posted this thread trying to get some kind of reaction that you could debate.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

How about you save the bs. Your one of the biggest baiters on this site...this thread being a prime example. You only posted this thread trying to get some kind of reaction that you could debate.

Most threads are posted in the hopes that people will react to them and start a debate.

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask someone who represents VJ in a pseudo-official capacity to answer a straight question.

He appeared to be justifying the woman's murder, plenty of people would find such a thing objectionable. I didn't make him say it - and his refusal to play ball so to speak, but to continue posting in an antagonistic manner doesn't inspire much confidence.

Edited by Ron Burgundy

She may have been a ho, but certainly not deserving of something like that. Is internet anonymity also an issue on this site?

Leaving aside the dubiousness of the first sentence in your post, I wonder why someone who joined a scant two hours ago has already found OT and is asking issues about anonymity. It is, as you should know, against TOS to hold a second account except under very specific circumstances. Trolling in OT is not one of them.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Leaving aside the dubiousness of the first sentence in your post, I wonder why someone who joined a scant two hours ago has already found OT and is asking issues about anonymity. It is, as you should know, against TOS to hold a second account except under very specific circumstances. Trolling in OT is not one of them.

Just an observation I've made on the few sites I've seen on the net. And no, I did not read the entire tos when signing up. Thanks for the welcome.

Perhaps my wording could have reflected a more respectful tone for the deceased.

Timeline

Just an observation I've made on the few sites I've seen on the net. And no, I did not read the entire tos when signing up. Thanks for the welcome.

Perhaps my wording could have reflected a more respectful tone for the deceased.

Definitely a sock puppet.

My apologies -- I just read your other posts and I can see that you are a genuine new joiner. blush.gif I have the flu, and I'm a little touchy today, so mea maxima culpa. Friendsies?

May I be the first to say... WELCOME TO VJ!star_smile.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I don't wear socks ;) or make puppets from them - sorry, tis not from my 4 AM army Krewe :(

----

Ron - after reading the original post - some things I gleaned, that bothered me:

--She's established a pattern of trading up

--She had a Cajun move to UK (this is dangerous, refer you to James' Bond and that 'special sherrif' )

--Her current husband attempted to kill her.

--Your heading of 'Immigrant wife stabbed 23 times by rich husband' is off-putting, as SHE is not an immigrant. If it had read 'Immigrant's wife stabbed...' then it would have made more sense.

Personally, I have NO heartbreak over her situation, as she created it. She was in full control, up until the point she was found out. She could have decided to do something else, back when she was in control.

Do I think what he did was justified? 40 years ago, sure, if in Louisiana. Heck, the husband would prolly get off, then.

But there/now ? Nah.

So, in __my__ opinion, 'she' got what she deserved. <EOM>

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

My apologies -- I just read your other posts and I can see that you are a genuine new joiner. blush.gif I have the flu, and I'm a little touchy today, so mea maxima culpa. Friendsies?

My first smiley here!

:star:

Thank you

I promise not to act like a buffoon (no offense, but someone has to have lots of psychological data by now on all this internet stupidity) like some others I've read since I started lurking a few days ago. My wife and I are starting to collect info on naturalization, the next step, so I guess I'll blow off steam every now and then in the non-immigration parts of the site as need be.

Hope you feel better. And try those zinc supplements. I read they actually do work.

Shame on you! You need a good spanking for that ! :devil: he he....ok I'l shut up now.

sigbet.jpg

I don't wear socks ;) or make puppets from them - sorry, tis not from my 4 AM army Krewe :(

----

Ron - after reading the original post - some things I gleaned, that bothered me:

--She's established a pattern of trading up

--She had a Cajun move to UK (this is dangerous, refer you to James' Bond and that 'special sherrif' )

--Her current husband attempted to kill her.

Personally, I have NO heartbreak over her situation, as she created it. She was in full control, up until the point she was found out. She could have decided to do something else, back when she was in control.

Do I think what he did was justified? 40 years ago, sure, if in Louisiana. Heck, the husband would prolly get off, then.

But there/now ? Nah.

So, in __my__ opinion, 'she' got what she deserved. <EOM>

I have some problems with YOUR post, to wit:

• Falling in love (or even in lust that masquerades as love) serially does not constitute "trading up" -- indeed, there is NO indication from the article that her new lover was in any way a better, richer, kinder, more handsome (or whatever positive comparative adjective you prefer) man than her husband.
  • Having an affair does not mean she deserved to get carved up like a cheap piece of meat. Imagine for one moment that was a woman you cared for who was treated that way.
  • People do stupid things, including having an affair. Hell, my soon-to-be-ex had an affair. Would I have been justified in ripping out his intestines because he had what turned out to be six weeks of madness?

Gross, gross, gross.