florinaRO

VSC 's response to congressman inquiry

31 posts in this topic

mine too that whole senator inquiry is a myth i think...they dont get any special treatment according to mine.....

July 24,2010- Nigel proposed!!

September 1, 2010- posted the k-1 (lewisville address)

September 3, 2010 - forwarded to dallas

September 6, 2010- recieved in dallas

September 7, 2010 - forwarded to vermont service center

September 8, 2010- offical date of NOA1

September 9, 2010- text and email alerts 2:30 a.m.!!! but worth being woke up to

September 10, 2010 check cashed

October 3, 2010- joined VJ going bonkers waiting....

March 4, 2011 NOA2 after a long 177 days waiting ( no text email or onliine update.. still says in review)

March 10, 2011 NVC received and issued LND#

March 12, 2011 NOA2 hard copy received

March 17, 2011 we are at London.. packet 3 sent out

March 18, 2011 packet 3 sent back to London

March 22,2011 MRV-paid

April 1, 2011 Medical

April 15, 2011 Interview- Approved! orignal interview date May 13 requested to move forward received less than a days notice.

See timeline for Aos details....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Typical bureaucratic arrogance from the Vermont DIsservice Center.

I hope they rot in hell for what they are doing to us.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

mine too that whole senator inquiry is a myth i think...they dont get any special treatment according to mine.....

6 months is the new 5 months. VSC didn't let us open any service request until we hit the 6 months mark.

Officials have a direct line. Our congressman`s office got an expedite for us at 6 months when we asked them to inquire on our behalf. We were approved 2 weeks after for a total of 190 days wait.

Hang in there!

US citizen since April 2016

ROC completed April 2014

AOS from K1 completed February 2012

Timeline

6 months is the new 5 months. VSC didn't let us open any service request until we hit the 6 months mark.

So why don't they stop lying and making this ridiculous claim that the delay time is 5 months? Everyone knows they are full of s***, but they think that they can tell any lie they want and we are all stupid enough to believe them.

These bureaucrats are truly legends in their own minds.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Looking at Igors timeline, VSC is clearly 6 months and CSC 5 months.

Vsc have barely touched any of september and its already the middle of feb.

MAY 1ST 2010: Met on night out in Fort Worth, TX.

SEP 24TH 2010: Ben 2 Week visit to Dallas

OCT 29TH 2010: Ashley 2 week visit to England.

DEC 25TH 2010: Ben 2 week visit to Dallas.

JAN 3RD 2011: Sent I-129F with USPS

JAN 6TH 2011: Arrived at Dallas 75266 Lockbox- Signed for by C.Thornquist at 6:03am

JAN 7TH 2011: Check Cashed

JAN 9TH 2011: NOA1 Emailed to us - Jan 6th - Sent to VSC

JAN 11TH 2011: NOA1 Hardcopy received in post (NOA1 Date: January 6th 2011)

FEB 24TH 2011: Ashley 2 week visit to England.

APR 15TH 2011: Ben 2 week visit to Dallas.

MAY 20TH 2011: NOA2 Email and Text - Approved!!!! - 134 days

MAY 26TH 2011: NOA2 Hardcopy

MAY 31ST 2011: NVC RECEIVE - Given LND Case Number

JUN 1St 2011: NVC LEAVE

JUN 6TH 2011: ARRIVE LONDON CONSULATE

JUN 11TH 2011: PACKET 3 RECEIVED

Jun 11th-28th: Visit Ashley in Dallas

JUN 30TH 2011: Medical

JUL 4TH 2011: PACKET 3 RETURNED

Officials have a direct line. Our congressman`s office got an expedite for us at 6 months when we asked them to inquire on our behalf. We were approved 2 weeks after for a total of 190 days wait.

Hang in there!

we were allowed a service request yesterday.. the supervisor told me it could actually slow us down but he would put one in if I still wanted him to....talk about torn on what to do??... my senators office informed me that they would inquire but normally the get the same response from them... so I dont know this whole process is torture and Im so over checking my email/ phone/ wesite for upates a million times a day! I need to just except things I can not change.. I feel like ive done all I can do soo it is what it is I guess :(

July 24,2010- Nigel proposed!!

September 1, 2010- posted the k-1 (lewisville address)

September 3, 2010 - forwarded to dallas

September 6, 2010- recieved in dallas

September 7, 2010 - forwarded to vermont service center

September 8, 2010- offical date of NOA1

September 9, 2010- text and email alerts 2:30 a.m.!!! but worth being woke up to

September 10, 2010 check cashed

October 3, 2010- joined VJ going bonkers waiting....

March 4, 2011 NOA2 after a long 177 days waiting ( no text email or onliine update.. still says in review)

March 10, 2011 NVC received and issued LND#

March 12, 2011 NOA2 hard copy received

March 17, 2011 we are at London.. packet 3 sent out

March 18, 2011 packet 3 sent back to London

March 22,2011 MRV-paid

April 1, 2011 Medical

April 15, 2011 Interview- Approved! orignal interview date May 13 requested to move forward received less than a days notice.

See timeline for Aos details....

Timeline

we were allowed a service request yesterday.. the supervisor told me it could actually slow us down but he would put one in if I still wanted him to.

Sound like an intimidation tactic to me. I never heard of a service request slowing you down. And I certainly heard of a congressional intervention speeding you up.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Hang in there!

Your Congress critter inquired at about the time your petition was ripe for approval, thus creating the illusion in your mind that they actually "did something" which perpetuates the myth that congressional 'intervention" in a case where there is nothing wrong than the normal ebb and flow of excess petitions in the system can actually effect a positive outcome.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Sound like an intimidation tactic to me. I never heard of a service request slowing you down. And I certainly heard of a congressional intervention speeding you up.

If you believe that 435 congressional aides and 100 senator aides plus calling USCIS, added to the already bloated volumeof calls going into the over taxed system of government and quasi government (contract employees) has the effect of "speeding things up", I have a nice bridge in Brooklynn I would like to sell you.

Edited by brokenfamily

Typical bureaucratic arrogance from the Vermont DIsservice Center.

I hope they rot in hell for what they are doing to us.

Al --may I add --May God have Mercy on their souls for they do not know what they do . :lol:

-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

01-17-2015 = N-400 packet sent (to P.O. Box Dallas via USPS Priority Mail)
01-21-2015 = N-400 packet delivered
01/25/2015 = E confirmation / Text received

01/26/2015 = Check cashed .

02/02/2015 = NOA1 received (Priority Date 01/21/2015)
02/09/2015 = Biometrics Letter received .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

02/20/2015 = In line for interview

04/10/2015 = Interview Letter received .

05/11/2015 =Interview .

05/11/2015 = Passed Interview
07/01/2015 = Oath letter received
07/24/2015 = Oath Cerememony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Your Congress critter inquired at about the time your petition was ripe for approval, thus creating the illusion in your mind that they actually "did something" which perpetuates the myth that congressional 'intervention" in a case where there is nothing wrong than the normal ebb and flow of excess petitions in the system can actually effect a positive outcome.

I disagree 100%. About 3 and a half months into the process, I began complaining like a son-of-a you know what and within a week, my petition was approved. A handful of good friends of mine who filed their petition within days of mine ended up waiting over 6 months for their approval. If you complain hard "enough", you can get some action done. Trust me. It worked for me and it can work for others :thumbs:

Edited by cedwards001

6/1/09 - 6/11/09-----> First meeting (Japan)

11/11/09 - 11/21/09-----> Second meeting (Japan)

2/7/10 - 2/14/10-----> Third meeting (Vietnam) (First trip to Vietnam)

4/1/10 - 4/11/10-----> Fourth meeting (Vietnam) (Second trip to Vietnam)

5/5/10-----> I-129F: NOA1

8/27/10-----> NOA2

12/20/10-----> Interview Date

"Call back in 30 days!"

The congressman office called VSC today to inquire about my case because I reached the myth of those 5 months and they got exactly the same thing as everybody else .... NOTHING !

From my recent experience, Congressmen do nothing. I have learned that you have to be patient.....And yes, I am sure you have heard that before. The first day I woke up and didn't check the USCIS website and didn't think about our visa, I opened up my email before bed that night and there our approval was - 6 months and 8 days after our NOA1.

Your time will come *hugs

UJaZm4.png

***Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours... xoxo***

Timeline

Speaking about complaining, I just noticed that a bunch of CSCs just came in FOR THE END OF SEPTEMBER. They are no longer a month ahead of us. They are now SIX WEEKS ahead of us while we are stuck in neutral with NO END IN SIGHT!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Ok, I understood that congressman cannot do anything ! Fine ! Today I have 5 months and 1 day , lets check who is my fiance's senator, he paid enough taxes all his life and now he needs to get help for his family .

I am sorry I CANNOT just stay and wait ! If the timing for VSC is 5 months than is 5 months. If they don't want me to bother them again they should update their website to 6 or 7 or.... months !

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.