upstategal

Affidavit of Support I-134

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I am filling out the form for a friend overseas.

In regards to questions 9 & 10 -

9. I have previously submitted affdavits of support for the following person(s)

10. I have submitted a visa petition(s) to US Citizenship and Immigration Services on behalf of the following person(s)

Yes, I have submitted and Affidavit of Support and visa Petition for my husband back in 2004 in which he arrived in the US ins 2005- and is now a US Citizen. Is this still revelant to put on the form?

As for Item 11

Is is okay to check _____ do not intent to make specific contributions to the support of the person.

I will not be making specific contribtions on a weekly or monthly basis........just when needed.

SUE & NASR. EDDINE

Married March 25, 2004 - Tunis, Tunisia

Timelines are now in profile

02/23/05- Husband arrives............POE Newark, NJ!

CITIZENSHIP

02/23/09 - mailed citizenship papers to Lewisville, TX - priority mail

02/26/09 - received at TX

03/04/09 - Service Center deposits check

03/04/09 - NOA date

03/06/09 - check posted to my account

03/09/09 - NOA received in mail

06/04/09 - called Customer Service - in regards to not receiving bio appointment

06/13/09 - received letter in regards to my inquiry to Customer Service - stating husband had recently missed biometric appointment (never received a notice in mail) - going to be rescheduled - letter dated 06/05/09

06/17/09 - received Notice for biometrics appointment - dated 06/12/09

06/26/09 - Biometrics Appointment - St. Albans, VT

08/20/09 - Received Interview Appointment Letter

10/05/09 - Interview - Albany, NY- PASSED

10/23/09 - Oath Ceremony - Fort Edward, NY

01/28/10 - applied for US Passport

02/19/10 - received back naturalization certificate

02/22/10 - received US Passport

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.