Karen84

Interview dates

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi all!

I'm planning to schedule my interview for tourist visa on April 19 of this year. I wanna know do i have a chance to that or is it impossible?

I did scheduled an appointment online but not the date yet.. I would really want to have the April 19 date because I already bought airline tickets. Thanks! :)

Karen

you brought your airline tickets........without a approvel for the visa :wow: i hope u get your visa...btw are the tickets returnable? :whistle:

12/22/2010...married my soulmate,in tagaytay city.

USCIS...
01/28/2011...mailed I-130 to chicago Lockbox.....The journey begins
01/31/2011...receive I-130
02/05/2011...get a e-mail notice of NOA-1...states case transferred to CSC
02/08/2011...check clears my bank
02/10/2011... rec. hardcopy NOA-1 in mail...priority date..01/31/2011.....sit back relax and ride this slow mule!!
02/14/2011... touched ( it must have fallen on the floor )..hehe
05/12/2011...NOA-2 OMG...98days u kidding me!!!!!!!

NVC......

05/26/2011... finally got NVC case number...
05/28/2011... receive DS-3032 in e-mail/e-mailed the DS-3032 back
05/28/2011... receive AOS fee bill/ and paid online.
06/01/2011... AOS fee bill shows paid.
06/02/2011... DS-3032 accepted
06/03/2011... IV-bill generated and sented by e-mail
06/04/2011... Paid IV fee bill/ in progress
06/07/2011... IV fee bill showed paid/ downloaded cover sheet
06/08/2011... Express mail both the I-864(AOS) and DS-230
06/09/2011... Confirmed del at 11:10am signed by N visa center.
06/21/2011... SIF...yea!!! called NVC..yes case complete but no interview dates until aug..rats!!
06/28/2011... issured interview date set for 08/08/2011 At 6:30am.
07/12&13/2011... medical
YEA SHE PASSED MEDICAL

08/08/2011... interview approved!!!
08/19/2011...usa/arkansas.....

ROC

05/23/2013... mailed I-751 to Vermont

05/25/2013...delivery confirm received

05/30/2013...check cleared bank

06/01/2013...rec. NOA1 (receipt date 05/28/2013)

06/24/2013... biometrics appointment

Timeline

before buying an airline ticket..You need to have your visa on hand first..You need to have a very strong ties in the Philippines, like a permanent job or a business, or currently enrolled in a college or university, assets and properties like House, cars, a large amount of money in the bank( 5000 dollars or more), family (husband, children, child)that will help too, sometimes...If your a NURSE or Nursing dont mention it...u'll probably be deny...put the valid address of the person who will you be staying here in the U.S., BE HONEST and consistent on your answers, and answer right away when CO ask you some questions during the interview..etc etc etc..and more strong evidences or ties...BUT even If you have all of this its not an assurance to get approved....HOPE you get approved and have your visa on hand..GOD BLESS..

Hi all!

I'm planning to schedule my interview for tourist visa on April 19 of this year. I wanna know do i have a chance to that or is it impossible?

I did scheduled an appointment online but not the date yet.. I would really want to have the April 19 date because I already bought airline tickets. Thanks! :)

Karen

What??? u already had ur ticket? Wow u think getting a tourist visa is just like buying a candy in a sari-sari store ha??

Tourist visa is the most difficult to get but i still wish u luck on it. Let us know.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

before buying an airline ticket..You need to have your visa on hand first..You need to have a very strong ties in the Philippines, like a permanent job or a business, or currently enrolled in a college or university, assets and properties like House, cars, a large amount of money in the bank( 5000 dollars or more), family (husband, children, child)that will help too, sometimes...If your a NURSE or Nursing dont mention it...u'll probably be deny...put the valid address of the person who will you be staying here in the U.S., BE HONEST and consistent on your answers, and answer right away when CO ask you some questions during the interview..etc etc etc..and more strong evidences or ties...BUT even If you have all of this its not an assurance to get approved....HOPE you get approved and have your visa on hand..GOD BLESS..

[/quot

you are asking someone to mis-represent.

NEVER EVER conceal or lie to CO or POE - if you are ever caught about it that will be there on your record and it can always work against you.

If your nurse and be honest and tel CO or POE that you are nusre and always tell your true intent.

Timeline

Thanks to all who replied to my post! I forgot tomentione I'm not from manila hehe im from davao city and i didn't buy tickets togo to US. I only bought tickets to go to manila for interview because i take advantage ofthe promo. GOD BLESS ALL!

Timeline

What??? u already had ur ticket? Wow u think getting a tourist visa is just like buying a candy in a sari-sari store ha??

Tourist visa is the most difficult to get but i still wish u luck on it. Let us know.

If i could buy it in a candy store why not? but having a SARCASTIC post like you have wouldn't be helpful at all.. FYI I didn't buy airline tickets to go to the us I'd be stypid if i do that. I just forgot to mention i'm not from metro manila. I'm actually from davao.

getting a visa is my goal isn't this supposed to be a helpful website? not like if your posting something they will point out what you said and think its a joke and not asking if its really an airline ticket to the us or not.

Timeline

SALAMAT for the reply its very helpful! by the way I forgot to mention on my post im from davao city and I didn't buy tickets for the us trip. i bought tickets to go manila :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

SALAMAT for the reply its very helpful! by the way I forgot to mention on my post im from davao city and I didn't buy tickets for the us trip. i bought tickets to go manila :)

Karen84, were you able to schedule your interview date online? :)

12-16-2010 (Day 1) I-485, I-130, I-131 and I-I-765 applications sent to USCIS received
12-27-2010 (Day 11) NOAs received thru USPS plus Biometrics schedule for 1/12/2011 @ Michigan City IN and Rejection Notice for I-131.
01-05-2011 (Day 20) I-131 Refiled
01-12-2011 (Day 27) Biometrics completed in 10 minutes (whereas the drive is 1.5 hrs one-way, thanks to snowstorm in IN)
01-31-2011 (Day 46) RFE received (received via email alert)
02-22-2011 (Day 68) Response to RFE received by USCIS (received via email alert)
03-03-2011 (Day 77) EAD Card in Production (received via email alert)
03-14-2011 (Day 88) EAD/AP Combo Card Received
04-14-2011 (Day 121) Interview, Approved!
04-18-2011 (Day 125) E-mail alert received for Card/Document Production
04-23-2011 (Day 130) Green card in the mail
Removing Conditions
01/14/2013 (Day 1) Mailed out I-751 documents to CA Service Center
01/22/2013 (Day 8) Received Receipt Notice
02/13/2013 (Day 30) Biometrics Schedule @ Michigan City, IN

06/19/2013 (Day 156) E-mail alert received for Card Production

06/29/2013 (Day 166) Received card in the mail

Timeline

Hey karen! I'll be happy to help..Just be honest and prompt with your answers..Are You in the process or going to apply for a K1 visa? If so, dont forget to mention it in the application as well as during the interview..GOD BLESS..

Timeline

[/quot

you are asking someone to mis-represent.

NEVER EVER conceal or lie to CO or POE - if you are ever caught about it that will be there on your record and it can always work against you.

If your nurse and be honest and tel CO or POE that you are nusre and always tell your true intent.

I'm sorry.. :) It's from a friend's opinion...Your right, Be truthful and honest to the CO..thanks. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.