florinaRO

VSC - No petitions processed on Febr 15 ?

29 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Febr 16 still 0 petitions . I need a psychiatrist !!!!

You want to use my shoulder to cry on? :whistle:

LOL.. I don't check the list that much anymore, only 295000 a day instead of 295082.. I feel a little better :innocent:

Edited by Channah&Aaron

holland-flag-44.gifunited-states-flag-88.gif

heart-119.gif August 28th, 2011: Wedding heart-119.giflove-182.gif

AOS
August 31th, 2011: applied for SS#
September 6th: received SS#
September 26th, 2011: AOS sent
September 30th, 2011: NOA1
October 6th, 2011: NOA1 hard copy
October 26th,2011: Biometrics
October 28th, 2011: case transferred to California for faster processing
December 5th, 2011: received EAD/AP card
February 22nd, 2012: Green card in production
February 27th, 2012: GREEN CARD in hand, yaaay!!!

November 10th, 2013: ROC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Yes it is true. The Vermont Disservice Center did NOTHING on February 15 and did NOTHING, once more, on February 16.

Somehow, they have this delusion that SEVEN petitions on February 14 is a lot of work, entitling them to coast for (at least) two days and possibly much longer.

The last time they dropped off the deep end, January 18, it was after a long hard day of ONE approval on January 17, followed by FIVE MORE DAYS of ZERO output.

This pathetic level of non-work would get someone fired after just ONE day from any privately owned company I know of.

Yet, at the Vermont Disservice Center, it is a job well done.

There are no words to describe how totally pathetic the Vermont Disservice Center is. They are truly the failure of the century.

Hey All!!

Hopefully the VCS will work on K1 petitions more often/faster, so everybody get their NOA2 very soon.. Also you Al :thumbs: And I think you're turtle needs a kick on his behind from Vermont so it'll walk a little faster towards your 5 month mark! I'm exactly a month behind of you, and my frog is also ready to stretch his legs :jest:

Edited by Channah&Aaron

holland-flag-44.gifunited-states-flag-88.gif

heart-119.gif August 28th, 2011: Wedding heart-119.giflove-182.gif

AOS
August 31th, 2011: applied for SS#
September 6th: received SS#
September 26th, 2011: AOS sent
September 30th, 2011: NOA1
October 6th, 2011: NOA1 hard copy
October 26th,2011: Biometrics
October 28th, 2011: case transferred to California for faster processing
December 5th, 2011: received EAD/AP card
February 22nd, 2012: Green card in production
February 27th, 2012: GREEN CARD in hand, yaaay!!!

November 10th, 2013: ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

To be fair, we are only seeing a small percentage of what they do. Also, I did see at least one RFE dated from those two days. And does anyone else hate that CSC is the first one to pop up when you hit Igor's list, so you have to not only see that they've approved way more cases in the past few days, but are also a month ahead?

POE: 5/17/2011

Wedding: 5/21/2011

AOS Mailed: 6/17/2011

NOA1 6/27/2011

RFE 7/13/2011

EAD approved 8/22/2011 :)

AOS Approved 9/14/2011 :) :) :)

USCIS Free till 2013!!!!!!!!! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

And does anyone else hate that CSC is the first one to pop up when you hit Igor's list, so you have to not only see that they've approved way more cases in the past few days, but are also a month ahead?

:lol: I do! the worst thing is that i keep forgetting that CSC pops up first and get excited every time because of that :lol:

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

To be fair, we are only seeing a small percentage of what they do. Also, I did see at least one RFE dated from those two days. And does anyone else hate that CSC is the first one to pop up when you hit Igor's list, so you have to not only see that they've approved way more cases in the past few days, but are also a month ahead?

WOW! ONE IN TWO DAYS!!!!! WHAT BLINDING SPEED!!!!

Sorry, doesn't help. The Vermont DIsservice Center is still guilty of gross incompetence in the first degree.

Nothing, nothing at all, can possibly excuse such a complete and utter failure to do the job they have been entrusted with.

They are a complete and abject failure, plain and simple.

Nothing about the Vermont Disservice center is right. They are wrong 100% from top to bottom, through and through.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Good point about Igor's List biggrin.gif ha ha ha ! I think that is for my psychiatrist , he will earn some money on me if I continue checking that list and see the differences ...

event.png

Timeline

February 17, ZERO petitions three days in a row, and continuing.

Maybe they hired that goat from the Aflac commercial:

"Will we ever get our NOA2s?"

"Nah"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I understand you're frustrated with Al, xlbLoOdlx, but is there really any need for the amount of hostility you're directing toward him? He's understandably upset with VSC, and you're understandably annoyed with him but it's like you said in your own post, if you don't like his posting you can add him to your blocked users list. There was really no need to directly attack him.

In so far as VSC being slow and approving no one on 15, 16, and so far today, I'm only about 2 months into my wait so you won't hear any complaints from me. However, I feel very badly for all of those who are still waiting for their NOA2s and have been at this for 5 months or more. I hope all of you hear good news soon. I hope VSC has some sort of plan to get this backlog in order, and if they can't, I hope they move it to another center that WILL clear the backlog. For now, I am keeping everyone who should have gotten an NOA2 in my thoughts and hope you all get your NOA2s very soon.

Timeline

I have saved xlbLoOdlx the trouble, as I just added him to my ignore list.

I have to put up with USCIS, but I need xlbLoOdlx like I need a migraine headache. I have no need to put up with his venom, so now he is gone.

Oh the wonders of technology!

Posts containing personal attacks removed. Further violations of TOS will result in thread bans or other administrative action.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

The truth hurts. So blocking is the best way for some people. And yes, I laugh. Just like I am laughing now. If you think I am angry, I am sorry to dissappoint you, I am far from it. w00t w00t. Sometimes some people just need an ego check. Checked.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I called VSC on February 1st was told they were processing applications for fiances that were received around july 25th, called on Feb. 14th was told they were processing apps that were received around july 24th...so they went back a day in two weeks! vsc really needs to get this together

Timeline

I called VSC on February 1st was told they were processing applications for fiances that were received around july 25th, called on Feb. 14th was told they were processing apps that were received around july 24th...so they went back a day in two weeks! vsc really needs to get this together

The correct day was July 24. The phone boys are not very well trained and make mistakes like this all the time. Now they changed it to August 21, although the phone boy you talked to did not seem to get the memo.

-----------------------------------------------------

A question was asked by the person I am now ignoring, and I will answer it, not for him, but for others who may be wondering. It is in reference to the Vermont Disservice Center.

Why the Disservice Center? The answer can be found in a question: Have I gotten any service? Like the one I paid for 5 months ago? The Aflac goat has the answer to that question: "Nah".

But I did get a disservice: My life was put on hold for five months with no end in sight.

So to call Vermont a service center would not be accurate. Calling it a disservice center is correct.

When I get my first service out of them, my NOA2, then I will change its name.

But for now, truth in advertising prevails: The Vermont DIsservice Center.

Edited by Al422

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.